Republicans warn Trump of 2018 Bloodbath

Would trump grab the MEOW of any women running against him??

What if he grabbed the one she was wearing on her head?
Please! Hillary has more presidential ability in her little finger than that trump slob has in his whole body

And you base that on what? How well she ran the State Department? Now THAT'S some funny shit, Eddie!
She knows and was friendly with most of the world leaders She knew how to talk to them intelligently not like the "please pat my back" idiot we have in our WH now

Well of course she was, Eddie! Half of them were pouring millions of dollars into the Clinton Foundation assuming that she would be the next President! What you call being "friendly" with those leaders is what's commonly referred to as being "for sale"!

As for her "intelligence"? She's the moron with the "reset button"! You can't get more idiotic than that!

If someone could convince Condy Rice to run for President she'd win handily! She's smart enough however, not to want the job!
After she backed up GWB's lies?? Not a chance

Condi Rice is not only far more intelligent than Hillary...she's a person of high character who was respected throughout Washington. I only wish we had someone like her running things.

Probably not, he'd just loom over them like an asshole

qymxrpnje6mv1nserxdib0sdedjnxslt-large.jpg

What if he grabbed the one she was wearing on her head?
Please! Hillary has more presidential ability in her little finger than that trump slob has in his whole body

And you base that on what? How well she ran the State Department? Now THAT'S some funny shit, Eddie!
She knows and was friendly with most of the world leaders She knew how to talk to them intelligently not like the "please pat my back" idiot we have in our WH now

Well of course she was, Eddie! Half of them were pouring millions of dollars into the Clinton Foundation assuming that she would be the next President! What you call being "friendly" with those leaders is what's commonly referred to as being "for sale"!

As for her "intelligence"? She's the moron with the "reset button"! You can't get more idiotic than that!
OLD it's real easy being friends with those who kiss your ass Quite a bit more difficult with those not so friendly And trump is finding out it's quite a big difference between campaigning and governing

There's no question that the Dem strategy is to drag the investigation out until a few weeks before the midterms, then run another fake news story or hand down another meaningless indictment to convince the voters Trump colluded with the Russians, hoping the voters will be stupid enough to vote Dem. What else can they do?

Condi Rice is not only far more intelligent than Hillary...she's a person of high character who was respected throughout Washington. I only wish we had someone like her running things.

Yeah - this was super smart :rolleyes-41: That yellowcake and aluminum tubing crap only cost hundreds of thousands of innocent lives and a couple trillion.

"The problem here is that there will always be some uncertainty about how quickly Saddam can acquire nuclear weapons. But we don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud."

condirice_mushroomcloud.jpg

There's no question that the Dem strategy is to drag the investigation out until a few weeks before the midterms, then run another fake news story or hand down another meaningless indictment to convince the voters Trump colluded with the Russians, hoping the voters will be stupid enough to vote Dem. What else can they do?
YEAH who cares about truth ? Certainly not those wanting an end to the investigation into russia invading our elections We call those scum traitors

YEAH who cares about truth ? Certainly not those wanting an end to the investigation into russia invading our elections We call those scum traitors

Yeah calling Americans names worked well last time didn’t it :)
Gotta call em like I see em Ever notice how trump bashes dems?? Think that'll work when he needs there help?

Certainly not those wanting an end to the investigation into russia invading our elections We call those scum traitors

Yeah calling Americans names worked so well last time. You should double down this time.

Gotta call em like I see em Ever notice how trump bashes dems?? Think that'll work when he needs there help?

He won’t need their help. They are a defeated regional party.
Remember the two empty chairs at the tax conference? Tax bill which is now shoved down their throats.

He won’t need their help. They are a defeated regional party.
Remember the two empty chairs at the tax conference? Tax bill which is now shoved down their throats.
The 2 that meant nothing after trump said they didn't need them??

And a year from now you'll still be insisting there's something there when everyone knows there is not. But again, what else do you have?

Certainly not those wanting an end to the investigation into russia invading our elections We call those scum traitors

Yeah calling Americans names worked so well last time. You should double down this time.
I'm game especially after we win the house and maybe the senate Then impeachment will be the word

You get more ridiculous by the post. First of all you can’t win 67 votes in the Senate. There aren’t that many seats possible in the midterms for democrats.

Yeah calling Americans names worked well last time didn’t it :)
Yeah, sure. Like they would ever do anything to help him.

I'm game especially after we win the house and maybe the senate Then impeachment will be the word

Lol. From *before* he was president. And they are no closer now than then :)

C410603C-39F7-4930-9A73-6CCCF3E6074E.jpeg

Forum List

Back