REPUBLICANS: Why wasn't the wall taken care of in Trump's first two years?

”When not all of the border is fenced off, naturally no kind of barrier will work.”

Interesting, that's not an admission of any kind, just a statement of fact that the previous poster stated. If there isn't 100% coverage, then a barrier will be ineffective.

But wait, what of you saying "we already have a wall"?

Look at you, trying to make two ineffective arguments at once.
LOL

Again you reiterate trump’s wall won’t work. So why do you want it??

I'm saying a wall that doesn't cover 100% of the border won't work. I'm not saying a wall won't work at all.

Are you having reading problems, mister?
And trump is not looking to put up a wall across 100% of the border.

How many times are you going to unwittingly admit trump’s wall won’t work?

And why do you want to spend $5 billion on a wall even you admit won’t work?

so it worked? BTW, no one was allowed to leave the country. no one. that isn't the case with the wall for the southern border. they can submit a request for visa and get in quite simple. ask the other immigrants here today.

No it didn't. Despite guards armed with machine guns shooting anyone attempting to cross, many made the attempt and thousands succeeded. The wall wasn't in any way effective at keep people in or out. But it was a symbol of hatred and division, and it was ugly.

He doesn't care. All he wants to do is argue and think he's making a point when the point he's making is that he's an imbecile.. We present facts and he laughs at them. A simple Google search would explain why it was torn down. I did that and showed him, but he still missed the actual point. Either he's playing a part, or he really is that stupid. From all of his comments I've read before, I think the latter is true.

jc456 is a Russian poster, paid to promote all things Trump, whether true or not, it doesn't matter. Has posted in this forum that the Russian people would not have been so stupid as to fall for the Russian propaganda in 2016 elections.

Thanks for this information as it makes more sense as to why he posts everything he does. From now on, I will refrain from replying to him. There are a lot of those on this board, aren't there?

Yes there are.
And we're so much brighter than you and your weak ass losing leftists. MSM can't save your ass no more. Yeah yeah, I know you all are still working the whole censorship thing for the social media outlets, but others are popping up now, and you're losing still. amazing. Oh, I love it BTW!! fk all of you traitors.

”When not all of the border is fenced off, naturally no kind of barrier will work.”

Interesting, that's not an admission of any kind, just a statement of fact that the previous poster stated. If there isn't 100% coverage, then a barrier will be ineffective.

LOL

I'm saying a wall that doesn't cover 100% of the border won't work. I'm not saying a wall won't work at all.

they are weak parrots. they don't have the brains to understand that if the wall isn't completed, all one has to do is walk around what is there. Now that sir is hilarious. What a bunch of weak asshats.

LOL

Interesting, when I say "100%" I mean 100% of all the passable areas of our border through which illegal immigrants would likely use to cross into the US illegally, moreover, there are natural barriers in place like mountainous terrain, rivers, and deserts.

Naturally it's not going to technically cover 100% of the border, when you have help from the natural geology there's no need for it.

If you're not going to cover 100% of the areas that can be exploited by illegal immigrants to pass through, however, then no, a wall will be ineffective.

I didn't admit to anything.

LOL

they are weak parrots. they don't have the brains to understand that if the wall isn't completed, all one has to do is walk around what is there. Now that sir is hilarious. What a bunch of weak asshats.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, Trump doesn’t want to build 100% of the wall. You’re now the second rightard to show support for a new walk which even you tacitly confess won’t work. :eusa_doh:

LOL

You're not too smart are you.
The WALL only needs to keep out illegals coming from S.A. dummy.
Look at a map and educate yourself.
The US Coast Guard keeps illegals and hard drug smugglers out of the US along the coast.

Why are the Dems now soley responsible then?
100% commitment to obstruction, to resistance, to denying the President a 'win', for running federal law-violating sanctuary cities to protect violent illegals who prey on US citizens like the recent cop killer who was protected 3 times before he murdered the young officer, because Democrats are willing to pay 2 - 3 times what the President is asking to the corrupt nations that are facilitating the continue illegal invasion, because Democrats falsely intentionally call anyone who supports securing our borders a 'racist', because the Democrats continue to fight to keep illegal immigration going while being repeatedly caught engaging in election fraud by allowing illegals to vote - like down in Broward country this pat election, because Democrats have been offered everything they have asked for as part of a negotiation / compromise and their only stance / intended response has been and continues to be - "NO. We will not give this President a 'Win."

IT IS ALL ON THE DEMOCRATS!

The president failed to get broad support for his plan. Even from his own party. That is his failing. It's not the job of Congress,( a co-equal branch of govt), to give a president everything they want.
The President was elected because of them. Their lies. It is not that he is failing, it is that our politicians have failed us. Trump's programs have been backed by both parties in recent years. It is not everything he wants.

Trump's own party doesn't even back a wall.
He's had two years to get them on board. He has failed to do that.

Maybe you should realize that it was always a bad idea that would never have had popular suport in Congress. It was a dumb idea.

LOL

Interesting, when I say "100%" I mean 100% of all the passable areas of our border through which illegal immigrants would likely use to cross into the US illegally, moreover, there are natural barriers in place like mountainous terrain, rivers, and deserts.

Naturally it's not going to technically cover 100% of the border, when you have help from the natural geology there's no need for it.

If you're not going to cover 100% of the areas that can be exploited by illegal immigrants to pass through, however, then no, a wall will be ineffective.

Your words asshole:

TemplarKormacPolitical Atheist
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+16,376

I'm saying a wall that doesn't cover 100% of the border won't work.
Your words asshole:

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+16,376

LOL

Your words asshole:

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+16,376

Your words asshole:

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+16,376

Your words asshole:

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+16,376

100% commitment to obstruction, to resistance, to denying the President a 'win', for running federal law-violating sanctuary cities to protect violent illegals who prey on US citizens like the recent cop killer who was protected 3 times before he murdered the young officer, because Democrats are willing to pay 2 - 3 times what the President is asking to the corrupt nations that are facilitating the continue illegal invasion, because Democrats falsely intentionally call anyone who supports securing our borders a 'racist', because the Democrats continue to fight to keep illegal immigration going while being repeatedly caught engaging in election fraud by allowing illegals to vote - like down in Broward country this pat election, because Democrats have been offered everything they have asked for as part of a negotiation / compromise and their only stance / intended response has been and continues to be - "NO. We will not give this President a 'Win."

The president failed to get broad support for his plan. Even from his own party. That is his failing. It's not the job of Congress,( a co-equal branch of govt), to give a president everything they want.
The President was elected because of them. Their lies. It is not that he is failing, it is that our politicians have failed us. Trump's programs have been backed by both parties in recent years. It is not everything he wants.
Stop including democrats......they have not failed you.

LOL

Your words asshole:

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+16,376

Your words asshole:

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+16,376

Your words asshole:

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+16,376

LOL

My words, asshole.

Maybe you should realize that it was always a bad idea that would never have had popular suport in Congress. It was a dumb idea.
we know that, that's why the state of emergency. the RHINOs love the cheap labor as much as the leftists do. Lobby money is good for them.

LOL

Your words asshole:

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+16,376

Your words asshole:

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+16,376

:dunno:

LOL

Your words asshole:

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+16,376

Your words asshole:

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+16,376

Your words asshole:

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+16,376

:dunno:

Obama's own hand-picked Chief of the Border patrol just came forward to declare the President is right, that 'walls absolutely work', there is no legitimate reason NOT to build the wall, and that 'all the experts agree'.

Pelosi, Schumer, and snowflakes, however, refuse to listen to US Intel agencies, the FBI, Homeland security, Border Patrol Agents, and even Obama's own hand-picked Chief of the Border Patrol...because they know better than everyone else.

:p

Obama's own hand-picked Chief of the Border patrol just came forward to declare the President is right, that 'walls absolutely work', there is no legitimate reason NOT to build the wall, and that 'all the experts agree'.

Pelosi, Schumer, and snowflakes, however, refuse to listen to US Intel agencies, the FBI, Homeland security, Border Patrol Agents, and even Obama's own hand-picked Chief of the Border Patrol...because they know better than everyone else.

:p
they hate trump so much, the safety of the nation isn't worth it to them. that's the facts.

BTW, I'll challenge any leftist asssack on that, anytime.

we know that, that's why the state of emergency. the RHINOs love the cheap labor as much as the leftists do. Lobby money is good for them.

Then blame them, dope.

Forum List

Back