Rich Guys Leaving California

There isn't any other nation today that is on the cutting edge - as Israel is. I used to wonder about the Hebrew prophecies concerning the vast wealth that would be concentrated in Israel in the end days but here we are. It's happening! Imagine one nation having the bulk of geniuses, inventors, scientists all working together! i

And 99% of them are white males. They are the ones who create wealth. Negros, hispos, and women don't have the brains for technology - they become english teachers and guidance counselors.

taintlickers like this are on your side.

be very proud

you people will be screaming about how much cali makes for the rest of your lives.

There is no place like Cali

eveyone in the world knows it

Successful rich people fucked up the state?

I think your governor was in Illinois this month telling businesses to move to Texas.

No liberal idiots fucked up their state.

And Perry needs his ass whooped for trying to woo people from liberal Illinois here.

Perry's liberal too - they're all liberal even though they wear the uniform of a different team and have a different playbook to woo voters with.

No Perry isn't liberal.

But I don't expect an idiot like you to know that.

you people will be screaming about how much cali makes for the rest of your lives.

Spent 15 years in SoCal and I can tell you first hand it is a mess and getting worse. I packed up and moved just over a year ago. Its nothing what you think it is. Unless you are a multi-millionaire you are living a life of struggle there...its no picnic.

Spent 15 years in SoCal and I can tell you first hand it is a mess and getting worse. I packed up and moved just over a year ago. Its nothing what you think it is. Unless you are a multi-millionaire you are living a life of struggle there...its no picnic.

you are calis dad huh?

No liberal idiots fucked up their state.

And Perry needs his ass whooped for trying to woo people from liberal Illinois here.

Perry's liberal too - they're all liberal even though they wear the uniform of a different team and have a different playbook to woo voters with.

No Perry isn't liberal.

Oh yes he is. Who just asked the evil FEDERAL GOVERNMENT for assistance after the explosion? I thought Texans didn't need the federal government, what with their 5 pound balls and all. Fuck Texas and fuck you!

There isn't any other nation today that is on the cutting edge - as Israel is. I used to wonder about the Hebrew prophecies concerning the vast wealth that would be concentrated in Israel in the end days but here we are. It's happening! Imagine one nation having the bulk of geniuses, inventors, scientists all working together! i

And 99% of them are white males. They are the ones who create wealth. Negros, hispos, and women don't have the brains for technology - they become english teachers and guidance counselors.

I've hired lots of blacks and I'm pretty sure they make more than you, douchebag.

I love coming to California, but every time I do recently, rich guys tell me that they're leaving for Texas or Florida. Recent tax hikes have increased the highest marginal rate to 57% and that seems to be a breaking point. Apparently, Sacramento is worried enough that they're considering a 10% exit tax for those who leave the state. I talked to one guy last night who has already moved as much as he could out of the state in anticipation of this exit tax.

So, if you're a rich guy, and you don't want the state taking everything you work for, we in Florida welcome and appreciate you.

good ridance.

they dont want to pay what it costs to live here then live elswhere.

there is ALWAYS someone willing to take their place who loves the state enough to help pay the bills.

I hope they enjoy all the humidity

people with this mindset is why this State is going down the shitter......people like this who have moved into this State over the last 30-40 years....i have watched this State go from a fantastic place to live to what it has become......thanx truth....people like you moving in here have killed this place.....

It's hilarious, Progressives will destroy CA the same way they destroyed Detroit; the leadership moves on and the Useful Idiots who made it happen are trapped and will get to see first hand what life was like in Eastern Europe before Reagan liberated them

No Perry isn't liberal.

Oh yes he is. Who just asked the evil FEDERAL GOVERNMENT for assistance after the explosion? I thought Texans didn't need the federal government, what with their 5 pound balls and all. Fuck Texas and fuck you!

It's amazing how brave internet tough guys can get and how utterly stupid.

Eat shit punk!

No Perry isn't liberal.

It's amazing how brave internet tough guys can get and how utterly stupid.

Eat shit punk!

Na, I nailed your liberal tax-collecting and retarded person-executing dimwit governor and you don't like it. Seceed back to Mexico - you don't need America.

Forum List

Back