Repubs realize they guarantee midterms will be referendum on trump and his big lie.

You think less of me because I watched the coverage of the election and looked at the percentages and USED MY OWN BRAIN to reach a conclusion?

mmmmkay
I've always known that people will believe anything - if it's repeated enough, and they want to believe it.

Trump knows that too.

I've always known that people will believe anything - if it's repeated enough, and they want to believe it.

Trump knows that too.
let me let you in on a little secret. I don't believe a goddamn thing that fat orange motherfucker says.

I was yelling at TV at 3:00 am that this thing was stolen, long before his fat dumb ass got up there and rambled on about it being stolen.

How does that sound?

You just assumed that I believed that it was stolen because Trump's dumb fucking ass said it.

You are fucking mistaken.

It's not my job to prove a nationwide election was stolen. I personally do not have the resources or time...and even if I did, there's no way it will change anything.

BUT, I can still use my brain and reach conclusions based on what I see.

I BELIEVE the percentages are statistically impossible without massive cheating. No presidential election has had that big of an increase in voters, EVER.

I don't give a fuck what is or is not PROVEN.

You can't prove taking vitamin C supplements has any health benefits, but and I BOTH know that it does.

Stick to the science.

Don't let them argue your beliefs.

Math is math. It's unassailable. It isn't based on belief.

When you need to make a statement about belief, use math. Probability theory says X with confidence level Y. That way no one can blame "you" for "your" beliefs.

It's not my job to prove a nationwide election was stolen. I personally do not have the resources or time...and even if I did, there's no way it will change anything.

BUT, I can still use my brain and reach conclusions based on what I see.
So you know you believe something that you can't prove and not only don't care...but spread your insanity ad if it is real.

That's NOT "using your brain. That's using your emotions

Stick to the science.

Don't let them argue your beliefs.

Math is math. It's unassailable. It isn't based on belief.

When you need to make a statement about belief, use math. Probability theory says X with confidence level Y. That way no one can blame "you" for "your" beliefs.
like any of these motherfucking cock sucking pieces of shit will listen?

Who gives a fuck if Trump got 10 million more votes than he did the time before when he won?

Who gives a fuck that Joe Biden got 20 million more votes than the previous election winner?

Who gives a fuck if those numbers are so goddamn unprecedented that somebody must raise an eyebrow?

Any motherfucker telling me that I only believe the election was stolen because Trump said so is a motherfucking piece of shit who deserve to be shot.

Last edited:
So you know you believe something that you can't prove and not only don't care...but spread your insanity ad if it is real.

That's NOT "using your brain. That's using your emotions
Look at the statistics and then fuck yourself up the ass with a 10 foot dildo motherfucker.

You can't prove taking vitamin C supplements has any health benefits, but and I BOTH know that it does.
The medical establishment (that I generally trust) says so. I generally believe it...and sometimes take supplements. I'm almost 100% sure it won't hurt me and it may help

Who are you believing that you trust? You say not Trump...then who?

Dimwingers have given us:

• A recession
  • Record inflation
  • Record high gas prices
  • Sky high violent crime rates
  • Millions of illegals flooding the country

But I'm gonna vote for them because some Republican who isn't in office, nor running for office, is a big meanie!

Dimtard logic right there, folks.

The medical establishment (that I generally trust) says so.
LINK to the clinical study PROVING vitamin C supplements improve health.
My own eyes.

They mean nothing in Court or to change the outcome, but that still doesn't change my belief, based on the statistics and what I saw on election night.

The medical establishment (that I generally trust) says so. I generally believe it...and sometimes take supplements. I'm almost 100% sure it won't hurt me and it may help

lol

You people are evil. :p

I'm a scientist. By trade and by credentials.

We are trained NOT TO TRUST.

We don't "trust". We don't "believe".

What we do, is hypothesize, and then perform experiments. We look at the results, and then we repeat the experiments and we let others repeat them, often in slightly different ways, to see if the results are consistent.

Then we use a little thing called MATH, to assign a confidence level to our conclusions

Oh but I forgot ... math is racist. :eek:

let me let you in on a little secret. I don't believe a goddamn thing that fat orange motherfucker says.

I was yelling at TV at 3:00 am that this thing was stolen, long before his fat dumb ass got up there and rambled on about it being stolen.

How does that sound?

You just assumed that I believed that it was stolen because Trump's dumb fucking ass said it.

You are fucking mistaken.
Anyone with a real education who watched the results come in from the beginning of the evening until late into the night would have had to notice that bizarre Deus ex Machina ending. Democrats did not read great literature in school, nor pay attention enough to literature classes to understand what poor writing such an ending is.

They grew up watching Harry Potter, in which the evil Slytherins had enough point to easily win the final count, but Dumbledore, at the last minute, awards enough points to the good guys of Gryffendor that they pull out a surprise win. That's the kind of story that children of all ages love, so they ate it up when it happened on election night.

lol

You people are evil. :p

I'm a scientist. By trade and by credentials.

We are trained NOT TO TRUST.

We don't "trust". We don't "believe".

What we do, is hypothesize, and then perform experiments. We look at the results, and then we repeat the experiments and we let others repeat them, often in slightly different ways, to see if the results are consistent.

Then we use a little thing called MATH, to assign a confidence level to our conclusions

Oh but I forgot ... math is racist. :eek:
What makes me murderous is that these motherfuckers have the audacity to tell me that I believe the election was stolen because I listen to what other people say, and I don't make up my own mind.

Listening to CNN et al and blindly accepting what CNN et al says is EXACTLY what they do, so I can see why they think I would.

Anyone with a real education who watched the results come in from the beginning of the evening until late into the night would have had to notice that bizarre Deus ex Machina ending. Democrats did not read great literature in school, nor pay attention enough to literature classes to understand what poor writing such an ending is.

They grew up watching Harry Potter, in which the evil Slytherins had enough point to easily win the final count, but Dumbledore, at the last minute, awards enough points to the good guys of Gryffendor that they pull out a surprise win. That's the kind of story that children of all ages love, so they ate it up when it happened on election night.
Good analogy.

Anyone with a real education who ...

Anyone who's raised kids recognizes the feeble excuse making and fit throwing of a stubborn child who can't accept a loss.

Anyone who's watched the History Channel at two in the morning recognizes the techniques that conspiracy theorists use to spin their horseshit, to convince people of preposterous claims with zero evidence.

Anyone who's watch the flaccid bumbling of the Democrats for thirty years realizes there's no fucking way that they could pull of the kind of coordinated, widespread conspiracy that Trumpsters fantasize about.

Anyone who's raised kids recognizes the feeble excuse making and fit throwing of a stubborn child who can't accept a loss.

Anyone who's watched the History Channel at two in the morning recognizes the techniques that conspiracy theorists use to spin their horseshit, to convince people of preposterous claims with zero evidence.

Anyone who's watch the flaccid bumbling of the Democrats for thirty years realizes there's no fucking way that they could pull of the kind of coordinated, widespread conspiracy that Trumpsters fantasize about.
So all of those extra votes in the early morning hours coming in nearly 100% for Biden made perfect sense to you?

And none of that applies to me.

I watched the coverage late into the night and looked at the statistics.

It was stolen in my opinion.

Unfortunately, my opinion means nothing.

But don't sit here and tell me THAT I HAVE BASED MY OPINION ON ANYTHING TRUMP SAID!!! The fact that you blindly believe the results were legit tells me A SHIT TON ABOUT YOU!!!

Forum List

Back