Rich Guys Leaving California

bullshit.....everyone is just fine.....you would not admit it Truth if there was people in the street all around you.....i have lived in OC since 67.....and this County is supposed to be doing better that most .....unemployment here is around 6.7% while the State is around 9.4%....and there are still people here struggling because most of the jobs are now part time.......be truthful once in your fucking life....

Orange country is a huge right wing stronghold in cali you clown
That's why Loretta Sanchez (D) in the Congresscritter for a large portion of OC, huh?

You may not be aware of this, but the folks in the 46th District who do not live in Orange County also get to vote for the Congressman of the 46th.

why do retirees move from Cali?

so they can sell their homes in cali to fund their retirements.

They should have done their retirement planning better if they wanted to live in in this great weather forever

does that^^^^ sound like the right wingers she puts down all day long?......i got mine so fuck you......

i have seen people who are fairly well off leave this State because they are getting taxed to death......people like you have moved into this great State over the last 30 years or so and with your FAR Left ideas have strangled this place.....thanx truth for helping to kill this State.....its pretty fucking sad when you have lived and worked in a State all your life but cant afford to retire there......

you have to pay when you move.

too bad but when you screw your sstate for a few bucks its only fair you pay for the people you screwed when you left

CA is going the way of Detroit

Yup and they keep electing those Dem idiots to run the State.

I'm surprised there is any business left in Cali. Its sure no shocker that anyone with money is getting the hell out.

Before long the Hollywood elite will be getting taxed to death to support Cali.

Good place for Truthsplatters.

They should have done their retirement planning better if they wanted to live in in this great weather forever

does that^^^^ sound like the right wingers she puts down all day long?......i got mine so fuck you......

i have seen people who are fairly well off leave this State because they are getting taxed to death......people like you have moved into this great State over the last 30 years or so and with your FAR Left ideas have strangled this place.....thanx truth for helping to kill this State.....its pretty fucking sad when you have lived and worked in a State all your life but cant afford to retire there......

oh so know you are claiming peoeple are dying due to taxes?

link?

I'm surprised there is any business left in Cali. Its sure no shocker that anyone with money is getting the hell out.

so tell me who crashed the world economy a few years back?

Yep, things are SO wonderful that my bank now has a full time person who counsels customers on how to invest money in certain commodities so that you won't get taxed, effectively hiding your money from the state and federal government, IF you want to keep it in this country. This person also advises that the wisest choice is to move retirement accounts OFF SHORE. Switzerland or the Caymen Islands are two of the best places.

I worked for 40 years to get enough money to retire and now Barry and his cronies think that 401K accounts should be seized. Not going to happen. I moved 95% of my money off-shore and into banks that are NOT subject to whats going on here.

I am looking to eventually sell my ranch; lock, stock and barrel. 300+ acres and all the equipment and stock that is here. Should fetch a little more cash. That money will also go OFF SHORE.

I am disgusted by what is happening to this country...

for a couple of years I was telling everyone who would mention buying in front of me to NOT do it.

to wait a year and prices would be lower.

those who heeded my advice didnt geet taken.

i would tell anyone who I overheard at a store even.

I saved some people some real heartbreak.

Including one con guy at the dog park.

He hated me anyway but he at least didnt lose his ass in the housing market

yea sure you did.....

The "Hollywood Elite" are already heavily taxed.

you have to pay when you move.

too bad but when you screw your sstate for a few bucks its only fair you pay for the people you screwed when you left

no other states does that that I know of,, how communist is California anyway? fuck I think I'd pay it just to get the fuck outta there, or I could sneak out under cover of darkness, I bet Florida would refuse to extradite me. Nope sorry, I'm thinking most californiaa lawmakers are as fucking mad as TM is. that eplains a lot.

she thinks that "you screw people when you left"

bullshit.....everyone is just fine.....you would not admit it Truth if there was people in the street all around you.....i have lived in OC since 67.....and this County is supposed to be doing better that most .....unemployment here is around 6.7% while the State is around 9.4%....and there are still people here struggling because most of the jobs are now part time.......be truthful once in your fucking life....

Orange country is a huge right wing stronghold in cali you clown

That must be why it's doing better than most. :thup:

they went for Obama last election.

things is changing

I worked for 40 years to get enough money to retire and now Barry and his cronies think that 401K accounts should be seized.

Bullshit.

You only had to work 40 years to retire and you're bitching? That's like half of an average life. What is it with people who think working only half of your life is a bad deal?

Last edited:

Hey Harry, we've heard that California has the HIGHEST RATE OF ILLEGAL ALIENS and the state keeps dishing out $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for them and the rest of the illegal hispanic population, and this is one of the reasons why they're in such trouble. Is that part of the reason??

The cost of living in California is due to the free market you idiots

its because of half ass governing and fucking far left dipshits like you taking over the legislature and handing out Entitlements that have come back to bite you in the ass and even now you wont do anything about it....thanx for fucking up my State truth....

so tell me who crashed the world economy a few years back?

Who else but the Dem and Rep clowns in Congress. Actually, to be perfectly honest, it all started under the Carter Administration.

Last edited:
lol, like anyone would tell California if they were leaving the state. It would be like please tax me up the ass some more.

Forum List

Back