Republicans will not debate.

I don't know that the debate formats are really informative. The bar is can they stand for 90-120 minutes and civilly use complete sentences? Trump failed at that. LOL but what format would be better. Each "side's" media gets to pick moderators. ANd they need moderators because they can't even stay on topic, and in trump's case they can't even be civil. It's not going to be Lincoln Douglas or even Nixon JFK.
they never ask any interesting question that can actually be answered.

And the GOP hiding from the debates changes that how?

What do the two have to do with each other?
They will be more likely to win without Dim cheating, moron. Dims on office is the worst thing that could happen to me. Biden has already driven up the cost of living by 7%, even when you can get what you want in the grocery tore.

Then there's the problem of 2 million illegals coming over the border every year.

Then there's he fiasco in AFghanistan which means that all our foreign enemies will become more belligerent.

Then there's the price of gas.

How fucking stupid are you?

Last edited:
They will be more likely to win without Dim cheating, moron. Dims on office is the worst thing that could happen to me. Biden has already driven up the cost of living by 7%, even when you can get what you want in the grocery tore.

So, the GOP not doing the debates makes it less likely that people will vote for the Dems?

Not sure that paints that GOP in a good light

then why no conservative moderator if that was true?

Fact is, 85% of media is Leftist, but you already knew that. So why would media complain about this move by the GOP?

Because they may be Leftists, but they are NOT stupid. What IF the GOP candidate did NOT have to ask the Democrat the questions, and instead the moderators did, and held their feet to the fire like they did Trump and any other GOP candidates were for the last 20 yrs or so?!?!?! We all know that POLICY is the Democrats weakness. So is hypocrisy!

Debates are useless, if BOTH candidates are not made to answer for what they have done in the past. Surprisingly, the media does a decent job during the Democratic primary debates, but as soon as it goes Presidential, it mostly moderators and Democratic candidate, all against the Republican.

I do not blame the GOP for their stance on this without significant change.

Fact is, 85% of media is Leftist, but you already knew that. So why would media complain about this move by the GOP?

Because they may be Leftists, but they are NOT stupid. What IF the GOP candidate did NOT have to ask the Democrat the questions, and instead the moderators did, and held their feet to the fire like they did Trump and any other GOP candidates were for the last 20 yrs or so?!?!?! We all know that POLICY is the Democrats weakness. So is hypocrisy!

Debates are useless, if BOTH candidates are not made to answer for what they have done in the past. Surprisingly, the media does a decent job during the Democratic primary debates, but as soon as it goes Presidential, it mostly moderators and Democratic candidate, all against the Republican.

I do not blame the GOP for their stance on this without significant change.
they finally said out loud what has been present since incorporated into the elections.

Forum List

Back