Republicans warn Trump of 2018 Bloodbath

Condi Rice is not only far more intelligent than Hillary...she's a person of high character who was respected throughout Washington. I only wish we had someone like her running things.

Yeah - this was super smart :rolleyes-41: That yellowcake and aluminum tubing crap only cost hundreds of thousands of innocent lives and a couple trillion.

"The problem here is that there will always be some uncertainty about how quickly Saddam can acquire nuclear weapons. But we don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud."

condirice_mushroomcloud.jpg
What in that statement by Rice is in any way not spot on? We knew Saddam was attempting to get nukes...as Rice made clear...it was better to be safe than sorry!
better safe than sorry? tell that to all our heroes who died for republican lies
What lies would that be? Oh, that's right...you on the left just CLAIM that there were lies told when in fact none were told! You've been doing that for years now! The Downing Street memos proved that both the US and Britain were convinced that Saddam had WMD and might use them in the advent of an invasion.

The Bush Administration got rid of a dangerous tyrant...the Obama Administration allowed ISIS to take his place with a premature withdrawal from Iraq...and the Trump Administration has been responsible for the defeat of ISIS in Iraq!

The lie that they had weapons of mass destruction. All these years later nothing. And at the cost of many lives and trillions of dollars! Yup that was a Whopper of a lie!

Do you not grasp that if you believe something is true...and both US and British intelligence believed that Saddam had WMD's and would use them in the advent of an invasion...that you're not lying? It's laughable to me that all these years later, you on the Left are STILL trying to claim that Bush knew Saddam didn't have WMD's and lied to the American people when he said that Iraq did! You can fault the Bush Administration's intelligence services for believing assets they shouldn't have but that doesn't make Bush a liar!

Bottom line...you can accuse the GOP of wanting to push Grandma off a cliff or of being war mongers but if Donald Trump's economic policies put more money in the pockets of the Middle Class then they are NOT going to vote for some liberal who's running on identity politics!
18 bucks a week?? you can be bought that cheaply??? shame

I'll be getting a lot more than 18 bucks a week, Eddie. I'm in the upper Middle Class. And letting me keep more of the money that I'VE EARNED isn't buying me off! Only a liberal who obviously doesn't make squat would see it that way!

Bottom line...you can accuse the GOP of wanting to push Grandma off a cliff or of being war mongers but if Donald Trump's economic policies put more money in the pockets of the Middle Class then they are NOT going to vote for some liberal who's running on identity politics!

if-you-voted-for-trump-because-you-believed-he-would-12829369.png

Yeah - this was super smart :rolleyes-41: That yellowcake and aluminum tubing crap only cost hundreds of thousands of innocent lives and a couple trillion.

"The problem here is that there will always be some uncertainty about how quickly Saddam can acquire nuclear weapons. But we don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud."

What in that statement by Rice is in any way not spot on? We knew Saddam was attempting to get nukes...as Rice made clear...it was better to be safe than sorry!
better safe than sorry? tell that to all our heroes who died for republican lies
What lies would that be? Oh, that's right...you on the left just CLAIM that there were lies told when in fact none were told! You've been doing that for years now! The Downing Street memos proved that both the US and Britain were convinced that Saddam had WMD and might use them in the advent of an invasion.

The Bush Administration got rid of a dangerous tyrant...the Obama Administration allowed ISIS to take his place with a premature withdrawal from Iraq...and the Trump Administration has been responsible for the defeat of ISIS in Iraq!

The lie that they had weapons of mass destruction. All these years later nothing. And at the cost of many lives and trillions of dollars! Yup that was a Whopper of a lie!

Do you not grasp that if you believe something is true...and both US and British intelligence believed that Saddam had WMD's and would use them in the advent of an invasion...that you're not lying? It's laughable to me that all these years later, you on the Left are STILL trying to claim that Bush knew Saddam didn't have WMD's and lied to the American people when he said that Iraq did! You can fault the Bush Administration's intelligence services for believing assets they shouldn't have but that doesn't make Bush a liar!
Do you not know that most of those assets said don't do it?? Bush needed a war to get re elected and he gave one

Remind me again how much of a tax cut I got under Obama?
You took one for the team BUT now tax cuts will benefit millionaires like Corker and trump.... is that what its supposed to do?

Here we go with the fucking identity politics again. The surest way to keep independents such as myself at home on election day.

Stay home. Well handle putting Trump back in office.

Yeah well, rock and a hard place. Either I vote for those pussy hat wearing retards or a guy who can't stop himself from grabbing pussies and bragging about it. Either way, I'm good.

Notice this propaganda is dated for 2025?

Tony Bair was FOS too When were all these nuke weapons found in Iraq? All countries begged your repub moron not to invade, that Iraq had no nuke weapons

The fact that they didn't find nukes in Iraq doesn't make the belief that Iraq had WMD's and was willing to use them a lie! As I said before...both US and British intelligence believed that Saddam had WMD's and would use them.

As for what "other" countries wanted? Countries like France and Russia were engaged in black market oil for arms deals with Iraq! Of course they didn't want us to invade! The son of the UN Secretary General was one of the people brokering those deals! How naive are you?

Actually we know for a fact he had WMDs. He used poison gas several times on Kurds.

Prediction: The GOP supports all RINOs to get things back to business as usual.

Vote for the best candidate you can, people! All RINOs need drummed out, we need real representation in D.C.

Tony Bair was FOS too When were all these nuke weapons found in Iraq? All countries begged your repub moron not to invade, that Iraq had no nuke weapons

The fact that they didn't find nukes in Iraq doesn't make the belief that Iraq had WMD's and was willing to use them a lie! As I said before...both US and British intelligence believed that Saddam had WMD's and would use them.

As for what "other" countries wanted? Countries like France and Russia were engaged in black market oil for arms deals with Iraq! Of course they didn't want us to invade! The son of the UN Secretary General was one of the people brokering those deals! How naive are you?

Actually we know for a fact he had WMDs. He used poison gas several times on Kurds.
gas that's lost it's ability?? and where are those nukes he said they had Wouldn't let investigators continue and repubs stood by their murderer because he was one of them

Vote for the best candidate you can, people! All RINOs need drummed out, we need real representation in D.C.

Here here! Once the last of the democrats are eradicated we start on the Republicans. Hell maybe we can do both at the same time. Already some of those cowardly republicans are falling into line behind Trump. The ones who won’t will need to go.

gas that's lost it's ability?? and where are those nukes he said they had Wouldn't let investigators continue and repubs stood by their murderer because he was one of them

Wait...did you just ignore a fact and switch back to another topic? Time for an ignore here.

Here here! Once the last of the democrats are eradicated we start on the Republicans. Hell maybe we can do both at the same time. Already some of those cowardly republicans are falling into line behind Trump. The ones who won’t will need to go.
Tell trump to take a shower before they kiss his butt

Here we go with the fucking identity politics again. The surest way to keep independents such as myself at home on election day.

Yeah well, rock and a hard place. Either I vote for those pussy hat wearing retards or a guy who can't stop himself from grabbing pussies and bragging about it. Either way, I'm good.

Well that being the case you won’t be too upset in Trumps second term.

I’ll tell you what though Marion. I belirve these RINOs will join with the democrats rather than go easily. These elites think they were born to rule.

Well that being the case you won’t be too upset in Trumps second term.

I really don't think he can win. First of all, he's dicking over his own base. They don't realize it yet, but they will before 2020. Second, the people who hate him, REALLY fucking hate him, and I doubt he can win a single vote that he doesn't have already.

So unfortunately, I anticipate we'll be stuck with the pussy hat wearing retards.

Newsflash, leftists: The GOP is no fan of Trump. :eek: The GOP really wanted Jeb! and Rubio, in that order.

Most people are no fans of the GOP or DNC.

This goes for Democrats, too: Vote for the best non-status-quo candidates if you want to be better off.

The tax bill is unpopular. Republican plans to collapse Obamacare is unpopular. Voters prefer Democrats on immigration.

Yeah, voters prefer to have less of their own money, so that it can be spent on illegals.

You will be in for a surprise come 2018.

Forum List

Back