Republicans taking Blame for Shutdown - Polls

last i checked the WSj was owned by that far left wing lefty Rupert Murdoch you know the guy who owns that left wing news company fox news ... same guy

You didn't read what I wrote, did you? That doesn't contradict what I said.

I was responding to the they're both right response .... they aren't
bothy right... one is implying that the WSj is a liberal media ... they are not ... they are owed by rupert Murdoch... that doesn't make them the same ... in my opiniom

My comment related to WSJ polls. Because they service a particular demographic that relys on accuracy (Wall St), their polls are some of the least skewered available. That is no reflection on their overall political posture. It's only an opinion that that division or opereration has not been bastardized and corrupted.

With all due respect Mac, it's all in who the pollster is and how they skew the polls. You have to go to the actual PDF and discover the methodology of the poll.

The favorite game of the media is to sponsor a poll by a known D organization and cherry pick certain results for headlines.

So it's not necessarily that the poll is wrong, but that the poll is designed by the pollster to have a certain outcome.

absolutely correct. polls are designed to influence public opinion, not report on it.

translation=republicans are fucked, again !!!! these clowns are tap dancing all over these post just to try and save face
BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
what a bunch of losers​

The hard part to understand is that they act like they enjoy losing. They are doing everything that they can to be unpopular with voters. It's like they're wearing a 'kick me' sign on their back.

the main reason we are in the mess we are in is because of these tea baggers ... they ran on we will not compromise with anyone ... and koch brothers and other deniers are taking it in rhe back side

Yes, darned those we're spending to much money lunatics. I mean trillion dollar deficits? What's wrong with that? Darn them all.

Ask the Bushman. They are all based on the policies that he began rather than following Clinton's plan to pay OFF the debt.

Isnt it amazing how to progressives Freedom is a extreme right view?

The only connection between conservatives and freedom is that they advocate plutocracy. Freedom for the wealthy at the expense of everyone else. Like the workers who create all wealth.

What the Repubs are doing is basically creating a crisis so that they can fund raise from their rube supporters.

Oh and the Democraps aren't blaming the Republicans so they can raise money?

orbemezattnod-albums-stuff-picture6130-obama-promises.jpg

What the Repubs are doing is basically creating a crisis so that they can fund raise from their rube supporters.

Oh and the Democraps aren't blaming the Republicans so they can raise money?

orbemezattnod-albums-stuff-picture6130-obama-promises.jpg

The democrats are blaming conservatives for holding the country hostage until they get what's best for them at the expense of the middle class. A tactic newly introduced to government by the conservatives. That's the way that it goes.

even the pretend news known as fox says the polls are showing republicans / conservaturds are losing ground in the current holdout

we all know this is about the speaker keeping his leadership position ....... if not for that , we would have a vote and pass the budget in 20 minutes

Yes, darned those we're spending to much money lunatics. I mean trillion dollar deficits? What's wrong with that? Darn them all.

sorry to inform you but the budget deficit is at around 700 billion dollars for this years ... thats if your speaking about the budget deficit ... last year it was 1.3 trillion dollars... so the dems and the congress has reduced the budget deficit by around 600 billion dollars ... something our friends right refuses to acknowledge ... so I'm not sure what you are darning them all about ...

I said a trillion a year, and you gave me two years where it was $2T. Wow, I am schooled.

And you think that the deficit going from $1.3T in Obama's fourth year to $700B in his fifth year, which is still double W's worst defect, is a credit to Democrats. You sure to baaack them up...

here we go again another right wing whack job that doesn't know the difference between the budget and the budget deficit .... I clearly said the budget deficit, which means this was the amount of money used after we went over the establish budget meaning that the 1.3 trillion was not the budget but the budget deficit moron .... when will these morons ever learn ... I guess you can't teach stupid people

sorry to inform you but the budget deficit is at around 700 billion dollars for this years ... thats if your speaking about the budget deficit ... last year it was 1.3 trillion dollars... so the dems and the congress has reduced the budget deficit by around 600 billion dollars ... something our friends right refuses to acknowledge ... so I'm not sure what you are darning them all about ...

ROFL only 700 billion dollars deeper in debt. You want a medal?

I love it when democrats take credit for spending cuts, right after they complain about spending cuts.

and we have another moron that doesn't know the difference between the budget and the budget deficit ... yes moron, instead of spending 1.3 trillion dollars in debt, over the 2012 budget ... this year which is form september 2012 to september 2013 we went over 700 billion dollars of the establish budget ... is that a good thing yes its like I said its 600 billion dollars less then we spent the previous year ... as I said you can't teach stupid people

You didn't read what I wrote, did you? That doesn't contradict what I said.

I was responding to the they're both right response .... they aren't
bothy right... one is implying that the WSj is a liberal media ... they are not ... they are owed by rupert Murdoch... that doesn't make them the same ... in my opiniom

My comment related to WSJ polls. Because they service a particular demographic that relys on accuracy (Wall St), their polls are some of the least skewered available. That is no reflection on their overall political posture. It's only an opinion that that division or opereration has not been bastardized and corrupted.

and the right was calling the WSj polling left wing .... because it didn't fit their demographic ...

don't ya just love how these republicans stay uniform and ignorant ??? if they didn't we wouldn't have anyone to make fun of ... these republicans don't know the difference between the national debt, the national budget, the budget, and the budget deficit .... these republicans here prove it here each and every day... where they think they know how Obama care is going to ruin the country ???? really !!!!

P.S.
the republican party relies on their stupidity ... because if they weren't stupid, and they weren't uninformed, and if they were ignorant, then they would be dems/liberals

Last edited:
don't ya just love how these republicans stay uniform and ignorant ??? if they didn't we wouldn't have anyone to make fun of ... these republicans don't know the difference between the national debt, the national budget, the budget, and the budget deficit .... these republicans here prove it here each and every day... where they think they know how Obama care is going to ruin the country ???? really !!!!

P.S.
the republican party relies on their stupidity ... because if they weren't stupid, and they weren't uninformed, and if they were ignorant, then they would be dems/liberals

I'm gonna guess you were using irony here...

ROFL only 700 billion dollars deeper in debt. You want a medal?

I love it when democrats take credit for spending cuts, right after they complain about spending cuts.

and we have another moron that doesn't know the difference between the budget and the budget deficit ... yes moron, instead of spending 1.3 trillion dollars in debt, over the 2012 budget ... this year which is form september 2012 to september 2013 we went over 700 billion dollars of the establish budget ... is that a good thing yes its like I said its 600 billion dollars less then we spent the previous year ... as I said you can't teach stupid people

ROFL $700,000,000,000 / 100,000,000 families = 7grand deeper in debt per household you retard.

billye needs to be budget director or something. He has such a nice way of explaining how carefully Obama is allowing our money to be spent. lol

The democrats are blaming conservatives for holding the country hostage until they get what's best for them at the expense of the middle class. A tactic newly introduced to government by the conservatives. That's the way that it goes.[/QUOTE]

I see, you are still on the couch with Reid while Obama hypnotizes you - try thinking for yourself.

the main reason we are in the mess we are in is because of these tea baggers ... they ran on we will not compromise with anyone ... and koch brothers and other deniers are taking it in rhe back side

Ask the Bushman. They are all based on the policies that he began rather than following Clinton's plan to pay OFF the debt.

So we're 5 years into the Obama Presidency and deficits are half Obama's highs and double W's highs. So at what point does Obama have responsibility for anything? 10 years? 20?

W BTW was endlessly blamed by you people for a recession that started six months before he took office...

I said a trillion a year, and you gave me two years where it was $2T. Wow, I am schooled.

And you think that the deficit going from $1.3T in Obama's fourth year to $700B in his fifth year, which is still double W's worst defect, is a credit to Democrats. You sure to baaack them up...

here we go again another right wing whack job that doesn't know the difference between the budget and the budget deficit .... I clearly said the budget deficit, which means this was the amount of money used after we went over the establish budget meaning that the 1.3 trillion was not the budget but the budget deficit moron .... when will these morons ever learn ... I guess you can't teach stupid people

Both of us were referring to and said in every post "deficits" and the numbers we used were "deficits." Go eat some wheaties and come back when you can focus.

Talk about fucking insane :eusa_doh: Bush's deficit for FY2008 was over a trillion dollars and we were still operating under his budget for the first half of FY2009 where it already went up another trillion dollars in less than 6 months.

9/30/2007: $9.0t
9/30/2008: $10.0t
3/12/2009: $11.0t

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

Forum List

Back