Repubs realize they guarantee midterms will be referendum on trump and his big lie.

Keep repeating it. If you tap your heels together three times, and believe hard enough, the election will be overturned. Or maybe the country will devolve into a third world shithole of ignorant culture warriors spitting on each other.

What an asshole.

You're being an ignorant asshole right now.

You have allowed yourself to be pulled down and descend into the very thing you're complaining about.

And you're apparently too stupid to even know it

Listen good, asshole: FIX the fucking problem

I'm not interested in your complaints, and I'm not interested in your beliefs

FIX the fucking problem, and if you can't do it STFU and find someone who can.

Fucking asswipe.

After so many of the right's steadfast and consistent leaders have been primaried in favor of those whose support for trump is stronger, those primary winners have no choice but to continue campaigning in praise of trump. In many cases, their support of trump is the only thing that allowed them to win their primaries. Can you see somebody like Hershal Walker, whose childish remarks have included his claim that we have enough trees, and some silliness about swapping air between the US and China, coming up with a coherant reason to vote republican, other than for the only reason he won his primary? Of course, there is Liz Cheney, who won her last election with 75% of the vote, and had a long history of being a leading conservative voice for her constiuants, but she was kicked out for not kissing trump's ass often enough. The right desperately wants to make the coming election about all the silly claims about Biden's age, but the die is cast. It will be about trump, and his bizarre lies, and it's too late to change that.
So when the Party of Moon Bats gets their sorry commie asses whipped big time in the mid terms what you stupid hate filled Libtards gonna say then?

What an asshole.

You're being an ignorant asshole right now.

You have allowed yourself to be pulled down and descend into the very thing you're complaining about.

And you're apparently too stupid to even know it

Listen good, asshole: FIX the fucking problem

I'm not interested in your complaints, and I'm not interested in your beliefs

FIX the fucking problem, and if you can't do it STFU and find someone who can.

Fucking asswipe.
Well, the problem is the screeching, irrational partisanship that drives all this willful delusion. The fear machine has you all so terrified of "the other side", that you simply can't accept it when they win. So you go into denial and cling to comforting fantasies.

Well, the problem is the screeching, irrational partisanship that drives all this willful delusion. The fear machine has you all so terrified of "the other side", that you simply can't accept it when they win. So you go into denial and cling to comforting fantasies.

You are being a COMPLETE ASSHOLE again.

I'm a security expert, dumbass. Not a politician. I don't give a flying fuck about Trump, Biden, Obama, Bush, or anyone else. The only people I care about are my kids.

I deal with forensic audits EVERY DAY. I lead red teams, designed to deliberately penetrate and expose vulnerabilities.

Goddammit, read my lips: FIX THE FUCKING PROBLEM

If I hear one more word about partisanship out of you I'm going to put your stupid retarded ass on ignore.

You are being a COMPLETE ASSHOLE again.
OMG!!!
I'm a security expert, dumbass. Not a politician. I don't give a flying fuck about Trump, Biden, Obama, Bush, or anyone else. The only people I care about are my kids.

I deal with forensic audits EVERY DAY. I lead red teams, designed to deliberately penetrate and expose vulnerabilities.

Goddammit, read my lips: FIX THE FUCKING PROBLEM
The problem isn't your delusions. The problem is the hyper-partisan insanity that has you clinging to them.
If I hear one more word about partisanship out of you I'm going to put your stupid retarded ass on ignore.
Well, if you don't want to hear it - I heartily recommend that you "put me on ignore". It's best not to expose yourself to ideas that scare you.

OMG!!!

The problem isn't your delusions. The problem is the hyper-partisan insanity that has you clinging to them.

Well, if you don't want to hear it - I heartily recommend that you "put me on ignore". It's best not to expose yourself to ideas that scare you.
I don't ignore fear. Usually I don't even ignore stupidity, but in your case I'll make an exception. Some people are just not worth talking to. Anyone who thinks mathematicians look at this through a partisan lens has complete shit for brains - as a matter of fact they're so dangerously stupid they shouldn't even be in this game.

Which describes MOST of the leftards I know. Couldn't find a brain cell in there if you turned em upside down and shook em.

I don't ignore fear. Usually I don't even ignore stupidity, but in your case I'll make an exception. Some people are just not worth talking to.
Sounds good.
Anyone who thinks mathematicians look at this through a partisan lens has complete shit for brains - as a matter of fact they're so dangerously stupid they shouldn't even be in this game.

Which describes MOST of the leftards I know. Couldn't find a brain cell in there if you turned em upside down and shook em.
LOL. You're not a partisan. It's those "leftards". They're the partisans!!!

I'm a libertarian. I've never won an election in my life. What does that tell you?
It tells me that you say you're a libertarian. Your other posts tell me you're a conspiracy nut who believes Trumpster lies.

It tells me that you say you're a libertarian. You're other posts tell me you're a conspiracy nut who believes Trumpster lies.

Sorry, you're a Kool Aid swilling lemming

You deluded shit for brains moron, I don't have to be a Trumpster to hate commies.

I hated commies long before Trump was around

Listen up - I really don't care about your delusions or what you say. I'm working to get the job done, that's all I care about You retarded fuckers can believe whatever you want as long as you stay away from my kids. Fuck with them, and I fuck with you.

Sorry, you're a Kool Aid swilling lemming

You deluded shit for brains moron, I don't have to be a Trumpster to hate commies.

I hated commies long before Trump was around

Listen up - I really don't care about your delusions or what you say. I'm working to get the job done, that's all I care about You retarded fuckers can believe whatever you want as long as you stay away from my kids. Fuck with them, and I fuck with you.

What's the problem with your kids? You bring them up in every post?

You retarded fuckers can believe whatever you want as long as you stay away from my kids. Fuck with them, and I fuck with you.
???

Take your medication man. I'm not after your kids. Don't even fucking go there.

So you do support the sick democrat agenda of indoctrination in public schools.
No, I don't. I've always been adamantly against it. And you better not start in with the accusations again. You've been warned.

Forum List

Back