RESTAURANT GRANTED PERMISSION TO SELL DOG MEAT

Hard to eat something that you saw come into this world, took care of and LOVED, was besides you every day as you got older and cried like a baby when your companion of many years looks into your eyes and has to be put down, or dies naturally... I, for one, would rather die with my companion, then kill and eat him. These animals for all that it's worth have a, shall I call it for a lack of a better word, a SOUL, that communicates with his human.
I personally will draw a line when it comes to eating one of my dogs unless it came down to him or me starving. But at the same time I have raised many a calf and chicken that I saw come into the world and enjoyed and raised until the time they hit the dinner plate.
However I will say that if anyone knows a person that enjoys eating dogs put them in touch with me we have plenty of Coyotes around and I thin the population at every chance I get. Tell the dog eaters I will supply them with all the fresh Coyotes they want

Being on a farm, I can understand where you come from. BUT most of us aren't farmers, and live a different life, and have different PRIORITIES, one is that we PROTECT these small being that were, however they came, into our care. If I LOVED those calves and chickens, I couldn't kill them, but if I looked at them as PROPERTY, and the way I made my living and fed my family, I can also understand where one would come from...Fortunately I am NOT in that position, nor would I ever want to have that mindset!

Whats the difference in raising cows and chickens to feed your family and going to Micky Ds for a burger or Ruth's Chris for a bone in Ribeye. I don't make my living off my farm and have put myself in the position to be able to feed my family wherever and whatever we desire. To me its about knowing where my food comes from, I much prefer to feed my family from animals we raised or hunted. I know how these animals were raised, what they were feed and am 100% sure no antibiotics/hormones were used. If I looked at the cost per pound I am paying more per pound than I would in a supermarket, but in the end I know what I am feeding my family is natural

Doesn't really matter if satire or not, was an interesting exercise to see just where people stand on this issue
Plus, eating all sorts of birds, animals, insects and such is common and accepted around the world.

A cockroach is not the same as a dog.

I ate cockroach once it tasted like chickun.

I also smoked a roach one once and saw God.:420:

I thought LSD made you see God.

And it did too.

That too yippie and cheap wine:alcoholic:

Doesn't really matter if satire or not, was an interesting exercise to see just where people stand on this issue
Plus, eating all sorts of birds, animals, insects and such is common and accepted around the world.

no, a cockroach is far worse. Sorry dear, I'd carve you up and you for supper before I'd eat a cockroach GROSS
I had a friend in Viet Nam and he had a Japanese mother and she would send him goodie packages. One day he offered me some chocolate from a box and poured me a handful. I thought they were chocolate covered raisens and popped them in my mouth, chewed and swallowed them. I said, "Man, those are really salty." He showed me the box and they were chocolate covered caterpillars. Got the dry heaves out of that mess.

no, a cockroach is far worse. Sorry dear, I'd carve you up and you for supper before I'd eat a cockroach GROSS
I had a friend in Viet Nam and he had a Japanese mother and she would send him goodie packages. One day he offered me some chocolate from a box and poured me a handful. I thought they were chocolate covered raisens and popped them in my mouth, chewed and swallowed them. I said, "Man, those are really salty." He showed me the box and they were chocolate covered caterpillars. Got the dry heaves out of that mess.

LOL you reminded me of when I was a kid, we had a Japanese exchange student, her mom sent her care packages and mom would be like "Hey, do you want to have this for dinner tonight?" and she would answer " I no eat that, taste like sheet" so in the pantry it would go until we got tired of the cat crying b/c she couldnt get into the pantry and threw it away.

Different strokes I guess. I pissed her off one day, I mowed the lawn and asked her if she wanted to make a soup out of the clippings LOL

Hard to eat something that you saw come into this world, took care of and LOVED, was besides you every day as you got older and cried like a baby when your companion of many years looks into your eyes and has to be put down, or dies naturally... I, for one, would rather die with my companion, then kill and eat him. These animals for all that it's worth have a, shall I call it for a lack of a better word, a SOUL, that communicates with his human.
I personally will draw a line when it comes to eating one of my dogs unless it came down to him or me starving. But at the same time I have raised many a calf and chicken that I saw come into the world and enjoyed and raised until the time they hit the dinner plate.
However I will say that if anyone knows a person that enjoys eating dogs put them in touch with me we have plenty of Coyotes around and I thin the population at every chance I get. Tell the dog eaters I will supply them with all the fresh Coyotes they want

Being on a farm, I can understand where you come from. BUT most of us aren't farmers, and live a different life, and have different PRIORITIES, one is that we PROTECT these small being that were, however they came, into our care. If I LOVED those calves and chickens, I couldn't kill them, but if I looked at them as PROPERTY, and the way I made my living and fed my family, I can also understand where one would come from...Fortunately I am NOT in that position, nor would I ever want to have that mindset!

Whats the difference in raising cows and chickens to feed your family and going to Micky Ds for a burger or Ruth's Chris for a bone in Ribeye. I don't make my living off my farm and have put myself in the position to be able to feed my family wherever and whatever we desire. To me its about knowing where my food comes from, I much prefer to feed my family from animals we raised or hunted. I know how these animals were raised, what they were feed and am 100% sure no antibiotics/hormones were used. If I looked at the cost per pound I am paying more per pound than I would in a supermarket, but in the end I know what I am feeding my family is natural

We all know where our food basically comes from. The whole debate revolves around FEELINGS, and emotions. You have your mindset, and I have mine, neither will ever meet, but we can understand how each feels.

I would hope we, as a people of what has always been though of as superior, are better than that. Although I have eaten insects, I would prefer not to! Just another mindset qualm.

But we're not "better than that".

If we were, our food animal industry would not as corrupt and mind-numbingly cruel as it is. It we were "better than that", we would refuse to eat even one more bite of dead animal until they were raised, shipped and slaughtered humanely.

Fact is, people really don't care. Most people willfully ignore how cruel their food choices are and attack any news that proves just how uncaring they really are.

We all know where our food basically comes from. The whole debate revolves around FEELINGS, and emotions. You have your mindset, and I have mine, neither will ever meet, but we can understand how each feels.
True we can and should understand how each other feels on the subject. However I would disagree that most basically know where their food comes from. Most I would argue have no idea and only shop for the best price with not a thought as to how the animals were raised or what additives they were given. Commercial chickens that reach the store shelves are usually slaughtered at the 6-8 week range. I can tell you for a fact a natural grown chicken at 6 weeks of age is barely big enough to put out with the grown chicken much less eat, unless you want about the amount of meat you could get off a grown pigeon. The majority of the public do not want to know where the meat came from, how it was raised or how many chemicals it was stuffed with. All they want is a cheap price

I would hope we, as a people of what has always been though of as superior, are better than that. Although I have eaten insects, I would prefer not to! Just another mindset qualm.

But we're not "better than that".

If we were, our food animal industry would not as corrupt and mind-numbingly cruel as it is. It we were "better than that", we would refuse to eat even one more bite of dead animal until they were raised, shipped and slaughtered humanely.

Fact is, people really don't care. Most people willfully ignore how cruel their food choices are and attack any news that proves just how uncaring they really are.

One of the very few things I will agree with you on. However, there is such a thing as going OVERBOARD with your hatred of this industry. You and thousands like you will never have the power to alter a multi billion dollar industry, and doing things such as the radical animal rights folks do, simply make people mad at you and believe you are truly WACKOBIRDS. Perhaps an actual education program about the abuses would be more effective, and as you can see by this thread, even hard core RIGHT WINGERS, can stand with you bleeding heart liberals on the outcome. We are NOT, as a people, going to stop eating what most enjoy, but, it would be nice to end the lives of what we eat in a humane, and as stress free as possible death, as we would want for ourselves, if that horrible fate ever came to fruition.

True we can and should understand how each other feels on the subject. However I would disagree that most basically know where their food comes from. Most I would argue have no idea and only shop for the best price with not a thought as to how the animals were raised or what additives they were given. Commercial chickens that reach the store shelves are usually slaughtered at the 6-8 week range. I can tell you for a fact a natural grown chicken at 6 weeks of age is barely big enough to put out with the grown chicken much less eat, unless you want about the amount of meat you could get off a grown pigeon. The majority of the public do not want to know where the meat came from, how it was raised or how many chemicals it was stuffed with. All they want is a cheap price

Perhaps I'm different, as a matter of a few dollars a pound means nothing to me, it's what I LIKE that is utmost. You are correct that most couldn't care less how it got to the table, but, a mind that always questions already knows the answers. Since we are still here after eating these small animals with all sorts of chemicals added, and since we seem to have been effected little by those chemicals, why the concern?

Perhaps I'm different, as a matter of a few dollars a pound means nothing to me, it's what I LIKE that is utmost. You are correct that most couldn't care less how it got to the table, but, a mind that always questions already knows the answers. Since we are still here after eating these small animals with all sorts of chemicals added, and since we seem to have been effected little by those chemicals, why the concern?

I can assure you that you have been affected more than just a little by the chemicals and additives in today's food. There are many preliminary studies available for those that are interested. A few generations from now those the results of the shortcuts that are being taken in food production will show more unintended health issues.

I can assure you that you have been affected more than just a little by the chemicals and additives in today's food. There are many preliminary studies available for those that are interested. A few generations from now those the results of the shortcuts that are being taken in food production will show more unintended health issues.

Perhaps they will, but the American people will not take action until the shit hits the fan, unseen is unthought-of!

Perhaps you can give us a list of things to look for when shopping, as we certainly wouldn't take it upon ourselves to do that!

Yes you are different and yes you have been affected by the chemicals. You have been made stupid by them. I wouldnt be surprised if you you had a tumor pressing against your frontal lobe and causing you to behave as you do.

Yes you are different and yes you have been affected by the chemicals. You have been made stupid by them. I wouldnt be surprised if you you had a tumor pressing against your frontal lobe and causing you to behave as you do.

As we all know, Nubians have no frontal lobe, completely empty in there!

As we all know, Nubians have no frontal lobe, completely empty in there!
We have already informed you that those multiple voices you hear are just in your head monkey.

Forum List

Back