Rich Guys Leaving California

becuase they are money whores who are right leaning.

the ones who stay love their state and dont look for reasons to fuck their employeess for more money

here we go.....they are all righties.....are you that fucking stupid?....no "lefties" are leaving?.....many are you dumb ass .....you are just to Far Left to see it.....why did you fuck up my State?....

The ones labeling the reason they are leaving as taxes are right wing.

They know damed well they m,ake bank by selling their expensive land in Cali to buy cheap dirt elsewhere.

same size warehouse for less money and they can buy a huge mansion for dirt.

pretending its ONLY taxes is why they leave is a fucking lie.

Cali is expensive because the free market deems it.

Thats a laugh it was cheap untill liberal idiots like you moved there.

here we go.....they are all righties.....are you that fucking stupid?....no "lefties" are leaving?.....many are you dumb ass .....you are just to Far Left to see it.....why did you fuck up my State?....

The ones labeling the reason they are leaving as taxes are right wing.

They know damed well they m,ake bank by selling their expensive land in Cali to buy cheap dirt elsewhere.

same size warehouse for less money and they can buy a huge mansion for dirt.

pretending its ONLY taxes is why they leave is a fucking lie.

Cali is expensive because the free market deems it.

Thats a laugh it was cheap untill liberal idiots like you moved there.

I was two you stupid fucking hack

bullshit.....everyone is just fine.....you would not admit it Truth if there was people in the street all around you.....i have lived in OC since 67.....and this County is supposed to be doing better that most .....unemployment here is around 6.7% while the State is around 9.4%....and there are still people here struggling because most of the jobs are now part time.......be truthful once in your fucking life....

Orange country is a huge right wing stronghold in cali you clown

and it is supposed to be doing better than the rest of the State.....do you realize what you just said?....

If you're asking if she thinks before she types. That would be a resounding NO.

California is expensive because the free market deems it.

Now you people hate the free markets?

why do retirees move from Cali?

so they can sell their homes in cali to fund their retirements.

They should have done their retirement planning better if they wanted to live in in this great weather forever

does that^^^^ sound like the right wingers she puts down all day long?......i got mine so fuck you......

i have seen people who are fairly well off leave this State because they are getting taxed to death......people like you have moved into this great State over the last 30 years or so and with your FAR Left ideas have strangled this place.....thanx truth for helping to kill this State.....its pretty fucking sad when you have lived and worked in a State all your life but cant afford to retire there......

oh so know you are claiming peoeple are dying due to taxes?

link?

is that what i said?.....are you sure?.....you sound just like the righties you bag on all day....."hey if you did not plan your retirement good enough,fuck you".....

you have to pay when you move.

too bad but when you screw your sstate for a few bucks its only fair you pay for the people you screwed when you left

no other states does that that I know of,, how communist is California anyway? fuck I think I'd pay it just to get the fuck outta there, or I could sneak out under cover of darkness, I bet Florida would refuse to extradite me. Nope sorry, I'm thinking most californiaa lawmakers are as fucking mad as TM is. that eplains a lot.

she thinks that "you screw people when you left"

they have her mindset.....and even while its blowing up.....they wont admit it is not working and do something to correct it......just be like truth and deny its happening....after all....its gotta be the Right wingers causing it.....

A 10% exit tax? WTF?

I don’t see how that is even legal. That is an interstate issue and I don’t think that any state can impede the movement to another state weather it is in commerce or otherwise. Such should simply not be allowed. It is unhealthy for the country.

It isn't legal. I think anyone who suggests that it is, is an idiot.

why do retirees move from Cali?

so they can sell their homes in cali to fund their retirements.

They should have done their retirement planning better if they wanted to live in in this great weather forever

does that^^^^ sound like the right wingers she puts down all day long?......i got mine so fuck you......

i have seen people who are fairly well off leave this State because they are getting taxed to death......people like you have moved into this great State over the last 30 years or so and with your FAR Left ideas have strangled this place.....thanx truth for helping to kill this State.....its pretty fucking sad when you have lived and worked in a State all your life but cant afford to retire there......

I'd love to retire to CA, but there's no way given the taxes.

I wouldn't go to Florida. Neither will most of these rich folks you are referring to. Israel is the number one destination for the Silicon Valley people, inventors, business owners, they are moving to Israel in huge numbers for past couple of years ( really accelerated this year ) because of the technology, innovations and opportunities in Israel.

There isn't any other nation today that is on the cutting edge - as Israel is. I used to wonder about the Hebrew prophecies concerning the vast wealth that would be concentrated in Israel in the end days but here we are. It's happening! Imagine one nation having the bulk of geniuses, inventors, scientists all working together! The future of Israel is brighter than it has ever been before. Who would ever think that the very best of America including the wealthiest businesspeople would be moving their assets to Israel? It's clear Americas best days are behind her ( for a good while anyhow......) whereas Israels is right ahead. - Jeri

Don't be an idiot.

I'm not. I am trying to encourage others not to be an idiot and move to Florida! Bad decision! Israel is the number one destination of these inventors and business people. My friends in NY and California have been telling me about the mass exodus ( which is what they are now calling it ) to Israel a year ago. It looks like the state is catching on and is looking for a way to cash in on their departure.

I wouldn't move my business to Florida or Texas. I'd move it to Israel. That is very sound advice and if the most wealthy and successful of California have opted for Israel you might want to pay attention there?

Sure...people want to move to a country surrounded by enemies. Uh Huh.

Forum List

Back