🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Revolution!

Compared to the stupidities we have heard from the far right, the Alt Right, and the pretend centrists, I am not hearing anywhere near the implied violence from the far right freekies.
what is alt right?

Its just a fake boogeyman like neocon......and now that they are gone, they have to invent a new one.

Dope.

Steve Bannon and the alt-right: a primer
you mean, derp!

Compared to the stupidities we have heard from the far right, the Alt Right, and the pretend centrists, I am not hearing anywhere near the implied violence from the far right freekies.
what is alt right?

It's a term used to diminish conservatives

No. It's a term used to describe what conservatives have become. Conservatives diminished themselves/
Indeed, Goldwater would have nothing to do with the "conservatives" today.

He would call the Alt Right "fascists", and Goldwater would be right.

His running mate, William Miller, was a prosecutor at Nuremberg. Can you imagine what he'd think of the Trump admin?

I hear this work used a good bit around left winged lemmings these days.

I only have one question, using who's guns?

cons-jpg.34513

what is alt right?

No. It's a term used to describe what conservatives have become. Conservatives diminished themselves/

His running mate, William Miller, was a prosecutor at Nuremberg. Can you imagine what he'd think of the Trump admin?
Horrified and would start looking to see what he could be charged with for impeachment.

I hear this work used a good bit around left winged lemmings these days.

I only have one question, using who's guns?

You silly Trumpbot. You think all revolutions are armed wars, don't you?

All I see is Dims torching limo's and threatening to blow up the White House, etc.

Are you the lone peaceful demonstrator?

Compared to a president who advocates torture, and killing innocent women and children just because of who they are kin to, one torched limo isn't that surprising.

Yeah. A bunch of Leftwing Whinging Pussyhats torch a limo owned by a Muslim immigrant...and you tards think that's a revolution.

Yup, and since the 20th, the women's movement kicked his ass up his ass :), he was forced to walk back the 20% import tax on Mexico, the airport resistance that resulted in scores being released and the program thrown in court, and now the opposition waits gleefully for the SCOTUS appointment.

:2up:

what is alt right?

Horrified and would start looking to see what he could be charged with for impeachment.
It was Goldwater that told Nixon to step down. Are there any Goldwater Republicans left? Freaking out behind closed doors and then supporting the chaos in public is not helping.

They're all talk. Just give 'em a bunch of weed.. they'll be happy.
They aren't all talk. They have shown how violent they are continuously over the past year. They wouldn't win a war though. We've got all the guns and we don't hold them sideways like retards when we shoot.

what is alt right?

Dems doing a fine job of self diminishment at the moment.

Keep protesting. But you oughta try winning once, cuz it's getting boring.

They aren't all talk. They have shown how violent they are continuously over the past year. They wouldn't win a war though. We've got all the guns and we don't hold them sideways like retards when we shoot.

You think RWNJs are the only ones with guns?
No, we just have MOST of them.

Sure,but you only have shells for them the first week after your welfare checks show up, or you sell a pig.. After that, you have to wait until next month.

You think RWNJs are the only ones with guns?
No, we just have MOST of them.

Sure,but you only have shells for them the first week after your welfare checks show up, or you sell a pig.. After that, you have to wait until next month.
County boys will survive. What a laugh. In fact, the military and the LEO have almost ALL of them, and they will not permit a revolution by either side.

Forum List

Back