RFK Jr. is pro-Second Amendment, pro-First Amendment, anti-war and pro-border security

This Kennedy guy is sounding better and better.
Except even in the alternate reality stemming from a skewed timeline, even if he beats the frontrunner in the Democratic primaries and gets the nomination....you would never vote for him in a million years.
Doesn't matter who the Republican candidate is. You would never put a checkmark next to a box that has a "D" next to their name.

How refreshing. A honest Democrat that loves his country. Very far and few between in the now fascist party.

As for the Second Amendment, Kennedy wants people to know that he absolutely supports the right to bear arms. He recognizes that most mass shootings are not what they seem, and often seem to stem from the culprit’s use of dangerous psychiatric pharmaceuticals.

As for America’s porous southern border, Kennedy wants to seal it up while still offering humanitarian aid to legitimate foreigners in need of asylum. No longer will fighting-age men from rogue nations be allowed to pour through the border unabated while using women and children as their human shields.

“I’m actually going to the border tonight,” Kennedy revealed about his immediate plans regardless of what happens in 2024. “I’m crossing the border around 3am into Mexico. And I’ll be talking with people on both sides of the border and talking to the stakeholders.”
If that's the case he is not a democrat.

Except even in the alternate reality stemming from a skewed timeline, even if he beats the frontrunner in the Democratic primaries and gets the nomination....you would never vote for him in a million years.
Doesn't matter who the Republican candidate is. You would never put a checkmark next to a box that has a "D" next to their name.

No one should

It’s the whole ‘family thinks you’re a nut’ thing. His niece has known for a long time, his wife and daughter are distancing themselves from him. Only his sons are still with him, but they’re probably just hanging in to pick up the scraps when he passes.
Now support of your Constitution and border makes someone a nut?

Forum List

Back