REPUBLICANS: Why wasn't the wall taken care of in Trump's first two years?

I'm saying a wall that doesn't cover 100% of the border won't work. I'm not saying a wall won't work at all.

Are you having reading problems, mister?
And trump is not looking to put up a wall across 100% of the border.

How many times are you going to unwittingly admit trump’s wall won’t work?

And why do you want to spend $5 billion on a wall even you admit won’t work?

Interesting, when I say "100%" I mean 100% of all the passable areas of our border through which illegal immigrants would likely use to cross into the US illegally, moreover, there are natural barriers in place like mountainous terrain, rivers, and deserts.

Naturally it's not going to technically cover 100% of the border, when you have help from the natural geology there's no need for it.

If you're not going to cover 100% of the areas that can be exploited by illegal immigrants to pass through, however, then no, a wall will be ineffective.

I didn't admit to anything.
Your words asshole:

TemplarKormacPolitical Atheist
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+16,376

I'm saying a wall that doesn't cover 100% of the border won't work.
Your words asshole:

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+16,376

Your words asshole:

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+16,376

Interesting, that's not an admission of any kind, just a statement of fact that the previous poster stated. If there isn't 100% coverage, then a barrier will be ineffective.

But wait, what of you saying "we already have a wall"?

Look at you, trying to make two ineffective arguments at once.
LOL

Again you reiterate trump’s wall won’t work. So why do you want it??

I'm saying a wall that doesn't cover 100% of the border won't work. I'm not saying a wall won't work at all.

Are you having reading problems, mister?
And trump is not looking to put up a wall across 100% of the border.

How many times are you going to unwittingly admit trump’s wall won’t work?

And why do you want to spend $5 billion on a wall even you admit won’t work?

Interesting, when I say "100%" I mean 100% of all the passable areas of our border through which illegal immigrants would likely use to cross into the US illegally, moreover, there are natural barriers in place like mountainous terrain, rivers, and deserts.

Naturally it's not going to technically cover 100% of the border, when you have help from the natural geology there's no need for it.

If you're not going to cover 100% of the areas that can be exploited by illegal immigrants to pass through, however, then no, a wall will be ineffective.

I didn't admit to anything.
My words, asshole.
Yes, your words are that trump’s wall won’t work. Yet you want to waste $5 billion on it. :eusa_doh:

100% commitment to obstruction, to resistance, to denying the President a 'win', for running federal law-violating sanctuary cities to protect violent illegals who prey on US citizens like the recent cop killer who was protected 3 times before he murdered the young officer, because Democrats are willing to pay 2 - 3 times what the President is asking to the corrupt nations that are facilitating the continue illegal invasion, because Democrats falsely intentionally call anyone who supports securing our borders a 'racist', because the Democrats continue to fight to keep illegal immigration going while being repeatedly caught engaging in election fraud by allowing illegals to vote - like down in Broward country this pat election, because Democrats have been offered everything they have asked for as part of a negotiation / compromise and their only stance / intended response has been and continues to be - "NO. We will not give this President a 'Win."

IT IS ALL ON THE DEMOCRATS!

The president failed to get broad support for his plan. Even from his own party. That is his failing. It's not the job of Congress,( a co-equal branch of govt), to give a president everything they want.
The President was elected because of them. Their lies. It is not that he is failing, it is that our politicians have failed us. Trump's programs have been backed by both parties in recent years. It is not everything he wants.

Trump's own party doesn't even back a wall.
He's had two years to get them on board. He has failed to do that.

Maybe you should realize that it was always a bad idea that would never have had popular suport in Congress. It was a dumb idea.
we know that, that's why the state of emergency. the RHINOs love the cheap labor as much as the leftists do. Lobby money is good for them.

Then blame them, dope.
I do. there were many things the asshats could have done, and didn't. shameful. I'm all about Trump and his legacy of fighting the swamp creatures. the change is happening, it will take many more years of elections for all the snakes to slither away in shame.

Maybe you should realize that it was always a bad idea that would never have had popular suport in Congress. It was a dumb idea.
Obama's own hand-picked Chief of the Border patrol just came forward to declare the President is right, that 'walls absolutely work', there is no legitimate reason NOT to build the wall, and that 'all the experts agree'.

Pelosi, Schumer, and snowflakes, however, refuse to listen to US Intel agencies, the FBI, Homeland security, Border Patrol Agents, and even Obama's own hand-picked Chief of the Border Patrol...because they know better than everyone else.

:p
Schumer does not run the Senate, dope.

Do you know the whip count in the Senate?
Do you know how many Dems are even needed to pass wall funding?

Do you think any of that fence has stopped anyone? Have you not seen the clips of people climbing over it? It doesn't matter how much of it there is unless you make something that will stop the inflow of illegal immigrants.

Your argument against the wall is weak. Answer me this: Do you believe in our nation's ability to enforce its own sovereignty?
You means clips like this — where trump lied about the wall...?

And the answer to your question is yes. And we already have a wall.

No, like this...dumbass.
illegals climbing us border wall - Bing video

Obama's own hand-picked Chief of the Border patrol just came forward to declare the President is right, that 'walls absolutely work', there is no legitimate reason NOT to build the wall, and that 'all the experts agree'.

Pelosi, Schumer, and snowflakes, however, refuse to listen to US Intel agencies, the FBI, Homeland security, Border Patrol Agents, and even Obama's own hand-picked Chief of the Border Patrol...because they know better than everyone else.

no he doesn't, but again, for the less educated in here, the senate takes 60 votes to pass a bill. so guess what one needs to pass a bill, dddddddddd democrat votes, and he is their leader. fk I hate stupid like you.

I did not say he did, lying dumbass. I said:

'Pelosi, Schumer, and snowflakes, however, refuse to listen to US Intel agencies, the FBI, Homeland security, Border Patrol Agents, and even Obama's own hand-picked Chief of the Border Patrol...because they know better than everyone else.'

If you are too stupid to understand what is being stated don't try to respond. Go get help with your reading comprehension.

And then they built walls and fences along 650 miles of the border. Which is why they don’t want to spend more money now to rebuild them.

Have a link on that?
Nearly 700 Miles of Fencing at the US-Mexico Border Already Exist

Fact check/How many miles of fence stand along the U.S.-Mexico border? - Ballotpedia
Do you think any of that fence has stopped anyone? Have you not seen the clips of people climbing over it? It doesn't matter how much of it there is unless you make something that will stop the inflow of illegal immigrants.

Your argument against the wall is weak. Answer me this: Do you believe in our nation's ability to enforce its own sovereignty?

No, like this...dumbass.

Thinker101 , if the wall doesn't work, why are all of those aliens sitting in Tijuana?

Dude, it's hilarious to debate leftists that have no brains. funny as shit in fact. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

no he doesn't, but again, for the less educated in here, the senate takes 60 votes to pass a bill. so guess what one needs to pass a bill, dddddddddd democrat votes, and he is their leader. fk I hate stupid like you.

No shit. I just asked you how many Dem votes were needed, dope. IOW, how many Republicans don't support it.
Ideally they only need 8 Dem votes.

I bet they need more like 30 Dems in which case, it will never pass.

It seems McConnell has some work to do as well.

I did not say he did, lying dumbass. I said:

'Pelosi, Schumer, and snowflakes, however, refuse to listen to US Intel agencies, the FBI, Homeland security, Border Patrol Agents, and even Obama's own hand-picked Chief of the Border Patrol...because they know better than everyone else.'

If you are too stupid to understand what is being stated don't try to respond. Go get help with your reading comprehension.

Dems aren't the peoblem if there aren't Republican votes either, dope.

And then they built walls and fences along 650 miles of the border. Which is why they don’t want to spend more money now to rebuild them.

Have a link on that?
Nearly 700 Miles of Fencing at the US-Mexico Border Already Exist

Fact check/How many miles of fence stand along the U.S.-Mexico border? - Ballotpedia

No, like this...dumbass.

Then why did trump lie and make a video of people crossing over the border in Monaco, portraying it as though it was the Nexican border?

No, like this...dumbass.

Thinker101 , if the wall doesn't work, why are all of those aliens sitting in Tijuana?

Dude, it's hilarious to debate leftists that have no brains. funny as shit in fact. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

LOLOL

Even you admitted trump’s wall won’t work. Why do you want to waste $5 billion on something even you say won’t work??

No, like this...dumbass.

Then why did trump lie and make a video of people crossing over the border in Monaco, portraying it as though it was the Nexican border?

Seriously, are you really that stupid?

This all seems pretty silly. If this is a "national emergency", why is Trump willing to shut down the government NOW, all of a sudden, when the GOP's strength has decreased so much?

It was his biggest promise. And he waits until the Democrats have the House?

:confused-84:
Gee, seems like trump is playing politics....
for the american people, much like everyone else in politics, what a bombshell.
The wall won’t change my life at all. You have been duped...

This all seems pretty silly. If this is a "national emergency", why is Trump willing to shut down the government NOW, all of a sudden, when the GOP's strength has decreased so much?

No kidding, whatever happened to lettuce going up to $25.00?

No, like this...dumbass.

Leave it to a moron to call someone stupid for pointing out a trump lie. :eusa_doh:

No, like this...dumbass.

Leave it to a moron to call someone stupid for pointing out a trump lie. :eusa_doh:

That would be Mr. Moron to you, dumbass.

why would it change your life?

If I was into conspiracy theories, my first reflex would be to think that Trump was a Dem virus sent to destroy the current version of the GOP.

With Ronald Reagan in mind, who I admired by the way, someone like Trump in the fabric of US politics makes no sense. It's the ultimate mind blowing reality show aberration of the millennium... or the fast food response from Hillary haters with horrific consequences.

Forum List

Back