Republicans try but can't change history

Over two hundred people have been charged with conspiracy, over 50 have been charged with using a deadly or dangerous weapon against law enforcement. I mean you need to leave your fantasy world.
Conspiracy to interfere with a government worker. It’s either a very minor felony or a misdemeanor depending on the end crime of the conspiracy. The crowd was tens of thousands, and somewhere in excess of five hundred invaded the Capitol and you can only come up with two hundred fifty charges that really are only about two hundred since they are stacking the charges.

Conspiracy to interfere with a government worker. It’s either a very minor felony or a misdemeanor depending on the end crime of the conspiracy. The crowd was tens of thousands, and somewhere in excess of five hundred invaded the Capitol and you can only come up with two hundred fifty charges that really are only about two hundred since they are stacking the charges.
LOL

You're delusional. :cuckoo:

Many are charged with 18 U.S. Code § 1752 - Restricted building or grounds. That's a felony which carries a maximum sentence of 10 years for each count.

Many are also charged with 18 U.S. Code § 231 - Civil disorders. That's a felony which carries a maximum sentence of 5 years for each count.

Many are also charged with 18 U.S. Code § 1512 - Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant. That's a felony which carries a maximum sentence of 20 years.

And a host of other felonies for assaulting a federal officer, obstructing a congressional procedure, and others.

Trump's thugs are going bye-bye for a long time. AND losing their voting rights and 2nd Amendment rights to boot.

tenor.gif

Left is left. If you help them, then you are either a fellow traveler or a sap thinking the crocodile will eat you last.
Keep your binary thought patterns to yourself. Your rules never apply. You are just partisan hack, hack, hackery.
Nevertrumpers are tools, and don't realize they are tools.
They're hammers that knock the shit out of magaturds.

I think you're pretty fucking stupid. Don't sell yourself short.

And who's this mysterious 'you', you fucking hack? Many people on this board don't support protests and haven't rioted at all. But I think both groups are criminals, for sure. Justice needs to crawl right into these Antifa/BLM/magaturds' assholes and metastasize.

I think if you support the insurrection, that's all I need to know about you. You're shit and deserve to catch a beating. Full stop. There's going to be no unity. No kumbaya. No listening to nor tolerating your fucking entitled temper tantrums.
God damn, have you forgotten already how democrats defended the riots? Get the fuck outa here with that trash angle. You sure as hell didnt condemn them.

As for insurrection, thats what you fucking people did for a year straight, but you only have a problem with it now the one time in history republicans rioted, and it lasted a couple hours, so spare me your horseshit.

Definition of insurrection

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

God damn, have you forgotten already how democrats defended the riots? Get the fuck outa here with that trash angle. You sure as hell didnt condemn them
I know the Democrats defended the BLM/Antifa protests. Many of those protests turned into riots and destruction of private property. I have condemned them. But my condemnation means fuck all to magaturds that feel entitled to their choice of president and personal messiah ruling forever and will go to similar ends to make that happen.

Dumbfuck, the local government was still in place. No one overthrew them. :cuckoo:
Wrong you drooling foolk.

It was NOT in place within CHAZ

Grow gthe fuck up BOY youa re wrong , stupi, proven so and evertyone knows it. Even you

Sto[p being a hypocrite you lying bitch youn have been owned

CHAZ was precisely gthe same thing. Supported and defended by the left. No deflection but deny away

Yeah, they pretend that the 4 hour delay was an "insurrection" but ignore the OPENLY STATED AND CELEBRATED FORMAL INSURRECTIONS of their side, because..... they are lying scum.

What the hell do you mean violence is not a mechanism? It has been the mechanism for a good many revolutions, rebellions, and insurrections. And don't forget, they believed Trump was backing them and going to join them. They likely thought presidential power was mechanism enough.

So, describe how it happens. They riot and commit violence. They delay the certification.

What happens next? Do they claim to be the new Congress and start issuing laws?

I LOVE how you are coming around to the realistic view of what happened on Jan 6th.

1) WAS: It was a peaceful protest, no weapons, Lots of Love, very peaceful.
2) Bit Later: Antifa, BLM, even the FBI coordinated this event.
3) Wee Bit Later: Innocent protesters are being mistreated. Being held w/o cause.
4) Wee Wee bit later: Who killed Ashli. An innocent unarmed legal protester.
5) Big Lie #2 later: The police just let them in. Waved them in, actually. How do you trespass when they just wave you in?
6) The Capitol Police are Liars. Fuck the Police.
7) NOW: "The 1/6 riot was a riot, ie a violent crime, committed by quite a number of people. They should face Justice, with due process and all their rights respected."

Thank You for finally saying that these insurrectionists should face trial (Justice).

Dude. My position has been pretty much the same, only slightly altered by new information, such as the Lefty agitator being discovered.

You are very confused. Are you thinking that, all conservatives share a hive mind like you libs do?

Wrong you drooling foolk.

It was NOT in place within CHAZ

Grow gthe fuck up BOY youa re wrong , stupi, proven so and evertyone knows it. Even you

Sto[p being a hypocrite you lying bitch youn have been owned
LOL

You're a nut. The government was always in place. They were never overthrown. According to your nonsense, if bank robbers seize a bank and take control of it, they overthrew the government.

:lmao:

So, describe how it happens. They riot and commit violence. They delay the certification.

What happens next? Do they claim to be the new Congress and start issuing laws?
Who knows how it would have played out? They don't get off due to incompetence.

Who knows how it would have played out? They don't get off due to incompetence.

You people are claiming to know what their intent was. So, share it with us.

Or, was that just more of you talking shit?

Me? I think it was an irrational riot, with no real plan, or clear intent.

You are the one claiming there was a plan and clear intent. But you can't back it up.

You people are claiming to know what their intent was. So, share it with us.

Or, was that just more of you talking shit?

Me? I think it was an irrational riot, with no real plan, or clear intent.

You are the one claiming there was a plan and clear intent. But you can't back it up.
How many times do you need to hear their intent was to "stop the steal" until you learn their intent was to "stop the steal?"

Forum List

Back