Republicans will not debate.

Lol, I am fine with it. Those poor whittle children can take their ball and go home. No skin off my nose. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 They weren't fair mommy. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 The whole party has become a joke.

The joke is that morons that continue to support the DNC don't even realize that they are being bamboozled by the extremely partisan MSM who just happens to organize these debates and gives the Democrats the question ahead of time as well as frames the narrative to suit their agenda.

Lol, I am fine with it. Those poor whittle children can take their ball and go home. No skin off my nose. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 They weren't fair mommy. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 The whole party has become a joke.
look at you, little brainwashed demofk losing it on the board!!!!!

The joke is that morons that continue to support the DNC don't even realize that they are being bamboozled by the extremely partisan MSM who just happens to organize these debates and gives the Democrats the question ahead of time as well as frames the narrative to suit their agenda.
well they'd have to think, and we all already know a demofk has no ability to think. So indeed, they need the question so someone can get them the answers. Brainwashing is so time consuming.

How would not participating in a fraud hurt the Republicans?

It would not, it would help them as their positions and answers are so weak the American people not hearing them is the best thing they could do.

Lol, aw we get it. We to mean for ya. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Maybe Trump s mommy needs to moderate.

Lol, aw we get it. We to mean for ya. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Maybe Trump s mommy needs to moderate.
so, even though your english truly sucks here, name a conservative moderator. without a name, merely proves it's you and your demofks who are the true momma's boy.

Participating in a fraud that's rigged against them would help them?

Thanks for proving that your a brain damaged moron.

I just said they would not be helped by being in front of the public, yet you keep lying about what I said.

Weird

I just said they would not be helped by being in front of the public, yet you keep lying about what I said.

Weird
They are helped whenever they appear in public in a venue that isn't stacked against them.

Dims only prove how utterly weak they are by pulling this horseshit and then pretending it isn't a fraud.

Forum List

Back