Revolution

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I hear many on the left talk revolution. What does this mean to you? Do you want revolution and is violence OK to achieve it?

I still see Che Guevara T shirts walking around. Who here that are left wingers look up to this revolutionary?

I hear many on the left talk revolution. What does this mean to you? Do you want revolution and is violence OK to achieve it?

I still see Che Guevara T shirts walking around. Who here that are left wingers look up to this revolutionary?
They are the most truthful people in this group They'll tell you soon. As far as revolution, looks like it's began already.

You hear what?

lol

He's a symbol of change, fighting the Man, a Marxist icon, that's all. No different than this.
hqdefault.jpg

The revolution has been detailed explicitly by Marx over hundred years ago. This is what they believe in. It has failed everywhere it's been tried, but they are so fixated that they can't help themselves.

You hear what?

lol
He told you what he heard. Your smoke spin and roll don't have any effect...

Che is 6' under, hard to look UP to him.

(tho some here possibly can)

He's a symbol of change, fighting the Man, a Marxist icon, that's all. No different than this.
hqdefault.jpg

He also helped free Cubans from the repressive Batista regime, only to enslave them in a totalitarian police state worse than the last. He was Fidel Castro’s chief executioner, a mass-murderer....but evidently those are just minor details.

hqdefault.jpg

He also helped free Cubans from the repressive Batista regime, only to enslave them in a totalitarian police state worse than the last. He was Fidel Castro’s chief executioner, a mass-murderer....but evidently those are just minor details.
The Founders (many of them) owned people as property. If you're looking for a good man - don't.

hqdefault.jpg

The Founders (many of them) owned people as property. If you're looking for a good man - don't.

So you would put the Founders in the same league with Che? You don't see any differences?

Che seems to be the global symbol of left wing revolution.

How the Che Guevara t-shirt became a global phenomenon
Lots of symbols around. Try this one?
la-na-abu-ghraib-lawsuit-photos-20150316-018

Or this one.
6361217877_9e48c83c21_z.jpg

Who buys T shirts with pictures of people who carry out such violence?

Conversely, I can find you a Che T shirt on e-bay for a buck fifty.
Send five or six then. It's hot so I change shirts several times a day and I've been painting a couple of houses I own. TY.

hqdefault.jpg

So you would put the Founders in the same league with Che? You don't see any differences?
There are not nearly as many differences as you might hope for. They both overthrew the lawfully established government, for starters.

hqdefault.jpg

The Founders (many of them) owned people as property.
Was it illegal at the time?

Forum List

Back