RESTAURANT GRANTED PERMISSION TO SELL DOG MEAT

A Los Angeles restaurant has been granted permission to consume and sell dog meat. A Filipino group successfully argued that the banning of the consumption of dog meat violated their religious rights.

Puchow de Manila Eatery and Fine Dining has been granted provisional permission to sell and consume dog meat, while the Supreme Court decides if their case has merit. The restaurant is allowed to slaughter up to 3 dogs per day, with the stipulation that they must be put down humanely. The World Animal Protection agency called the decision “shocking,” and vowed to fight tooth and nail to ensure this act is not allowed to continue.

In the Philippines today, there is an abundance of dog meat sold in restaurants and markets. The meat is as sold for as little as $1.30/kg. The trading and selling of dog-meat brings in nearly 3.8 million U.S. dollars per year, and nearly 500,000 dogs are killed for meat every year.

Eleven regions around the globe still consume dog meat. Those being: China, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Philippines, Polynesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, the Arctic, Antarctic, and Switzerland.

Puchow de Manila Eatery and Fine Dining says the dishes will range from American styled cuisine such as Chihuahua Chops to Korean-inspired dishes such as Boshintang (dog soup).

american-restaurant-dog-meat.jpg

--------------------------------------------

Great news, isn't it folks? Liberals, and multiculturalism folks. Liberals, are pathetic.

Just pathetic.

Stories like this crack me up. They reveal just how stupid some on both sides are.

Any conservative who believes in the free market should say "hey if there's a market for dog meat, there's a market for dog meat" and any liberal who thinks the government should be able to control markets should say "hey that's gross, the government definitely should step in here" but we see pretty much the exact opposite, proving that most fools don't even know WHAT they believe in. They just know the little picture box told them to be mad about SOMETHING.

FOOLS

A liberal says, "it's horrible to sell dog meat, but I'm all for partial birth abortion at 9 months".
The caring for animals has nothing to do with liberal or not liberal.

It has to do with having a kind heart towards all living life.

Some of you in this thread are nothing short of savages.

Go eat your mothers and leave dogs alone.

But you'll eat other animals and never give a thought to having a "kind heart" toward them. YOU are the savage.

0-hypocrisy_zps742ee11a.jpg

Are you having another hissy fit?

Go away drama queen

You know I don't like you.

Much as this thread disgusts me, it sure is an eye opener on a helluvalot of people for it.

With that said....bleh. Pffffffffft.

Grace, until you've killed a snake and ate it raw you can't possibly comprehend the level of gross a person will go to when they are hungry.

However, I don't think this restaurant will be frequented by people who are hungry and have no choice but to eat do.

I concur, gross :D
Going through jungle school in Panama I ate when I got hungry but I drew the line at monkey meat.

That's a little before my time, Camp Rudder baby

Snake don't drag yer ass out of a burning house. Cows don't comfort when you are sad or ill or lay on gravestones of deceased owners.

Some y'all make me truly sick to my stomach. But I appreciate knowing just how sickening you are.

A Los Angeles restaurant has been granted permission to consume and sell dog meat. A Filipino group successfully argued that the banning of the consumption of dog meat violated their religious rights.

Puchow de Manila Eatery and Fine Dining has been granted provisional permission to sell and consume dog meat, while the Supreme Court decides if their case has merit. The restaurant is allowed to slaughter up to 3 dogs per day, with the stipulation that they must be put down humanely. The World Animal Protection agency called the decision “shocking,” and vowed to fight tooth and nail to ensure this act is not allowed to continue.

In the Philippines today, there is an abundance of dog meat sold in restaurants and markets. The meat is as sold for as little as $1.30/kg. The trading and selling of dog-meat brings in nearly 3.8 million U.S. dollars per year, and nearly 500,000 dogs are killed for meat every year.

Eleven regions around the globe still consume dog meat. Those being: China, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Philippines, Polynesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, the Arctic, Antarctic, and Switzerland.

Puchow de Manila Eatery and Fine Dining says the dishes will range from American styled cuisine such as Chihuahua Chops to Korean-inspired dishes such as Boshintang (dog soup).

Great news, isn't it folks? Liberals, and multiculturalism folks. Liberals, are pathetic.

Just pathetic.

Thankfully this story is pure bullshit. Read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page
  • "About The News Nerd
    The stories posted on TheNewsNerd are for entertainment purposes only. The stories may mimic articles found in the headlines, but rest assured they are purely satirical."
American Restaurant Granted Permission To Sell Dog Meat

What kind of sick mind comes up with this shit.

Hard to eat something that you saw come into this world, took care of and LOVED, was besides you every day as you got older and cried like a baby when your companion of many years looks into your eyes and has to be put down, or dies naturally... I, for one, would rather die with my companion, then kill and eat him. These animals for all that it's worth have a, shall I call it for a lack of a better word, a SOUL, that communicates with his human.

Just pathetic.

Stories like this crack me up. They reveal just how stupid some on both sides are.

Any conservative who believes in the free market should say "hey if there's a market for dog meat, there's a market for dog meat" and any liberal who thinks the government should be able to control markets should say "hey that's gross, the government definitely should step in here" but we see pretty much the exact opposite, proving that most fools don't even know WHAT they believe in. They just know the little picture box told them to be mad about SOMETHING.

FOOLS

A liberal says, "it's horrible to sell dog meat, but I'm all for partial birth abortion at 9 months".

But you'll eat other animals and never give a thought to having a "kind heart" toward them. YOU are the savage.

Go away drama queen

You can screech at me all you want.

Where was your "kind heart towards all living life" at the dinner table tonight?

10,153 million (nearly 10.2 billion) land animals were raised and killed for food in the United States in 2010, according to data extrapolated from U.S. Department of Agriculture reports. This is a 1.7% rise from the 2009 totals, larger than the 0.9% increase in US population, meaning that animals killed per-capita increased slightly.

The Breakdown:

Of the 10,153 million land animals killed, 9,210 million (91%) were chickens raised for meat, 464 million (4.5%) were chickens raised for eggs, 276 million (2.5%) were turkeys, and the remaining 202 million (2%) were cows, pigs, other mammals, and ducks and geese.

In addition to the 9,278 million animals who were slaughtered, the total figure includes the 875 million animals, or 8.6%, who died lingering deaths from disease, injury, starvation, suffocation, maceration, or other atrocities of animal farming and transport. It should be noted that the U.S. is a net exporter of both live animals and processed meat, so the number of animals actually consumed in the U.S. was less than the number killed.
The 10,153 million animals raised and killed for food in the U.S. in 2009 accounted for 98% of all land animals abused and killed in the U.S. An estimated additional 200 million land animals were killed in biomedical experiments, by hunters, by furriers, in pounds, or as “pests".

You wanna see it in global real time?

The Animal Kill Counter ADAPTT Animals Deserve Absolute Protection Today and Tomorrow

Just pathetic.

Thankfully this story is pure bullshit. Read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page
  • "About The News Nerd
    The stories posted on TheNewsNerd are for entertainment purposes only. The stories may mimic articles found in the headlines, but rest assured they are purely satirical."

LOL you ruined the fun. I wondered how long before someone realized this was a satire site. I missed the disclaimer at the bottom of the article when first reading it but just a click or two on other stories on the site and it was pretty obvious

Just pathetic.

• "About The News Nerd

Thanks.

I missed that too.

But its true that the NRA killed a bill that would have made eating dogs illegal in PA.

:bang3:

Just pathetic.

• "About The News Nerd

LOL you ruined the fun. I wondered how long before someone realized this was a satire site. I missed the disclaimer at the bottom of the article when first reading it but just a click or two on other stories on the site and it was pretty obvious
It is fun until it is not fun. Fucking with a person's sensitivity and posting the grotesque pictures indicates the OP has a disturbuted mind.

Just pathetic.

• "About The News Nerd

I was duped. lol

Just pathetic.

FOOLS

Go away drama queen

Where was your "kind heart towards all living life" at the dinner table tonight?

10,153 million (nearly 10.2 billion) land animals were raised and killed for food in the United States in 2010, according to data extrapolated from U.S. Department of Agriculture reports. This is a 1.7% rise from the 2009 totals, larger than the 0.9% increase in US population, meaning that animals killed per-capita increased slightly.

The Breakdown:

Of the 10,153 million land animals killed, 9,210 million (91%) were chickens raised for meat, 464 million (4.5%) were chickens raised for eggs, 276 million (2.5%) were turkeys, and the remaining 202 million (2%) were cows, pigs, other mammals, and ducks and geese.

In addition to the 9,278 million animals who were slaughtered, the total figure includes the 875 million animals, or 8.6%, who died lingering deaths from disease, injury, starvation, suffocation, maceration, or other atrocities of animal farming and transport. It should be noted that the U.S. is a net exporter of both live animals and processed meat, so the number of animals actually consumed in the U.S. was less than the number killed.
The 10,153 million animals raised and killed for food in the U.S. in 2009 accounted for 98% of all land animals abused and killed in the U.S. An estimated additional 200 million land animals were killed in biomedical experiments, by hunters, by furriers, in pounds, or as “pests".

The Animal Kill Counter ADAPTT Animals Deserve Absolute Protection Today and Tomorrow

Look I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

I dislike you a lot!! but that does not matter.

As long as you protect and care about animals.

Just leave me alone and go your merry way.

Fighting with me is no good.... just take care of animals .

Hard to eat something that you saw come into this world, took care of and LOVED, was besides you every day as you got older and cried like a baby when your companion of many years looks into your eyes and has to be put down, or dies naturally... I, for one, would rather die with my companion, then kill and eat him. These animals for all that it's worth have a, shall I call it for a lack of a better word, a SOUL, that communicates with his human.
I personally will draw a line when it comes to eating one of my dogs unless it came down to him or me starving. But at the same time I have raised many a calf and chicken that I saw come into the world and enjoyed and raised until the time they hit the dinner plate.
However I will say that if anyone knows a person that enjoys eating dogs put them in touch with me we have plenty of Coyotes around and I thin the population at every chance I get. Tell the dog eaters I will supply them with all the fresh Coyotes they want

FOOLS

Go away drama queen

The Breakdown:

Look I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

I dislike you a lot!! but that does not matter.

As long as you protect and care about animals.

Just leave me alone and go your merry way.

Fighting with me is no good.... just take care of animals .

Why on Earth are you arguing with Duddly Stupid?

Just pathetic.

• "About The News Nerd

I was duped. lol
The in word lately for duped is Grubered."

Forum List

Back