Republicans storm closed-door hearing to protest impeachment inquiry

LOLOL

Thanks for admitting you don't actually know what evidence has been presented in those hearings. I already knew you didn't know and that you were lying when you indicated you did.

When did I say I knew what evidence had been presented in those hearings? The only thing coming out of those hearings are the things that Schiff is leaking to the media...hence what we've heard is anything negative about Trump usually taken out of context by a man who's as big a liar as they come!
You said Schiff left evidence out. The only way you could know that is if you know what evidence was presented. Now everyone here sees you were lying again.

I know Schiff left evidence out because I know Schiff's total lack of scruples! I don't know of a sleazier member of Congress that Adam Schiff! Expecting him to be "fair" is laughable!
You're a lying con tool. You've already admitted you don't know what evidence has been submitted. Anything you say about it is based on nothing but you saying it and you're a lying con tool.

Everything I say is based upon Adam Schiff's reputation for sleazy behavior! I don't trust him because he's been proven to be totally untrustworthy! You give him the benefit of the doubt based on what? His political affiliation? Amusing as always, Faun!
Says you but you're a lying con tool, as has been demonstrated here again today.

Well that's stupid, since it is not an affidavit, unless it is signed. Duh. Second, Giuliani claimed they were signed affidavits.

Turns out it was neither.
It's hard to tell whether it was signed because the language at the bottom is in Russian.

It turns out that you're trying to make a mountain out of your claim that can't be proved.
There's no signature, fucking moron. Now I see why you refused to post a link to it -- because you were full of shit.

Shokin Statement

View attachment 286424
Look further down the document, shit for brains.

This will be my last response on this subject. Harping on trivialities is your favorite tactic. I'm not playing.
Fucking moron, I showed you the signature line is blank. The only signatures below that are by the translator and the notary.

You lied when you falsely claimed there's a signed affidavit.
I'm done discussing it, asshole. Your favorite hobby is pounding trivial issues into a thin paste.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, you were done when you started with the lie that there's a signed affidavit.

screenshot_20191026-123444_samsung-internet-jpg.286424

Let me guess...you're REALLY going to claim that Schiff isn't leaking anything that damages Trump and is withholding anything that doesn't?
Question for ya....

There are republicans in these hearings. If there is info that would help trump being presented, why aren't they leaking it?

It's a simple question.

Because the Republicans on those hearings aren't as sleazy as Schiff? It's a simple answer!

Wrong very wrong. You and Bri are good example of a dumb moron. This is the problem when you listen too much of Hannity.

The Republicans that are in that committee probably has higher moral values, dignified and not a die hard supporter of Trump. Compared to these 2 dozen republicans that stormed the chamber.

Then they went to Fox complaining they are being blocked. Without any challenges. Do you realize how sad that is? Trump just called people HUMAN SCUM. This is a good example of that.

But these jerks didn’t go to CNN because they know they will be challenge and grilled.

Last edited:
Why would the Democrats not want that?
Because people wont be as open or forthcoming, in open depositions. Some of the questions invplve classified info as well.

I gotta tell ya, that didn't take a whole lot of brain power to puzzle out,my man.

You mean they won't be as apt to lie their asses off if their identities were known? Gee, what a concept! Witnesses that aren't "anonymous"? Testimony given in the light of day? Why would we want THAT! (eye roll)

This is what happened when you listen too much of Hannity.

You don’t have a fucking NO CLUE of what you are talking about.

A coup is a coup is a coup. This attempt at one will end as coups always do....

Either in a dictatorship or execution of the leaders; imprisonment of the failed co-conspirators.

All that's in question is the timing.

How do I cite things from a closed door hearing? Duh?
Let me guess...you're REALLY going to claim that Schiff isn't leaking anything that damages Trump and is withholding anything that doesn't?
LOLOL

Thanks for admitting you don't actually know what evidence has been presented in those hearings. I already knew you didn't know and that you were lying when you indicated you did.

When did I say I knew what evidence had been presented in those hearings? The only thing coming out of those hearings are the things that Schiff is leaking to the media...hence what we've heard is anything negative about Trump usually taken out of context by a man who's as big a liar as they come!
You said Schiff left evidence out. The only way you could know that is if you know what evidence was presented. Now everyone here sees you were lying again.

I know Schiff left evidence out because I know Schiff's total lack of scruples! I don't know of a sleazier member of Congress that Adam Schiff! Expecting him to be "fair" is laughable!
You're a lying con tool. You've already admitted you don't know what evidence has been submitted. Anything you say about it is based on nothing but you saying it and you're a lying con tool.

What did I say? Both of these dude Bri and Oldstyle are both shooting non sense that comes directly from Fox and Hannity.

This so called investigation isn't after the truth...it's a sham who's only real purpose is to divert attention away from how good a job Trump has done with the economy and how gawd awful the candidates are that are running for the Democratic nomination!

It’s very sad that supporters like you don’t have a clue.

I asked you several times. Like what regulations that he created jobs? You keep giving me BULLSHIT.

You are missing something big just like everyone else. All these chaos and crisis and discombobulations. Are all created by Trump.
He repealed regulations, dumbass. Regulations don't create jobs.

Why are you telling me that? Dumb fuck. That was my question to your buddy oldstyle.
He bragged about this and that about this inept president. So I asked for evidence. So far he’s been shooting senseless blanks.

Sure. Don't they cover the news on Breitbart?

Trump withheld the aid to Ukraine, aid approved by congress, aid that was paid for by tax payer dollars, to get Ukraine to supply opposition research for his upcoming campaign.

Trump said so, Mick Mulvaney said so, Amnassador Taylor said so.

If you're going to argue the issue, familiarize yourself with it.

Trump was making inquiries about corruption in the Ukraine long before he withheld aid to the Ukraine. He had reservations about giving billions of dollars and not knowing what the Ukrainians were doing with that aid. You've connected dots to come up with the picture you want to believe but that doesn't make it fact.

Here’s a problem with that dumb post.

You can twist however you want but it doesn’t work that way. Foreign aid assistance are not to be withheld UNLESS you have a very good reason. Asking a favor from a foreign government to investigate an American citizen happened to be a political rival?
That is pure corruption.

Guilliani a henchmen personal lawyer of Trump started the investigation as early as January this year. Working with corrupted Ukrainians. Like his 2 buddies that got arrested. And Victor Shokin the famous corrupted prosecutor general fired by Biden.
All these informations fed to your brains and others here and used by Hannity....... All came from these investigation by a henchmen. Based from a conspiracy theory crap with no evidence.

Since when a henchmen work is acceptable?
Since when working with corrupted Ukrainian testimonies are allowed to be use against any Americans?

To this day I have not seen any evidence that Bidens committed any crime.
Would widespread corruption be a good reason to withhold foreign aid money? The Ukraine was rife with corruption which was why Trump was asking for quite some time if we really knew where our money was going!

Hunter Biden was paid $70,000 a month for a job that he wasn't in any way qualified to hold...a job that he only got because of who his father is! He didn't attend board meetings. He didn't do ANYTHING to earn that money he was paid!

Then Joe Biden...who Barack Obama had put in charge of dealing with the Ukrainian situation...demands that the prosecutor looking into corruption at Burisma be fired...something that looked so shady that The New York Times wrote an article detailing the bad optics.

All of these crap ALL that you are telling me comes directly from Trump conspiracy theory crap. Created by John Solomon. Investigated started this January by Guilliani working with corrupted Ukrainian people. Guilliani was warned. 2 of them are already got arrested and famous Victor Shokin corrupted prosecutor general.

PAY ATTENTION. Read my post don’t stare at it. Because I don’t bullshit.

Since when a personal lawyer Guilliani henchmen of a president allowed or acceptable to do this investigation?

Guilliani right now is in big trouble. He is going to jail.

Hunter was not qualified and over paid? SO? Did he steal any money from Burisma? Tell me where is the crime committed? If you are going to use that as a silly defense. Look at Kushner running around as diplomat with zero experience as diplomat.

Joe Biden asked Ukraine president to fire Victor Shokin a well known corrupted prosecutor. American allies, IMF, Prosecutors, Ukraine anti corruption, foreign investors and long list of diplomats asked Shokin to be fired.

Before Joe Biden even got involved. Ukrainian prosecutors and anti corruption advocates was pressuring Shokin to investigate the Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevskiy of money laundering. Shokin shelved the case from Feb. 2015 till he got fired. He didn’t do anything.

Joe Biden asked Shokin to be fired. NOT because Shokin was tough or active on the Burisma case.

Then this dishonest president are feeding this country with false information for political gain. Enforce by his lap dogs with lies.

Do you not grasp the difference between Jared Kushner "running around" as a diplomat and Hunter Biden getting paid big bucks for a "no show" job, Charwin? This is a perfect example of a politician abusing their office to enrich someone in their family! Kushner was instrumental in the negotiations with Israel to make Jerusalem the capital of Israel. He actually DID what he was paid to do! Biden never even attended a meeting of the board of which he was a member! He got paid what he did...not for work done...but because the people who hired him were able to have Joe Biden do things like threaten to withhold a billion dollars in US assistance unless the Ukraine got rid of a prosecutor they didn't like!

So all these you posted about Joe Biden and Hunter are just LIES. That you ignored my rebuttal #840.
You are a LIAR.

Just because Trump moron a well known pathological liar told you this and that. Doesn’t mean it’s true.

It's hard to tell whether it was signed because the language at the bottom is in Russian.

It turns out that you're trying to make a mountain out of your claim that can't be proved.
There's no signature, fucking moron. Now I see why you refused to post a link to it -- because you were full of shit.

Shokin Statement

View attachment 286424
Look further down the document, shit for brains.

This will be my last response on this subject. Harping on trivialities is your favorite tactic. I'm not playing.
Fucking moron, I showed you the signature line is blank. The only signatures below that are by the translator and the notary.

You lied when you falsely claimed there's a signed affidavit.
I'm done discussing it, asshole. Your favorite hobby is pounding trivial issues into a thin paste.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, you were done when you started with the lie that there's a signed affidavit.

screenshot_20191026-123444_samsung-internet-jpg.286424
Typical FAUX diversion. The document is signed further down.

This so called investigation isn't after the truth...it's a sham who's only real purpose is to divert attention away from how good a job Trump has done with the economy and how gawd awful the candidates are that are running for the Democratic nomination!

I asked you several times. Like what regulations that he created jobs? You keep giving me BULLSHIT.

You are missing something big just like everyone else. All these chaos and crisis and discombobulations. Are all created by Trump.
He repealed regulations, dumbass. Regulations don't create jobs.

Why are you telling me that? Dumb fuck. That was my question to your buddy oldstyle.
He bragged about this and that about this inept president. So I asked for evidence. So far he’s been shooting senseless blanks.
I answered your question, shit for brains.

Here’s a problem with that dumb post.

You can twist however you want but it doesn’t work that way. Foreign aid assistance are not to be withheld UNLESS you have a very good reason. Asking a favor from a foreign government to investigate an American citizen happened to be a political rival?
That is pure corruption.

Guilliani a henchmen personal lawyer of Trump started the investigation as early as January this year. Working with corrupted Ukrainians. Like his 2 buddies that got arrested. And Victor Shokin the famous corrupted prosecutor general fired by Biden.
All these informations fed to your brains and others here and used by Hannity....... All came from these investigation by a henchmen. Based from a conspiracy theory crap with no evidence.

Since when a henchmen work is acceptable?
Since when working with corrupted Ukrainian testimonies are allowed to be use against any Americans?

To this day I have not seen any evidence that Bidens committed any crime.
Would widespread corruption be a good reason to withhold foreign aid money? The Ukraine was rife with corruption which was why Trump was asking for quite some time if we really knew where our money was going!

Hunter Biden was paid $70,000 a month for a job that he wasn't in any way qualified to hold...a job that he only got because of who his father is! He didn't attend board meetings. He didn't do ANYTHING to earn that money he was paid!

Then Joe Biden...who Barack Obama had put in charge of dealing with the Ukrainian situation...demands that the prosecutor looking into corruption at Burisma be fired...something that looked so shady that The New York Times wrote an article detailing the bad optics.

All of these crap ALL that you are telling me comes directly from Trump conspiracy theory crap. Created by John Solomon. Investigated started this January by Guilliani working with corrupted Ukrainian people. Guilliani was warned. 2 of them are already got arrested and famous Victor Shokin corrupted prosecutor general.

PAY ATTENTION. Read my post don’t stare at it. Because I don’t bullshit.

Since when a personal lawyer Guilliani henchmen of a president allowed or acceptable to do this investigation?

Guilliani right now is in big trouble. He is going to jail.

Hunter was not qualified and over paid? SO? Did he steal any money from Burisma? Tell me where is the crime committed? If you are going to use that as a silly defense. Look at Kushner running around as diplomat with zero experience as diplomat.

Joe Biden asked Ukraine president to fire Victor Shokin a well known corrupted prosecutor. American allies, IMF, Prosecutors, Ukraine anti corruption, foreign investors and long list of diplomats asked Shokin to be fired.

Before Joe Biden even got involved. Ukrainian prosecutors and anti corruption advocates was pressuring Shokin to investigate the Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevskiy of money laundering. Shokin shelved the case from Feb. 2015 till he got fired. He didn’t do anything.

Joe Biden asked Shokin to be fired. NOT because Shokin was tough or active on the Burisma case.

Then this dishonest president are feeding this country with false information for political gain. Enforce by his lap dogs with lies.

Do you not grasp the difference between Jared Kushner "running around" as a diplomat and Hunter Biden getting paid big bucks for a "no show" job, Charwin? This is a perfect example of a politician abusing their office to enrich someone in their family! Kushner was instrumental in the negotiations with Israel to make Jerusalem the capital of Israel. He actually DID what he was paid to do! Biden never even attended a meeting of the board of which he was a member! He got paid what he did...not for work done...but because the people who hired him were able to have Joe Biden do things like threaten to withhold a billion dollars in US assistance unless the Ukraine got rid of a prosecutor they didn't like!

Jared Kushner is filling his pockets with money people are giving him for influence over Donald Trump.

Corruption is Donald Trump's favorite activity.
Do you have an example of him doing that?

Here is an example of Kushner receiving money from Israeli interests ahead of Kushner's propposals for solution to Israel-Palestinian conflict.

Kushner is brazenly filling his pockets.

You don't have to be a stable genius to smell Kusher's corruption.

Report says U.S. officials are concerned that Israel and others attempted to manipulate Kushner

Please don't thank me.

Jared Kushner’s business interests in Israel revealed in full

... In January, The New York Times reported that just before Kushner accompanied his father-in-law on his first presidential visit to Israel last May, his family’s real estate company received a $30 million investment from Menora Mivtachim – an insurer and one of Israel’s largest financial institutions. ...

Did you miss the response I gave you to that? Trump pushed through a large tax cut and he also cut regulations dramatically that were passed by the Obama Administration. Is that too simple a concept for you to comprehend? That tax cuts and fewer regulations revs up the engine of our economy? I know that you liberals struggle with economics but this is pretty simple stuff!

Would you like me to show you all of the testimony form the Benghazi hearings that was done in public?

As that would support my case, please do. Closed hearings at one point do not preclude open hearings later. I thank you for proving my point like that.

There were some that were conducted behind closed doors for national security reasons but the majority of it was shown to the American people!

That's not the reason Trey Gowdy gave.

And national security is an issue now.

So, you still need to explain your double standard here.

The Benghazi hearings weren't closed like these hearings are! Some parts of the hearings were closed due to national security concerns but as soon as that was dealt with the hearings were once again public. Contrast that to what Schiff is doing! All of his hearings are behind closed doors and all the public finds out about what's going on there is what Schiff leaks.

The Benghazi hearings weren't closed like these hearings are! Some parts of the hearings were closed due to national security concerns but as soon as that was dealt with the hearings were once again public.

Just like these hearings will be made public

Contrast that to what Schiff is doing!

It looks exactly the same.

All of his hearings are behind closed doors and all the public finds out about what's going on there is what Schiff leaks.

Again, exactly the same. We only got to know what Gowdy leaked.

A coup is a coup is a coup. This attempt at one will end as coups always do....

You sound completely insane. Investigating crimes is not a coup.

Either in a dictatorship or execution of the leaders; imprisonment of the failed co-conspirators.

All that's in question is the timing.

And you sound unstable, violent and psychopathic.

You never see liberals daydreaming about killing their political opponents. That kind of psychotic behavior only comes from the conservative side.

Anyways, pity that all your ravings have zero effect on anything, eh? Best you can hope for is that your words will convince some braver psychotic traitor to commit a terrorist attack on your fellow Americans.

The Benghazi hearings weren't closed like these hearings are! Some parts of the hearings were closed due to national security concerns but as soon as that was dealt with the hearings were once again public.

Just like these hearings will be made public

Contrast that to what Schiff is doing!

It looks exactly the same.

All of his hearings are behind closed doors and all the public finds out about what's going on there is what Schiff leaks.

Again, exactly the same. We only got to know what Gowdy leaked.

Oh, they'll be made public sometime in the future? Gee...that must mean that EVERYTHING that's being testified to is a national security issue? Is that what you're going with, Mamooth?

Oh, they'll be made public sometime in the future? Gee...that must mean that EVERYTHING that's being testified to is a national security issue? Is that what you're going with, Mamooth?

No. Why would you make such a bizarre claim? It's not practical to try to separate out national security issues into separate hearings, since you never know when one will come up.

My guess is you're used to the way Republicans carefully scripted their witness testimony beforehand. You need to understand that's not how Democrats do it. The Democrats don't know what any witness will talk about.

No. Why would you make such a bizarre claim? It's not practical to try to separate out national security issues into separate hearings, since you never know when one will come up.

My guess is you're used to the way Republicans carefully scripted their witness testimony beforehand. You need to understand that's not how Democrats do it. The Democrats don't know what any witness will talk about.

It's totally practical. If there is something that is a security issue then the room is cleared and the matter is discussed. When it's been addressed the hearing once again becomes public. That's what took place in the Benghazi hearings. So why isn't that happening in this "investigation"?

Wait...did you just claim that Schiff doesn't know what any of his witnesses will testify to? Really, Mamooth?

Forum List

Back