Republicans taking Blame for Shutdown - Polls

Insurance Rates Male Vs. Female | eHow Each policy is unique, therefore "different." The reason they ask for your gender is because gender is one of the factors that determines rate for your individual policy. Have a nice day.

They also ask for your age, if you are a smoker and if you have any pre-existing conditions. All of which factor into your rates. However what is covered in the policy doesn't change because of those factors. All that changes is the premium.

Wrong.

For example, I assure you men don't get pregnant. There are fundamental differences between male and female insurance policies.

However, in some circumstances rate differences between men and women are averaged out, hidden, ignored etc. For example, Obama Care has one set of rates and it does not matter if you are male or female.

Generally both men and women having babies are covered by a family policy.

With all due respect Mac, it's all in who the pollster is and how they skew the polls. You have to go to the actual PDF and discover the methodology of the poll.

The favorite game of the media is to sponsor a poll by a known D organization and cherry pick certain results for headlines.

So it's not necessarily that the poll is wrong, but that the poll is designed by the pollster to have a certain outcome.

Ya, The Wall Street Journal and NBC are well known for skewing their polls. Everyone knows the WSJ is controlled by left wing liberal hacks.

Like Rupert Murdock, owner of Fox News????

I was being sarcastic.

Seriously...just for a moment imagine that it is 2006 and it is Nancy Pelosi threatening to shut down the government if her budget that did not include tax cuts for the rich were passed.

Oh the things the Fox heads would be calling her right now...

just so we get our dates correct Polesi didn't take the speakers seat until Jan 3 2007 but I get what your saying ...

Well, the GOP has nothing to worry about.

Limbaugh is saying this morning that the polls are wrong, evidently he knows polling better than pollsters do.

So, no problem.

Wow, deja vu, 2012.

:rolleyes:

With all due respect Mac, it's all in who the pollster is and how they skew the polls. You have to go to the actual PDF and discover the methodology of the poll.

The favorite game of the media is to sponsor a poll by a known D organization and cherry pick certain results for headlines.

So it's not necessarily that the poll is wrong, but that the poll is designed by the pollster to have a certain outcome.

actually douch bag, the polling came from Gallup :rolleyes:

Limbaugh is saying this morning that the polls are wrong, evidently he knows polling better than pollsters do.

So, no problem.

Wow, deja vu, 2012.

absolutely correct. polls are designed to influence public opinion, not report on it.

translation=republicans are fucked, again !!!! these clowns are tap dancing all over these post just to try and save face
BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
what a bunch of losers​

So, no problem.

Wow, deja vu, 2012.

Ya, The Wall Street Journal and NBC are well known for skewing their polls. Everyone knows the WSJ is controlled by left wing liberal hacks.

everyone but you​

everyone but you​

You're both right. I read it every day. The WSJ's reporting in the front, news section of the paper is notoriously left. However, to say that they are controlled by left wing isn't accurate either becasue the editorial pages and business pages are pretty conservative.

did anyone claim that both sides don't do it? Your problem is that you cannot accept that the left cheats as much or more than the right.

why do all liberals live in a fantasy world?

coming from a biased poster like yourself fish, really doesn't say much about your opinion... but we already knew that ... you being a denier of the facts

everyone but you​

You're both right. I read it every day. The WSJ's reporting in the front, news section of the paper is notoriously left. However, to say that they are controlled by left wing isn't accurate either becasue the editorial pages and business pages are pretty conservative.
last i checked the WSj was owned by that far left wing lefty Rupert Murdoch you know the guy who owns that left wing news company fox news ... same guy

everyone but you​

last i checked the WSj was owned by that far left wing lefty Rupert Murdoch you know the guy who owns that left wing news company fox news ... same guy

You didn't read what I wrote, did you? That doesn't contradict what I said.

Everyone doesn't do it. The pollsters that do it are well known, as are the accurate ones. It's your job to know the difference, or be a stupid follower. The Wall Street Journal in a business newspaper that is read by people doing business on Wall St. Both WSJ and NBC have reputations of delivering non-skewered polls. That was the purpose of my sarcastic comment. The latest Gallop Poll was record breaking in the drop of publics support of the Republican Party. It shows the fastest and largest plummet of public support for a political party since they have been taking polls. The congress approval rating is down to 5%. Republican OVERALL disapproval is at 70%. Obama actually gained 2% in the last month. Today seems to be attack the T party day in congress and everywhere else. They have reached the point of loathing and being despised by not only Dem's, but Repubs too.

the main reason we are in the mess we are in is because of these tea baggers ... they ran on we will not compromise with anyone ... and koch brothers and other deniers are taking it in the back side

Last edited:
the main reason we are in the mess we are in is because of these tea baggers ... they ran on we will not compromise with anyone ... and koch brothers and other deniers are taking it in rhe back side

Yes, darned those we're spending to much money lunatics. I mean trillion dollar deficits? What's wrong with that? Darn them all.

You didn't read what I wrote, did you? That doesn't contradict what I said.

I was responding to the they're both right response .... they aren't
both right... one is implying that the WSj is a liberal media ... they are not ... they are owed by rupert Murdoch... that doesn't make them the same ... in my opiniom

Last edited:
When Charles Krauthammer, John McCain, the Koch brothers, and the Heritage Foundation think you have gone too far.......the wheels have come off the crazy train.

the main reason we are in the mess we are in is because of these tea baggers ... they ran on we will not compromise with anyone ... and koch brothers and other deniers are taking it in rhe back side

Yes, darned those we're spending to much money lunatics. I mean trillion dollar deficits? What's wrong with that? Darn them all.

sorry to inform you but the budget deficit is at around 700 billion dollars for this years ... thats if your speaking about the budget deficit ... last year it was 1.3 trillion dollars... so the dems and the congress has reduced the budget deficit by around 600 billion dollars ... something our friends on the right refuses to acknowledge ... so I'm not sure what you are darning them all about ...

Last edited:

sorry to inform you but the budget deficit is at around 700 billion dollars for this years ... thats if your speaking about the budget deficit ... last year it was 1.3 trillion dollars... so the dems and the congress has reduced the budget deficit by around 600 billion dollars ... something our friends right refuses to acknowledge ... so I'm not sure what you are darning them all about ...

I said a trillion a year, and you gave me two years where it was $2T. Wow, I am schooled.

And you think that the deficit going from $1.3T in Obama's fourth year to $700B in his fifth year, which is still double W's worst defect, is a credit to Democrats. You sure to baaack them up...

sorry to inform you but the budget deficit is at around 700 billion dollars for this years ... thats if your speaking about the budget deficit ... last year it was 1.3 trillion dollars... so the dems and the congress has reduced the budget deficit by around 600 billion dollars ... something our friends right refuses to acknowledge ... so I'm not sure what you are darning them all about ...

ROFL only 700 billion dollars deeper in debt. You want a medal?

I love it when democrats take credit for spending cuts, right after they complain about spending cuts.

Last edited:

everyone but you​

The middle of the road is way to the left of extreme conservatives

Forum List

Back