Republicans will not debate.

dude, I asked you a question and you still can't give an answer.
I did. The commission had networks name moderators. Faux was one. Is Faux somehow not conservative for you? What did wallace do that you find "not conservative." Not allow Trump to interrupt?

Were...the democrats WERE....no longer. Own it, righties in the GOP.
says who? who the fk you think you are that you can magically erase history? kkk are demofks and don't you fking forget it jack. you own it.

I did. The commission had networks name moderators. Faux was one. Is Faux somehow not conservative for you? What did wallace do that you find "not conservative." Not allow Trump to interrupt?
again, no conservative commentator jack, why not? You take me as a stupid fk, stupid fk.

Remember when Megan Kelly asked ONE awkward question of the fat slug and it ruined her career.
Irony when tartan tent kilt girl criticizes Trump as fat.

More substantively, Megyn Kelly kind of shot her own foot career wise.

Irony when tartan tent kilt girl criticizes Trump as fat.

More substantively, Megyn Kelly kind of shot her own foot career wise.
she was reprimanded for daring to go outside their demofk charter.

Remember when Megan Kelly asked ONE awkward question of the fat slug and it ruined her career.
I don't know that the debate formats are really informative. The bar is can they stand for 90-120 minutes and civilly use complete sentences? Trump failed at that. LOL but what format would be better. Each "side's" media gets to pick moderators. ANd they need moderators because they can't even stay on topic, and in trump's case they can't even be civil. It's not going to be Lincoln Douglas or even Nixon JFK.

demofks have nothing to debate with, it's quite clear in this thread.

Forum List

Back