RESTAURANT GRANTED PERMISSION TO SELL DOG MEAT

We all know where our food basically comes from. The whole debate revolves around FEELINGS, and emotions. You have your mindset, and I have mine, neither will ever meet, but we can understand how each feels.
True we can and should understand how each other feels on the subject. However I would disagree that most basically know where their food comes from. Most I would argue have no idea and only shop for the best price with not a thought as to how the animals were raised or what additives they were given. Commercial chickens that reach the store shelves are usually slaughtered at the 6-8 week range. I can tell you for a fact a natural grown chicken at 6 weeks of age is barely big enough to put out with the grown chicken much less eat, unless you want about the amount of meat you could get off a grown pigeon. The majority of the public do not want to know where the meat came from, how it was raised or how many chemicals it was stuffed with. All they want is a cheap price

Perhaps I'm different, as a matter of a few dollars a pound means nothing to me, it's what I LIKE that is utmost. You are correct that most couldn't care less how it got to the table, but, a mind that always questions already knows the answers. Since we are still here after eating these small animals with all sorts of chemicals added, and since we seem to have been effected little by those chemicals, why the concern?
Yes you are different and yes you have been affected by the chemicals. You have been made stupid by them. I wouldnt be surprised if you you had a tumor pressing against your frontal lobe and causing you to behave as you do.

As we all know, Nubians have no frontal lobe, completely empty in there!
We have already informed you that those multiple voices you hear are just in your head monkey.

Who are we Nubian, you mean there is more dark meat hanging around that isn't an Uncle Tom, to you baboon breath!

True we can and should understand how each other feels on the subject. However I would disagree that most basically know where their food comes from. Most I would argue have no idea and only shop for the best price with not a thought as to how the animals were raised or what additives they were given. Commercial chickens that reach the store shelves are usually slaughtered at the 6-8 week range. I can tell you for a fact a natural grown chicken at 6 weeks of age is barely big enough to put out with the grown chicken much less eat, unless you want about the amount of meat you could get off a grown pigeon. The majority of the public do not want to know where the meat came from, how it was raised or how many chemicals it was stuffed with. All they want is a cheap price

Perhaps I'm different, as a matter of a few dollars a pound means nothing to me, it's what I LIKE that is utmost. You are correct that most couldn't care less how it got to the table, but, a mind that always questions already knows the answers. Since we are still here after eating these small animals with all sorts of chemicals added, and since we seem to have been effected little by those chemicals, why the concern?
Yes you are different and yes you have been affected by the chemicals. You have been made stupid by them. I wouldnt be surprised if you you had a tumor pressing against your frontal lobe and causing you to behave as you do.

We have already informed you that those multiple voices you hear are just in your head monkey.

Who are we Nubian, you mean there is more dark meat hanging around that isn't an Uncle Tom, to you baboon breath!

Can't you leave your brainless racism out of any conversation?

You're wrong that one can hate cruelty too much and you're wrong in your hatred of others for their skin color.

Just as I wish we could do away with cruelty, I know our world would be a better place without you in it.

OP tenders his usual appeal to emotion fallacy -- then wants to blame Filipino cultural practices on "liberals"... :cuckoo::

If you're down with eating the flesh of cow, pig, fowl and fish .... why do you draw a line at dog?

Because fucking animals eat dog.

That answer does not compute.

Maybe English isn't her first language?

Or maybe koshergrl just wanted to change the subject to bestiality.

Most likely its as we already know - she's illiterate.

You're wrong that one can hate cruelty too much and you're wrong in your hatred of others for their skin color.

Just as I wish we could do away with cruelty, I know our world would be a better place without you in it.

Fuck you Muttley, you have your heart in the right place with animals, but the rest of your thinking is as screwed up as any of the worst fascist terrorists!

Fuck you Muttley, you have your heart in the right place with animals, but the rest of your thinking is as screwed up as any of the worst fascist terrorists!

Nope.

I judge people for what they are, what they DO, what they SAY - not what they look like. I have no idea what you look like but, from your words, I know you are ignorant and backward and inbred and that you like being that way.

And you really need to look up the word "fascist" because, just like everything else you write, you have no clue.

Let's face it this OP is a dead dog loser!

Fuck you, you piece of shit. You stupid fucking liberal. Whether or not the story is fake or not is really not the point is it?

You fucking illiterate jagoff. When your pathetic liberals thought it was real, they were all for it. They supported the notion.

You, in your fucking stupidity, ignore that or simply do not get it. Then again, you piece of shit, you are the fucking loser.

What the fuck are you going to do about it?

Fuck you, you piece of shit. You stupid fucking liberal. Whether or not the story is fake or not is really not the point is it?

You fucking illiterate jagoff. When your pathetic liberals thought it was real, they were all for it. They supported the notion.

You, in your fucking stupidity, ignore that or simply do not get it. Then again, you piece of shit, you are the fucking loser.

he just wants bigger government. he feels that big government intrusion into the free market is the solution here. that doesn't make him a loser. just a liberal.

I am not a liberal bow wow :p

while the idea of eating dog does not appeal to me, there's no good reason for it to be against the law in the first place
It's repugnant to a fully fledged human being because domesticated dogs were and are not bred for food. They have been domesticated for companionship, most will die for someone that treats them half assed decently and many still love their masters when abused. If you eat a creature like that you are lower than whale shit.

while the idea of eating dog does not appeal to me, there's no good reason for it to be against the law in the first place
It's repugnant to a fully fledged human being because domesticated dogs were and are not bred for food. They have been domesticated for companionship, most will die for someone that treats them half assed decently and many still love their masters when abused. If you eat a creature like that you are lower than whale shit.

^^^^
Nicely said. That is what makes this topic so repugnant. Animals that are bred for sustenance in our society are even the topic of a decent discussion in how they are treated while alive then slaughtered for food.

Fuck you.

Fuck you.
have you contacted your senators and representatives asking them for new regulations and laws yet?

Fuck you.
have you contacted your senators and representatives asking them for new regulations and laws yet?

I am on it

oie_5181838bU3HJXJp.gif

Fuck you.

:laugh::funnyface::clap:

Fuck you.

You are apparently too stupid to know there are already laws against that in this first world country.

You stupid hypocrite.

You fucking moron.

You fucking dipshit.

Fuck you.

You are apparently too stupid to know there are already laws against that in this first world country.

You stupid hypocrite.

You fucking moron.

You fucking dipshit.
well if you think this restaurant is getting away with it you must want more regulations to close that loophole. i know you think government is the answer

You are really lacking in intellect. Dogs are bred for food. In Korea for example there are farms where these nice looking white dogs are bred for the sole purpose of food. I saw a couple while I was stationed over there. While I dont condone eating dogs for the reason you listed I dont think everyone should have to bend to my wishes. People in different places have different cultures. In India for example eating beef is the sign of uncivilized savages. Its all perspective.

Dog Farms Under Sanitation Rules

Dogs are put in a pen on a dog farm. The government plans to categorize dogs as livestock to regulate the sanitation of farms raising dogs for human consumption. / Korea Times
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Forum List

Back