REPUBLICANS: Why wasn't the wall taken care of in Trump's first two years?

You remain thoroughly confused. I don't want to give trump a dime to rebuild the wall.

So, what you whining about then?
Your delusions don't actually mean I'm whining -- they only mean you're delusional.
thumbsup.gif

What delusion? I asked you what you are going on about? How the fuck does that translate to having a delusion?

WTF are you even talking about, you asshole?
You think I'm "whining." I'm not. That you think that means you're delusional.

What else can I clear up for ya?

if you had a real point, that you were discussing, once you "clarified" that you were not "whining", you would have stated what you were "whatever" about.

BUT, you really don't have any point to make. YOu are just here to spew shit from your face anus.
I made that point. I couldn't have been clearer ... I am against rebuilding existing walls and fences. I needed not clarify that. If you lack the intellect to comprehend that -- it's on you.

I say we match Mexico dollar for dollar

Why are you against controlling who and what enters our community?
He said he's for the wall. Are you reading impaired? He said he's in favor of matching Mexico, dollar for dollar. If Mexico puts in $15 million, he's in favor of us putting in $15 million.

His stated position is a false position. His goal is not to match anything, but to find an excuse to leave the border open.

It is a trick. He thinks that the readers of his post, are stupid, and he is lying, a fairly stupid lie, trying to trick the more stupid of readers into believing that he is for the Wall.

By posting such a stupid lie, he insulted the intelligence of everyone that read it.

To be clear, as it is clear I need to be.

He thinks YOU are stupid. By posting such a stupidly obvious lie, he strongly implied that he thought YOU were stupid enough to fall for it.

He knows that I am not. We've covered that long ago. But he had hopes of creating tricking others, such as yourself.
Nope, Trump originally said Mexico would pay. rightwinger clearly stated he's willing to match every penny Mexico pays.

Of course, if Trump was lying and Mexico doesn't pay, then yeah, we should also pay nothing according to rightwinger.

Are you really so stupid as to keep falling for RW, really stupid trick, even after it has been explained to you?

Are you like, literally retarded?
What was the trick? If Trump was sincere, Mexico will pay and rightwinger is in favor of matching. Are you saying trump was lying?? :ack-1:

So, what you whining about then?
Your delusions don't actually mean I'm whining -- they only mean you're delusional.
thumbsup.gif

What delusion? I asked you what you are going on about? How the fuck does that translate to having a delusion?

if you had a real point, that you were discussing, once you "clarified" that you were not "whining", you would have stated what you were "whatever" about.

BUT, you really don't have any point to make. YOu are just here to spew shit from your face anus.
I made that point. I couldn't have been clearer ... I am against rebuilding existing walls and fences. I needed not clarify that. If you lack the intellect to comprehend that -- it's on you.

So, are you one of the few leftards that admit that they are are for an open border then?

Or do you somehow admit that you don't even want to repair the existing fences, and still have unmitigated gall to pretend that you do not want to see the Turd World have unlimited ability to our community?

Why are you against controlling who and what enters our community?
He said he's for the wall. Are you reading impaired? He said he's in favor of matching Mexico, dollar for dollar. If Mexico puts in $15 million, he's in favor of us putting in $15 million.

His stated position is a false position. His goal is not to match anything, but to find an excuse to leave the border open.

It is a trick. He thinks that the readers of his post, are stupid, and he is lying, a fairly stupid lie, trying to trick the more stupid of readers into believing that he is for the Wall.

By posting such a stupid lie, he insulted the intelligence of everyone that read it.

He thinks YOU are stupid. By posting such a stupidly obvious lie, he strongly implied that he thought YOU were stupid enough to fall for it.

He knows that I am not. We've covered that long ago. But he had hopes of creating tricking others, such as yourself.
Nope, Trump originally said Mexico would pay. rightwinger clearly stated he's willing to match every penny Mexico pays.

Of course, if Trump was lying and Mexico doesn't pay, then yeah, we should also pay nothing according to rightwinger.

Are you really so stupid as to keep falling for RW, really stupid trick, even after it has been explained to you?

What was the trick? If Trump was sincere, Mexico will pay and rightwinger is in favor of matching. Are you saying trump was lying?? :ack-1:

We were discussing RW's trick. You can tell because I mentioned it several times. And clearly stated that that was what we were talking about.

I ask again. Are you literally retarded?

thumbsup.gif

So, are you one of the few leftards that admit that they are are for an open border then?

Or do you somehow admit that you don't even want to repair the existing fences, and still have unmitigated gall to pretend that you do not want to see the Turd World have unlimited ability to our community?
Nah, you’re lying. I never said I’m for open borders. I’m against rebuilding the existing walls and fences. Jeez, you’re stupid.

We were discussing RW's trick. You can tell because I mentioned it several times. And clearly stated that that was what we were talking about.

So you can’t bring yourself to admit trump lied, huh?

Nah, you’re lying. I never said I’m for open borders. I’m against rebuilding the existing walls and fences. Jeez, you’re stupid.

You might not have said it, but it is obvious from your bitter and vicious opposition to ANY serious attempt to secure the border.

And you're stupid if you don't think that is obvious to EVERYONE. you fucktard.

I will admit that you are changing the subject, because you are a cowardly dick.

RW tricked you. Because you are stupid.

You might not have said it, but it is obvious from your bitter and vicious opposition to ANY serious attempt to secure the border.

What’s obvious is you’re an idiot since only an idiot would translate me pointing out we already have barriers along some 700 miles of border with Mexico into thinking I want open borders. :cuckoo:

I will admit that you are changing the subject, because you are a cowardly dick.

You can say that as many times as you need to in order to make yourself feel better about how stupid you are, but you’re the one he tricked since his post was predicate on Trump’s lie.

What’s obvious is you’re an idiot since only an idiot would translate me pointing out we already have barriers along some 700 miles of border with Mexico into thinking I want open borders. :cuckoo:

Which is why I was referring to your overall position and your responses to each and every mention of any attempt to secure the border.

As I clearly stated. When I said what made it obvious.

Seriously. dude. Are you retarded?

You can say that as many times as you need to in order to make yourself feel better about how stupid you are, but you’re the one he tricked since his post was predicate on Trump’s lie.

How was I supposedly tricked, retard?

Which is why I was referring to your overall position and your responses to each and every mention of any attempt to secure the border.

The border is secure. If there are areas with no barriers where people are illegally crossing in, I have no problem putting up barriers there. There is no need to rebuild the wall. Not to mention, but I will, the wall is not the only tool we have to combat illegal border crossings. I also have no problem with those. Thinking I’m in favor of “open borders” does nothing but reveal you’re nothing but a useful idiot for trump who’s eager to carry his jock strap and repeat his catch phrases because you think they sound useful.

Holy shit, I just said how. :eusa_doh:

Let me repeat myself for the benefit of the reading impaired. Pay attention now..... ”you’re the one he tricked since his post was predicate on Trump’s lie.”

The border is secure. If there are areas with no barriers where people are illegally crossing in, I have no problem putting up barriers there. There is no need to rebuild the wall. Not to mention, but I will, the wall is not the only tool we have to combat illegal border crossings. I also have no problem with those. Thinking I’m in favor of “open borders” does nothing but reveal you’re nothing but a useful idiot for trump who’s eager to carry his jock strap and repeat his catch phrases because you think they sound useful.

You are for putting up "barriers" where the illegals are coming in?

Then you are on Trump's side.

Why are you attacking me, and him, instead of attacking the Anti-American idiots who are against "putting up barriers where people are illegally crossing"?

Let me repeat myself for the benefit of the reading impaired. Pay attention now..... ”you’re the one he tricked since his post was predicate on Trump’s lie.”

You are assuming that I gave my support to Trump on this issue, BECAUSE he said that Mexico would pay for it.

I did not care about that then, nor do I care about it now.

Thus, I was not tricked, and you are a moron.

You are assuming that I gave my support to Trump on this issue, BECAUSE he said that Mexico would pay for it.

I did not care about that then, nor do I care about it now.

Thus, I was not tricked, and you are a moron.
Liar. He said he could get Mexico to pay for his wall and you say, build it.

Forum List

Back