Rich Guys Leaving California

You can run, but you can't hide. Jerry Brown (Governor Moonbeam) and California's Democrats are extremely reluctant to let good things go, therefore their dicks remain firmly embedded in your rectum for eighteen months after you depart, you're still considered a resident.

yeah that is what happens when you make your wealth here and then seek to bail on this state in thanks

dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

there will be people scambling to take your place

How did you Cali residents like Arnold as Gov? He was GOP but there were already spending & tax issues. I like California, but hell - even the GAS there is expensive! Most expensive in the country. It's over $5/gal now right?

How did you Cali residents like Arnold as Gov? He was GOP but there were already spending & tax issues. I like California, but hell - even the GAS there is expensive! Most expensive in the country. It's over $5/gal now right?
He sucked ass...The classic GOP bait-and-switch weenie.

Still would've been worse to leave Grayout Davis in office, but not by too much.

nope its not you clown

Still would've been worse to leave Grayout Davis in office, but not by too much.

Do you live there or in Canada, Oddball? Just asking. Live there before - how long??
I visited. It was nice. But hugely expensive.

It's hilarious, Progressives will destroy CA the same way they destroyed Detroit; the leadership moves on and the Useful Idiots who made it happen are trapped and will get to see first hand what life was like in Eastern Europe before Reagan liberated them

Same way they are destroying New York City?

Rudy saved NYC Blomberg just continued Rudy's ideas

Christy Quinn and her living wage will be the kiss if death for NYC if she's the new mayor

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Do you live there or in Canada, Oddball? Just asking. Live there before - how long??
I visited. It was nice. But hugely expensive.
I travel all over the US doing hotel construction projects....Was primarily in CA during the mid 00s.

Businesses leave cali because of the cost of rental and purchase prices of land.

pretending its ONLY because taxes got raised is idiotic.

The rents and lands are more costly here because of the FREE MARKET demands those prices.

If you cant make it in Cali your jsut not that good a business person.

dont blame others for your own failures

For my job, I talk to people who range from rich to extremely, stinking rich. They aren't failures. Taxes are the main reason why they tell me they're leaving. These are people who've been in CA for many years.

I've been coming to the state to do business for 15 years. It's only been in the last several months that they've said they're either moving or considering moving. And it comes down to the 57% marginal tax rate they are going to have to pay.

Businesses leave cali because of the cost of rental and purchase prices of land.

pretending its ONLY because taxes got raised is idiotic.

The rents and lands are more costly here because of the FREE MARKET demands those prices.

If you cant make it in Cali your jsut not that good a business person.

dont blame others for your own failures

For my job, I talk to people who range from rich to extremely, stinking rich. They aren't failures. Taxes are the main reason why they tell me they're leaving. These are people who've been in CA for many years.

I've been coming to the state to do business for 15 years. It's only been in the last several months that they've said they're either moving or considering moving. And it comes down to the 57% marginal tax rate they are going to have to pay.

becuase they are money whores who are right leaning.

the ones who stay love their state and dont look for reasons to fuck their employeess for more money

Forum List

Back