Republicans taking Blame for Shutdown - Polls

We have democracy. We don't need civil war. Just vote the internal threats out of office.

We have democracy. We don't need civil war. Just vote the internal threats out of office.

civil war is what you call for in the USA when you can't get your way through the normal democratic process.

civil war is what you call for in the USA when you can't get your way through the normal democratic process.

I'm personally very happy to let democracy carry the day. Mr and Mrs America have spoken and will speak even louder in 2014 and '16.

Let it be.

Conservatives talk only to other conservatives and assume that they are the moral majority. Liberals need to encourage that belief. Also the belief that denialists will carry the day in AGW. Why? So that conservative are encouraged to keep up their current behavior denying science.

Suicide is OK.

Onus is on you to prove that it means what you allege it means.

Prove what I personally am going through? Bitch I dont know you well enough to show you my personal fucking mail.

All you need to provide is a link to your Healthcare Insurance provider's website where it shows that they offer different policies for males and females.

No again personal info

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4

Prove what I personally am going through? Bitch I dont know you well enough to show you my personal fucking mail.

All you need to provide is a link to your Healthcare Insurance provider's website where it shows that they offer different policies for males and females.

No again personal info

Your abject refusal to substantiate your allegation is a de facto conceding of your position. There are no male only health insurance policies. Have a nice day.

No again personal info

Your abject refusal to substantiate your allegation is a de facto conceding of your position. There are no male only health insurance policies. Have a nice day.

Insurance Rates Male Vs. Female | eHow Each policy is unique, therefore "different." The reason they ask for your gender is because gender is one of the factors that determines rate for your individual policy. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Well, the GOP has nothing to worry about.

Limbaugh is saying this morning that the polls are wrong, evidently he knows polling better than pollsters do.

So, no problem.

Wow, deja vu, 2012.

:rolleyes:

With all due respect Mac, it's all in who the pollster is and how they skew the polls. You have to go to the actual PDF and discover the methodology of the poll.

The favorite game of the media is to sponsor a poll by a known D organization and cherry pick certain results for headlines.

So it's not necessarily that the poll is wrong, but that the poll is designed by the pollster to have a certain outcome.

Limbaugh is saying this morning that the polls are wrong, evidently he knows polling better than pollsters do.

So, no problem.

Wow, deja vu, 2012.

With all due respect Mac, it's all in who the pollster is and how they skew the polls. You have to go to the actual PDF and discover the methodology of the poll.

The favorite game of the media is to sponsor a poll by a known D organization and cherry pick certain results for headlines.

So it's not necessarily that the poll is wrong, but that the poll is designed by the pollster to have a certain outcome.

absolutely correct. polls are designed to influence public opinion, not report on it.

So, no problem.

Wow, deja vu, 2012.

Ya, The Wall Street Journal and NBC are well known for skewing their polls. Everyone knows the WSJ is controlled by left wing liberal hacks.

No again personal info

Insurance Rates Male Vs. Female | eHow Each policy is unique, therefore "different." The reason they ask for your gender is because gender is one of the factors that determines rate for your individual policy. Have a nice day.

They also ask for your age, if you are a smoker and if you have any pre-existing conditions. All of which factor into your rates. However what is covered in the policy doesn't change because of those factors. All that changes is the premium.

They also ask for your age, if you are a smoker and if you have any pre-existing conditions. All of which factor into your rates. However what is covered in the policy doesn't change because of those factors. All that changes is the premium.

Wrong.

For example, I assure you men don't get pregnant. There are fundamental differences between male and female insurance policies.

However, in some circumstances rate differences between men and women are averaged out, hidden, ignored etc. For example, Obama Care has one set of rates and it does not matter if you are male or female.

Last edited:

So, no problem.

Wow, deja vu, 2012.

Ya, The Wall Street Journal and NBC are well known for skewing their polls. Everyone knows the WSJ is controlled by left wing liberal hacks.

did anyone claim that both sides don't do it? Your problem is that you cannot accept that the left cheats as much or more than the right.

why do all liberals live in a fantasy world?

Everyone doesn't do it. The pollsters that do it are well known, as are the accurate ones. It's your job to know the difference, or be a stupid follower. The Wall Street Journal in a business newspaper that is read by people doing business on Wall St. Both WSJ and NBC have reputations of delivering non-skewered polls. That was the purpose of my sarcastic comment. The latest Gallop Poll was record breaking in the drop of publics support of the Republican Party. It shows the fastest and largest plummet of public support for a political party since they have been taking polls. The congress approval rating is down to 5%. Republican OVERALL disapproval is at 70%. Obama actually gained 2% in the last month. Today seems to be attack the T party day in congress and everywhere else. They have reached the point of loathing and being despised by not only Dem's, but Repubs too.

So, no problem.

Wow, deja vu, 2012.

Like Rupert Murdock, owner of Fox News????

Wrong.

For example, I assure you men don't get pregnant. There are fundamental differences between male and female insurance policies.

However, in some circumstances rate differences between men and women are averaged out, hidden, ignored etc. For example, Obama Care has one set of rates and it does not matter if you are male or female.

You make it sound like Obamacare offers health insurance. How about some evidence?

Forum List

Back