RESTAURANT GRANTED PERMISSION TO SELL DOG MEAT

In this country we view dogs and cats differently from other animals. They are on a higher plane than other animals, we decided that in our culture dogs and cats are simply more important than other animals.
Because of that, these fucking immigrants should respect our culture.
I am offended by this.
Too bad. This country doesnt just cater to your culture.

OP tenders his usual appeal to emotion fallacy -- then wants to blame Filipino cultural practices on "liberals"... :cuckoo::

If you're down with eating the flesh of cow, pig, fowl and fish .... why do you draw a line at dog?

Because fucking animals eat dog.
A dog will eat a dead dog.

A pig will eat a dead pig.

That is why I don't eat either(bacon comes from a bacon tree).

Some cultures eat cats.

No problem with that either, though I wouldn't.

We need a lot more true toleration in this country and in this world.
OP tenders his usual appeal to emotion fallacy -- then wants to blame Filipino cultural practices on "liberals"... :cuckoo::

If you're down with eating the flesh of cow, pig, fowl and fish .... why do you draw a line at dog?

Because fucking animals eat dog.
A dog will eat a dead dog.

A pig will eat a dead pig.

That is why I don't eat either(bacon comes from a bacon tree).

Some cultures eat cats.

No problem with that either, though I wouldn't.

We need a lot more true toleration in this country and in this world.
Damn! I think I will stick to lizard gizzards.

Stupid fucking hypocritical arrogant moronic snot nosed spoiled piece of shit saying capitalism. You fucking morons.

No wonder your fucking god thinks you are all as dumb as all fuck.

Say something funny, if you are trying to be humorous, you pathetic intolerant, intolerable multicultural blobs.
You are about to lose it. Tie yourself down.

Stupid fucking hypocritical arrogant moronic snot nosed spoiled piece of shit saying capitalism. You fucking morons.

Say something funny, if you are trying to be humorous, you pathetic intolerant, intolerable multicultural blobs.
doesn't the invisible hand of the market fix everything? have i been lied to?

and you goyim eat this

DSC_0075.jpg
i don't dig on swine. they're a filthy animal, and don't have enough sense to disregard their own shit. dogs on the other hand have personality. way more personality than that pig arnold on green acres.

If you ever got to know pigs, you wouldn't feel this way. They really are very smart and loyal and loving animals.

And they sure as hell don't deserve what we do to them.

But then, no animal deserves the cruelty we heap on them.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.
:rofl:

Oh calm down.

You got caught with your hypocrite pants down around your ankles.

Before61307479_zpseeafe8e9.gif

A Los Angeles restaurant has been granted permission to consume and sell dog meat. A Filipino group successfully argued that the banning of the consumption of dog meat violated their religious rights.

Puchow de Manila Eatery and Fine Dining has been granted provisional permission to sell and consume dog meat, while the Supreme Court decides if their case has merit. The restaurant is allowed to slaughter up to 3 dogs per day, with the stipulation that they must be put down humanely. The World Animal Protection agency called the decision “shocking,” and vowed to fight tooth and nail to ensure this act is not allowed to continue.

In the Philippines today, there is an abundance of dog meat sold in restaurants and markets. The meat is as sold for as little as $1.30/kg. The trading and selling of dog-meat brings in nearly 3.8 million U.S. dollars per year, and nearly 500,000 dogs are killed for meat every year.

Eleven regions around the globe still consume dog meat. Those being: China, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Philippines, Polynesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, the Arctic, Antarctic, and Switzerland.

Puchow de Manila Eatery and Fine Dining says the dishes will range from American styled cuisine such as Chihuahua Chops to Korean-inspired dishes such as Boshintang (dog soup).

american-restaurant-dog-meat.jpg

--------------------------------------------

Great news, isn't it folks? Liberals, and multiculturalism folks. Liberals, are pathetic.

Just pathetic.
I bet Obama can't wait to eat there.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.
not my fault you're for big government.

and you goyim eat this

DSC_0075.jpg
i don't dig on swine. they're a filthy animal, and don't have enough sense to disregard their own shit. dogs on the other hand have personality. way more personality than that pig arnold on green acres.

If you ever got to know pigs, you wouldn't feel this way. They really are very smart and loyal and loving animals.

And they sure as hell don't deserve what we do to them.

But then, no animal deserves the cruelty we heap on them.
clearly you've never seen pulp fiction. (although you do make a valid point about animals, especially pigs)

GO FUCK YOURSELF.
:itsok:

I really hope some other, civilized country comes here and puts an end to this barbarism.

The 8 or 9 times I been to Korea I never saw any strays. Saw a few dogs sliced down the middle in the open air markets. You'll never get served it accidentally as it's more expensive than beef (bulgogi). I've had Horse and Whale in Japan.

You wanna' eat a dog? Go right ahead!

Just remember: An Irish Setter makes two meals! My Sisters' Vietnamese friend said that a while back.
Mad Scientist , I was walking down the road outside of Camp Casey in Korea and somebody's pet poodle ran into the road and got run over by a truck. Everybody near there ran into the street and got into a tug of war over the dog. About that time a bus, trying to miss the mob ran over two people and killed them both. The rest of the crowd continued fighting over the dog.I scooted out of there.

A Los Angeles restaurant has been granted permission to consume and sell dog meat. A Filipino group successfully argued that the banning of the consumption of dog meat violated their religious rights.

Puchow de Manila Eatery and Fine Dining has been granted provisional permission to sell and consume dog meat, while the Supreme Court decides if their case has merit. The restaurant is allowed to slaughter up to 3 dogs per day, with the stipulation that they must be put down humanely. The World Animal Protection agency called the decision “shocking,” and vowed to fight tooth and nail to ensure this act is not allowed to continue.

In the Philippines today, there is an abundance of dog meat sold in restaurants and markets. The meat is as sold for as little as $1.30/kg. The trading and selling of dog-meat brings in nearly 3.8 million U.S. dollars per year, and nearly 500,000 dogs are killed for meat every year.

Eleven regions around the globe still consume dog meat. Those being: China, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Philippines, Polynesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, the Arctic, Antarctic, and Switzerland.

Puchow de Manila Eatery and Fine Dining says the dishes will range from American styled cuisine such as Chihuahua Chops to Korean-inspired dishes such as Boshintang (dog soup).

Great news, isn't it folks? Liberals, and multiculturalism folks. Liberals, are pathetic.

Just pathetic.

That uppity <blank> grew up privileged, going to private schools in Hawaii. He knows nothing about peasant dishes. Oh, but he sure as shit made people think he is truly one of the brothas from the street though, didn't he?

Just pathetic.

That uppity <blank> grew up privileged, going to private schools in Hawaii. He knows nothing about peasant dishes. Oh, but he sure as shit made people think he is truly one of the brothas from the street though, didn't he?
No. He admitted to actually eating dog when he was a kid living in Indonesia.

too chickeshit to use your words?

Forum List

Back