Republicans will not debate.

The dates for the debates were set by the committee....Biden didn't have a say on scheduling. When the blob backed out of the 2nd debate after his disastrous first debate performance...they had a 3rd debate
Bull. They were set up to start after the so called early voting so creepy Joe would not look like the ass he is. Trump did the right thing with the other debate. While I have no problem with debates in general both sides need an equal say in set up dates etc.

Bull. They were set up to start after the so called early voting so creepy Joe would not look like the ass he is. Trump did the right thing with the other debate. While I have no problem with debates in general both sides need an equal say in set up dates etc.
Well, early voting starts on different days in different states. So that is factually impossible.

Your blob got his ass kicked 3 times by Biden in the debates and once at the polls. So far.

The dates for the debates were set by the committee....Biden didn't have a say on scheduling. When the blob backed out of the 2nd debate after his disastrous first debate performance...they had a 3rd debate
Trump objected to the second debate moderator being a former Biden intern, Dumbass.

But keep telling us how this commission is unbiased.

Well, early voting starts on different days in different states. So that is factually impossible.

Your blob got his ass kicked 3 times by Biden in the debates and once at the polls. So far.
Can I have some of what you are smoking or drinking? Then again maybe not.

3 times? You said there were only 2 debates. Are you lying now, or then?

Can I have some of what you are smoking or drinking? Then again maybe not.
306>232...

1642376469580.png

But they did allow Biden to interrupt him and lie about him. The moderator also interrupted him.
Did you watch the debate with your head up your ass? It was that maniac Trump who contnually interrupted Biden.

His schoolyard bully act backfired on him when the entire Country saw tRump for what he is. A fucking menace.

Trump objected to the second debate moderator being a former Biden intern, Dumbass.

But keep telling us how this commission is unbiased.
He was an intern when he was 18...
Trump was a Democrat for an number of decades after...
Hillary Clinton was a Republican when she was 18...
Ronald Reagan was a Democrat when he was young..

So it is fair to say everyone has a past... How about the four decades of journalism in between...

This just in:

World to end if RNC candidates won’t participate in CPD “debates.”
Trump is scared shitless he'll have to answer questions about the attempted coup attack he engineered on 1/6.

Trump is a coward with a big fucking bulldog mouth that his chickenshit ass can't back up.

Biden wasn't even declared the Demoratic nominee until mid-August.

Forum List

Back