Reuters: Trump up 13 points on Palin endorsement.

Actually, what Reagan did was c ut the taxes on the rich, and when that didn't produce the pixie dust revenues the Supply Siders keep promising, he raised taxes on the working class.

Well no... his top marginal tax cuts generated more revenue. That's a fact.

Starting about midway through Bush's second term, the liberal left fanatics who took over the Democrat party and kicked moderates like Zell Miller and Joe Lieberman

Okay, guy, but your side has kicked out Arlen Specter, Dick Lugar, Colin Powell, and your trying to kick out John McCain because they aren't right wing fanatics.

Lieberman got kicked out for a reason. He forgot he was the Senator from Connecticut and started thinking he was the Senator from Israel.

Since I reside in Indiana, tell all these nice people where Lugar lived, lol. Is that against the rules how he did it, and if not, is that against the spirit of representing a state you are not in 95% of the time?

Funny, when people wanted to talk to Lugar they had to call ghostbusters because he was in a land, far-far-away!

But of course, that is ok with Joe; right Joe!

Phony comparison! The law was NOT there when Hitler got elected; Hitler created it. In this case, the law already exists, and he is just demanding it be enforced.

If you honestly believe what you said, then get those who think like you and change the law! You have the support, or so you claim. Go for it. Is that not how America works; or do you want to change that part of Her too!

Guy, most AMericans support immigration reform, and giving residency to at least some undocumented citizens. It's just the loud ass crazies that make guys like Rubio and Bush and McCain run away from their own sensible policies.

Hey... don't say I haven't warned you about this... I have done my best and you're simply ignoring me. Comparing Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler is a LOSING proposition. It's not going to work... might have worked on Cruz... may have worked on McCain or Romney... it will end up gaining support for Trump. So you keep that kind of shit up and see what happens... you're doing MORE to get him elected than anything I could ever say. Just know that!

I'm ignoring you because you are a crazy person.

Frankly, Trump is EXACTLY like Hitler.

1) Blames minorities for the country's ills.
2) Promises them that he will make the country strong by using military force
3) Has pretty much promised to ignore Congress if Congress doesn't do what he wants.

Now, maybe we are like 1920's Germans who were so fed up that we are willing to give up our Democracy. I'd like to think we aren't. I'd like to think unlike Germany (which was only a Republic for a few decades at that point), our Democracy is advanced enough to survive a clown like trump.

But then I read that some in the GOP Establishment are willing to work with Trump because they think they can control him. And I'm reminded of Hindenberg and Van Papen thinking the same thing about the "Paper Hanger" when they engineered the scheme to make Hitler Chancellor.

Since I reside in Indiana, tell all these nice people where Lugar lived, lol. Is that against the rules how he did it, and if not, is that against the spirit of representing a state you are not in 95% of the time?

Funny, when people wanted to talk to Lugar they had to call ghostbusters because he was in a land, far-far-away!

Well, the people in your state didn't elect the guy who beat Lugar in the Primary, did they? That guy started talking about "Gift from God" rapes and people said, "Uh, oh!"

And this is kind of the problem with the primary system, along with the extreme Gerrymandering. We end up with characters who are so extreme because they've selected their voters and not the other way around.

Phony comparison! The law was NOT there when Hitler got elected; Hitler created it. In this case, the law already exists, and he is just demanding it be enforced.

If you honestly believe what you said, then get those who think like you and change the law! You have the support, or so you claim. Go for it. Is that not how America works; or do you want to change that part of Her too!

Guy, most AMericans support immigration reform, and giving residency to at least some undocumented citizens. It's just the loud ass crazies that make guys like Rubio and Bush and McCain run away from their own sensible policies.

Hey... don't say I haven't warned you about this... I have done my best and you're simply ignoring me. Comparing Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler is a LOSING proposition. It's not going to work... might have worked on Cruz... may have worked on McCain or Romney... it will end up gaining support for Trump. So you keep that kind of shit up and see what happens... you're doing MORE to get him elected than anything I could ever say. Just know that!

I'm ignoring you because you are a crazy person.

Frankly, Trump is EXACTLY like Hitler.

1) Blames minorities for the country's ills.
2) Promises them that he will make the country strong by using military force
3) Has pretty much promised to ignore Congress if Congress doesn't do what he wants.

Now, maybe we are like 1920's Germans who were so fed up that we are willing to give up our Democracy. I'd like to think we aren't. I'd like to think unlike Germany (which was only a Republic for a few decades at that point), our Democracy is advanced enough to survive a clown like trump.

But then I read that some in the GOP Establishment are willing to work with Trump because they think they can control him. And I'm reminded of Hindenberg and Van Papen thinking the same thing about the "Paper Hanger" when they engineered the scheme to make Hitler Chancellor.

Then you have the power. CHANGE THE LAW! And if you can't, you are again, blowing smoke! Face it Joe, you are losing the debate because we BOTH know, you do NOT have the majority on this issue!

Well, the people in your state didn't elect the guy who beat Lugar in the Primary, did they? That guy started talking about "Gift from God" rapes and people said, "Uh, oh!"

And this is kind of the problem with the primary system, along with the extreme Gerrymandering. We end up with characters who are so extreme because they've selected their voters and not the other way around.

Better reread your nonsensical rebuttal Jose. Lugar was a SENATOR. I will not say anything more in an attempt not to embarrass you-)

Joey, I have heard your shtick for a few years now... I know it by heart. I once thought you might actually be Joe Biden... you're that stupid sometimes. You're not fooling anyone but you believe you are. You think that you can portray yourself as a republican who has seen the light.... but you're a democrat, you've always been a democrat and you'll always be a democrat. You're just too stoopid to be anything else.

no, guy, I'm a guy who had his life fucked up by how bad Bush managed the country. I WISH I could have my life from 2000 back. But in 2000, I was one of you stupid assholes who said "Subornation of Perjury" was like the worst thing ever.

Now I realize, the worst thing ever is a busted 401K, an underwater mortgage and having to work three jobs in order to make ends meet. THAT'S the worst thing ever.

NOw I've finally, finally dug my way out from under that wreckage, and it took me seven years to do it. But I'll be damned if I let you guys fuck it up because you found a guy who hate Mexicans and Gays just like you do.

Better reread your nonsensical rebuttal Jose. Lugar was a SENATOR. I will not say anything more in an attempt not to embarrass you-)

I was speaking in terms of Gerrymandering in a general tense, but clearly, that home schooling isn't sinking in, is it?

Point was, you far right guys nominated Murdoch in the primary where probably only about 10% of the electorate participated... He was a right wing crazy asshole teabagger who said crazy shit about how women should look at their rapes as a "gift from God", and even the inbreds in your back-ward ass state couldnt' vote for that.

Good luck selling that one to the blue collar Democrats who gave him a landslide twice. And guess what! same thing is becoming a decent probability of happening this time. You don't actually think that Trump's support is coming only from the GOP do you?

Here, lets do an experiment, all of us, and we will have a better idea what is going on! In the states Trump wins that are GOP only, lets see what his margin of victory is.

Then in the states that have open primaries, lets check those, and see which margin is larger, especially in the early voting ones.

Why only the early voting ones? Because they are a better barometer of cross over vote, because the DNC has yet to pick it's candidate, and we know the DNC does NOT want Bernie so will vote Democratic till the nomination is secured.

Let us try this experiment, yes? We will see a reasonable trend of cross over vote in this manner-) May come out in your favor; who knows, but I kinda doubt it-)

Trump is t Reagan. And women, minorities gays and young people run from you guys like the plague.

Also decades of flatlined middle class wages are proof that trickle down economics is the voodoo economics daddy bush said it was.

What you say is not 100% true, but for the sake of debate this one time, we will accept it as reality.

It is not who runs from us, and goes wee-wee-wee, all the way home, but rather who does that, and stops at the polls to vote for Hillary-) Good luck with that, because ALL of us are running to the polls for sure!

This election is probably going to be 58% turnout or higher, and that bodes badly for you. You can spin it all you want, but if it is over 56.9%, you are OUT OF POWER! Why? Because the agent of change drives the increase EVERY time throughout history. (doubt me? Check it out) Hillary is the status quo.

Now you may not know this, but I an Debbie Wasserman, Shultz know this, and she is drinking a whole bunch of Pepto, and I am not! (not yet anyway) What does that tell you, lololol!

you underestimate the intensity with which the trump brigade disgusts people. the ones who will stay home are the establishment republicans who are mortified by what you hijackers have done to their party. the rest of us will go out to vote to protect what we see as priorities from the theocrats and bigots on the right. you seem to think that you don't have to offer an alternative that wouldn't make us nauseous. that's the same mistake you made in the last two presidential elections.

It is the failures of the Establishment Republicans that has lead to this populist revolt.

Indeed, the same process is leading to Sanders rise against the Establishment Hillary.

No, its the Establishment republicans intentional and systematic focus on teaching conservatives to feel rather than think, to reject evidence and go with their guts, to fear rather than understand, that has lead to this.

We're getting a heaping snoot full of *actual* republican values with Trump. As the more hate he spews, the more republicans like it. This is the true face of the party. Trump's 'sin' is in saying clearly and directly what establishment republicans merely insinuate.

Trump is not "spewing hatred".

He is giving voice to the Righteous Anger of the People.

There has been no Republican Party

"intentional and systematic focus on teaching conservatives to feel rather than think,intentional and systematic focus on teaching conservatives to feel rather than think,"

THat is just partisan nonsense.

Reagan didn't triple the debt... he requested budget cuts that he never got from a Democrat congress.
That's a lie and you have to know it! Dems had the House and the GOP had the Senate. Bob Dole, the GOP Senate Pres and O'Neill the Dem Speaker of the House made a deal on spending cuts that St Ronnie sabotaged because the cuts included his Star Wars crony donor slush fund.
But facts never stop the Right from parroting the lie you stupidly echoed!

Nope... Reagan told them beforehand that SDI was off the table when it came to budget cuts. He was not going to sign anything that cut funding for it and he didn't. As a result, he ended the Cold War and brought down the Berlin Wall.

Best money ever spent.

I don't hear anything racist from him, and I listen really hard to hear that. I see the liberal left and establishment GOPers saying it... I just don't hear Trump saying it. It's not racist to say you want to stop illegal aliens from coming into the country or deport illegal aliens from the country... I'm sorry if you think that's being a racist, it's just not. It's not racist to say you want to restrict Muslims from coming into the country at a time of war with radical Islam. All of this shit is being ginned into "racism" by his detractors. He is married to a foreigner! His previous wife was a foreigner as well! He was born and raised in probably the most multi-cultural state and city in the US. Xenophobe? He OWNED the Miss Universe pageant!

ANd he's called Mexicans "rapists" and called for deporting American citizens of Muslim faith.

That's when he's not reposting bogus crime statistics from racist websites.

If you can't see how racist what he says sounds, I'm just not sure if you are retarded or j ust stupid.

A lot of crime is driven by illegals. Ignoring that is a irresponsible.

And a lot of people need deported. They don't belong here.

Actually, what Reagan did was c ut the taxes on the rich, and when that didn't produce the pixie dust revenues the Supply Siders keep promising, he raised taxes on the working class.

Well no... his top marginal tax cuts generated more revenue. That's a fact.

Uh, no it didn't. We did get growth in raw dollars because the hyper-inflation devalued the dollar so much in the late 70's to 80%. But tax revenues as a percentage of GDP shrank. Which is why we went from 900 Billion in National Debt to 4 TRILLION when Bush-41 was run out on a rail.

A lot of crime is driven by illegals. Ignoring that is a irresponsible.

And a lot of people need deported. They don't belong here.

A lot of crime is committed by citizens. If they break the law, they should go to jail.

But our immigration system is broken, and a lot of the people here who are just trying to make a better life for themselves deserve a break.

Well then, you're an idiot. Because, IF Hillary wins... we can expect 3 to 4 radical liberal Supreme Court justices and it's Game Over for this country. Got it? GAME OVER!

Really, what are these guys going to do, except maybe overturn some of the awful rulings like citizens united and Heller that have blocked things the voters have ASKED TO BE DONE.

If you really still want billionaires to buy our elections or crazy clowns to get machine guns, you can totally argue those points in the legislatures and the ballots.

Institute Disparate Impact Theory as the Law of the Land, and thus require even more blatant anti-white discrimination by law.

Forum List

Back