Rich Guys Leaving California

You see if you are a traitor to your state all so you can cash in on the california value of your assets then you will be chareged for that.

dont like it then dont use this state to make your money

California is dying a slow death because that is what Marxism does. It destroys everything it touches.

what horseshit

I live in cali and everyone I see is just fine fella

bullshit.....everyone is just fine.....you would not admit it Truth if there was people in the street all around you.....i have lived in OC since 67.....and this County is supposed to be doing better that most .....unemployment here is around 6.7% while the State is around 9.4%....and there are still people here struggling because most of the jobs are now part time.......be truthful once in your fucking life....

what horseshit

bullshit.....everyone is just fine.....you would not admit it Truth if there was people in the street all around you.....i have lived in OC since 67.....and this County is supposed to be doing better that most .....unemployment here is around 6.7% while the State is around 9.4%....and there are still people here struggling because most of the jobs are now part time.......be truthful once in your fucking life....

Orange country is a huge right wing stronghold in cali you clown

what horseshit

Which is why it's no coincidence it's doing better than most of the state.

what horseshit

That's why Loretta Sanchez (D) in the Congresscritter for a large portion of OC, huh?

what horseshit

That must be why it's doing better than most. :thup:

Forum List

Back