Republicans will not debate.

I don't know that the debate formats are really informative. The bar is can they stand for 90-120 minutes and civilly use complete sentences? Trump failed at that. LOL but what format would be better. Each "side's" media gets to pick moderators. ANd they need moderators because they can't even stay on topic, and in trump's case they can't even be civil. It's not going to be Lincoln Douglas or even Nixon JFK.
trump outlasted 17 GOPer's and hitlery, not sure what you are referring to.

Everything is about party now, Suddenly if we are not sure we can win by playing by the rules we have been using for many many years We just change the rules. Country just keeps getting sicker. I want our law makers to work together for the best results possible for all. That supposed to be the reason we have party's.
THE PURPOSE OF PROPAGANDA IS TO MAKE ONE SET OF PEOPLE FORGET
THAT CERTAIN OTHER SETS OF PEOPLE ARE HUMAN.

Yah, the debates we have are so far from Lincoln Douglas, but if candidates - esp Trump - framed the issues it would be whose hookers are better and who can yell the loudest.

But Trump does least well in a format where he has to allow the others to answer in their allotted time, so here it is. He's running and he doesn't want to debate.

The CPD is incredibly biased. Republicans may as well allow the DNC run the debates. They practically do already.

Your attempt to make Trump the problem didn't fool anyone, moron.

You're a sleazy lying douchebag.

Case closed.

Remember when Megan Kelly asked ONE awkward question of the fat slug and it ruined her career.
If a man dies saving many people including women and children, he deserves some respect. Prog women do not care. For they do not do that unless as a mother.

Trump didn't talk to the press. He shouted at them and refused to answer their questions when they called him on his prodigious lies.

He called into Fox News regularly to get phone sex from Hannity, Kilmeade, and Perino.
which lies did he say in response to which questions?

be specific.

Everything is about party now, Suddenly if we are not sure we can win by playing by the rules we have been using for many many years We just change the rules. Country just keeps getting sicker. I want our law makers to work together for the best results possible for all. That supposed to be the reason we have party's.
THE PURPOSE OF PROPAGANDA IS TO MAKE ONE SET OF PEOPLE FORGET
THAT CERTAIN OTHER SETS OF PEOPLE ARE HUMAN.
When the rules are stacked in your opponent's favor, then you change them. Your douchebag diversions aren't fooling anyone.

No one spews more propaganda then Democrats.

Predictable responses so far. I’m not a huge fan of the CPD. It was better when the LOWV did the debates. That was done away with when they started talking about letting third parties in the show.

Sure.....you assholes loved it when a former democrat party worker turned journalist, would help whoever the democrat candidate was, and attack the republican..

You guys wouldn't know a fair match up if your lives depended on it...too bad too many American's lives depend on it...

Before the Kennedy and Nixon televised debate, the 2 leading candidates used to engage in campaigns largely (almost entirely) without face to face debates.

In this day and age, I suspect the Republic will get along just fine without this cheap theater show. Personally, I do see a limited entertainment and educational value in a face to face rhetorical contest like a well-structured debate. But if we had to go entirely without a face to face debate between the two main contenders, the Republic wouldn’t fall.

Forum List

Back