RFK Jr. is pro-Second Amendment, pro-First Amendment, anti-war and pro-border security

Except even in the alternate reality stemming from a skewed timeline, even if he beats the frontrunner in the Democratic primaries and gets the nomination....you would never vote for him in a million years.
Doesn't matter who the Republican candidate is. You would never put a checkmark next to a box that has a "D" next to their name.
Why not? I've done it before, why wouldn't I do it again?

This groupthink of yours is a perfect example of why you're called lemmings.

You fuckers genuinely and honestly believe that anyone who stands up for Trump must love him.

And that, sir, is idiotic to the point of complete brainlessness.

But you believe it.

Because you're a brainwashed lemming.

How refreshing. A honest Democrat that loves his country. Very far and few between in the now fascist party.

As for the Second Amendment, Kennedy wants people to know that he absolutely supports the right to bear arms. He recognizes that most mass shootings are not what they seem, and often seem to stem from the culprit’s use of dangerous psychiatric pharmaceuticals.

As for America’s porous southern border, Kennedy wants to seal it up while still offering humanitarian aid to legitimate foreigners in need of asylum. No longer will fighting-age men from rogue nations be allowed to pour through the border unabated while using women and children as their human shields.

“I’m actually going to the border tonight,” Kennedy revealed about his immediate plans regardless of what happens in 2024. “I’m crossing the border around 3am into Mexico. And I’ll be talking with people on both sides of the border and talking to the stakeholders.”
Glad to see this but personally I believe you don't have to go to the border to understand what is going on. For example, it is not necessary for most Democrats to go to the border because they already know the situation and, if they saw it first hand, their only thoughts would be how to help these people and to be as humanitarian as possible. It wouldn't even occur to them to figure out a way to stop it.

The same with Tulsi G.
I see the pattern.

Tulsi Gabbard, proud Russian asset.

RFK jr, proud Russian asset.

Donald Trump, proud Russian asset.

If someone is a Russian asset, they can be assured of undying love from the Trump cult. Trump cultists do lovelovelove their commie traitors.

Glad to see this but personally I believe you don't have to go to the border to understand what is going on. For example, it is not necessary for most Democrats to go to the border because they already know the situation and, if they saw it first hand, their only thoughts would be how to help these people and to be as humanitarian as possible. It wouldn't even occur to them to figure out a way to stop it.
Yeah.

And along those lines, it's entirely possible RFK can siphon off a significant fraction of votes from BOTH the left and the right.

If he pulls a Perot the first thing that will happen is the leftards will try to get their claws into him.

And then things will get interesting. Because politics makes strange bedfellows.

Why not? I've done it before, why wouldn't I do it again?

This groupthink of yours is a perfect example of why you're called lemmings.

You fuckers genuinely and honestly believe that anyone who stands up for Trump must love him.

And that, sir, is idiotic to the point of complete brainlessness.

But you believe it.

Because you're a brainwashed lemming.
Then explain..cogently please. Why do you stand up for Trump? When there is no reason to? You have other choices. Better ones. But you still come back to Trump.
Brainwashed? LOL. You idiots are the epitome of "brainwashed"....and the worst part about it all...is you did it to YOURSELVES..with no help from anyone on the left.

Why isn’t he challenging Trump for the Republican nomination, if that’s where his support is coming from?
His ideas are too liberal for me, not seeing him as a solution. CNN, said that 20% of Democrats are favoring him with Biden at 65%.

It seems support is coming from Democrats who for whatever reason, dislike Biden. If the Democrats could put up a decent candidate in 2024 they'd win in a landslide, but the GOP and Democratics can't get rid of their albatrosses.

Then explain..cogently please. Why do you stand up for Trump? When there is no reason to? You have other choices. Better ones. But you still come back to Trump.
Brainwashed? LOL. You idiots are the epitome of "brainwashed"....and the worst part about it all...is you did it to YOURSELVES..with no help from anyone on the left.
The Republicans can't let go of Trump and the Democrats can't let go of Biden, sad state of politics.

How refreshing. A honest Democrat that loves his country. Very far and few between in the now fascist party.

As for the Second Amendment, Kennedy wants people to know that he absolutely supports the right to bear arms. He recognizes that most mass shootings are not what they seem, and often seem to stem from the culprit’s use of dangerous psychiatric pharmaceuticals.

As for America’s porous southern border, Kennedy wants to seal it up while still offering humanitarian aid to legitimate foreigners in need of asylum. No longer will fighting-age men from rogue nations be allowed to pour through he border unabated while using women and children as their human shields.

“I’m actually going to the border tonight,” Kennedy revealed about his immediate plans regardless of what happens in 2024. “I’m crossing the border around 3am into Mexico. And I’ll be talking with people on both sides of the border and talking to the stakeholders.”
Unfortunately, I don't think US Deep State elites like him. So what do you expect? He will become the next big boss of WH? Unlikely. :)

As for America’s porous southern border, Kennedy wants to seal it up while still offering humanitarian aid to legitimate foreigners in need of asylum. No longer will fighting-age men from rogue nations be allowed to pour through the border unabated while using women and children as their human shields.

He’s pro second amendment with a lot of new restrictions placed upon our right to bear arms.

Tell us what Republicans to vote for. We can eliminate RINOS and NEO CONS.
Why? Do your own homework. I was just commenting on how Republicans seem to be in love with the guy. :rolleyes-41:

His ideas are too liberal for me, not seeing him as a solution. CNN, said that 20% of Democrats are favoring him with Biden at 65%.

It seems support is coming from Democrats who for whatever reason, dislike Biden. If the Democrats could put up a decent candidate in 2024 they'd win in a landslide, but the GOP and Democratics can't get rid of their albatrosses.
Only 20%? I wouldn’t be surprised that the percentage of Republicans who hate Trump is even higher.

Forum List

Back