REPUBLICANS: Why wasn't the wall taken care of in Trump's first two years?

Trump's own party doesn't even back a wall.
He's had two years to get them on board. He has failed to do that.

Maybe you should realize that it was always a bad idea that would never have had popular suport in Congress. It was a dumb idea.
Obama's own hand-picked Chief of the Border patrol just came forward to declare the President is right, that 'walls absolutely work', there is no legitimate reason NOT to build the wall, and that 'all the experts agree'.

Pelosi, Schumer, and snowflakes, however, refuse to listen to US Intel agencies, the FBI, Homeland security, Border Patrol Agents, and even Obama's own hand-picked Chief of the Border Patrol...because they know better than everyone else.

:p
Schumer does not run the Senate, dope.

Do you know the whip count in the Senate?
Do you know how many Dems are even needed to pass wall funding?
The REPs didn't have enough DEM senate votes to pass the funding for the WALL and you know it!

I did not say he did, lying dumbass. I said:

'Pelosi, Schumer, and snowflakes, however, refuse to listen to US Intel agencies, the FBI, Homeland security, Border Patrol Agents, and even Obama's own hand-picked Chief of the Border Patrol...because they know better than everyone else.'

If you are too stupid to understand what is being stated don't try to respond. Go get help with your reading comprehension.

Dems aren't the peoblem if there aren't Republican votes either, dope.
You are a fucking idiot!
How many REP senators were going to vote against the Wall funding?

If I was into conspiracy theories, my first reflex would be to think that Trump was a Dem virus sent to destroy the current version of the GOP.

Yeah. It's tempting to go there.

I don't think it was a conspiracy, but I do think there was a significant, if informal, effort among liberals - especially in the media - to promote Trump as the "front-runner" during the primaries. They figured getting him nominated would make Billary a shoe-in. Be careful what you wish for, I spose.

I can’t answer why they waited. It’s beyind stupid to me. It should have been one of the top agenda items

And why Obama didn’t take care of “dreamers” while he had a super majority
He tried to. When his own Democrats refused to do it he violated the Constitution, admittedly, by bypassing Congress to impose his own 'EDICT' in the form of an EO as 'Law of the land'.

'Pelosi, Schumer, and snowflakes, however, refuse to listen to US Intel agencies, the FBI, Homeland security, Border Patrol Agents, and even Obama's own hand-picked Chief of the Border Patrol...because they know better than everyone else.'

If you are too stupid to understand what is being stated don't try to respond. Go get help with your reading comprehension.

You are a fucking idiot!
Most, when it came time to compromising with Democrats...

U.S. Senate: U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 115th Congress - 2nd Session

You are a fucking idiot!

Quite a few, fool. That's why McConnell is hiding and why the Senate never voted on the House funding bill. He didn't want to show how many wouldn't vote for it.

Trump's own party doesn't even back a wall.
He's had two years to get them on board. He has failed to do that.

Maybe you should realize that it was always a bad idea that would never have had popular suport in Congress. It was a dumb idea.
Obama's own hand-picked Chief of the Border patrol just came forward to declare the President is right, that 'walls absolutely work', there is no legitimate reason NOT to build the wall, and that 'all the experts agree'.

Pelosi, Schumer, and snowflakes, however, refuse to listen to US Intel agencies, the FBI, Homeland security, Border Patrol Agents, and even Obama's own hand-picked Chief of the Border Patrol...because they know better than everyone else.

:p

Do you know the whip count in the Senate?
Do you know how many Dems are even needed to pass wall funding?
The REPs didn't have enough DEM senate votes to pass the funding for the WALL and you know it!

LOL.

Sure.

I can’t answer why they waited. It’s beyind stupid to me. It should have been one of the top agenda items

Same reason they didn't repeal ACA. They didn't really want to.

He never really had a "super majority" for two years:

Debunking the Myth: Obama's Two-Year Supermajority | HuffPost

And in the first two years of his term, Obama was really busy dealing with an economy that was shedding 500,000 jobs a month, and passing Obamacare.

And in the first two years of his term, Obama was really busy dealing with an economy that was shedding 500,000 jobs a month, and passing Obamacare.

He had nothing to do with "ObamaCare" other than lying to you Ratbots about not losing your doctor or your plan....Mike was the one who made out on that one with her/his friend charging us taxpayers over $2B for a website Go Daddy would have done for free.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Obammy care?

This all seems pretty silly. If this is a "national emergency", why is Trump willing to shut down the government NOW, all of a sudden, when the GOP's strength has decreased so much?

It was his biggest promise. And he waits until the Democrats have the House?

:confused-84:
And why does trump employ undocumented workers? More importantly why do his supporters overlook it? It was on the news the other day. And I’ve been saying for years w3 have an illegal employer problem. If they stop hiring illegals they’ll stop coming

Do you think any of that fence has stopped anyone? Have you not seen the clips of people climbing over it? It doesn't matter how much of it there is unless you make something that will stop the inflow of illegal immigrants.

Your argument against the wall is weak. Answer me this: Do you believe in our nation's ability to enforce its own sovereignty?
You means clips like this — where trump lied about the wall...?

And the answer to your question is yes. And we already have a wall.

No, like this...dumbass.
illegals climbing us border wall - Bing video

Thinker101 , if the wall doesn't work, why are all of those aliens sitting in Tijuana?

Dude, it's hilarious to debate leftists that have no brains. funny as shit in fact. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

LOLOL

Even you admitted trump’s wall won’t work. Why do you want to waste $5 billion on something even you say won’t work??

Build a wall and shut down or reduce military bases in blue areas and rebuild more at the border.

And why does trump employ undocumented workers? More importantly why do his supporters overlook it? It was on the news the other day. And I’ve been saying for years w3 have an illegal employer problem. If they stop hiring illegals they’ll stop coming

And you believe that jive? Think about it....why would Trump risk....his presidency....by knowingly hiring illegals? You know that you can buy very realistic ID in LA at MacArthur Park on Alvarado and hundreds of other places in the southwest.....why did Barry take down e-verify do you suppose?

Do you think any of that fence has stopped anyone? Have you not seen the clips of people climbing over it? It doesn't matter how much of it there is unless you make something that will stop the inflow of illegal immigrants.

Your argument against the wall is weak. Answer me this: Do you believe in our nation's ability to enforce its own sovereignty?
You means clips like this — where trump lied about the wall...?

And the answer to your question is yes. And we already have a wall.

No, like this...dumbass.

Thinker101 , if the wall doesn't work, why are all of those aliens sitting in Tijuana?

Dude, it's hilarious to debate leftists that have no brains. funny as shit in fact. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

LOLOL

Even you admitted trump’s wall won’t work. Why do you want to waste $5 billion on something even you say won’t work??

Build a wall and shut down or reduce military bases in blue areas and rebuild more at the border.

Do you realize how few military bases are located in blue states?

Obammy care?

No, he never did care!

Forum List

Back