Rich Guys Leaving California

It's hilarious, Progressives will destroy CA the same way they destroyed Detroit; the leadership moves on and the Useful Idiots who made it happen are trapped and will get to see first hand what life was like in Eastern Europe before Reagan liberated them

Then how to you account for fucked up Mississippi, the reddest of the red?

Find out why they are leaving. People don't leave unless there is a very good reason for it. What is the reason for them leaving California?

when i was delivering mail......i used to get change of addresses for within California just about always....since around the middle of the decade it started showing lots of moves out of State.....the companies leaving,especially the small ones said they could not afford to do business here anymore because of taxes and regulations.....the individual people who were retiring said they could not afford to retire here unless they moved to the desert,which very few want to do......Postal people get pretty decent pensions.....most of the guys i worked with over the past 10 years who have retired moved out of State....

the reason you cant afford Cali is the free market you dunces.

your so twist brained

why do retirees move from Cali?

so they can sell their homes in cali to fund their retirements.

They should have done their retirement planning better if they wanted to live in in this great weather forever

they can sell their three bedroom two bath for 300 thou.

then go buy something in bumfuckistan for 100 or less.

capital gains aint included.

they also can move places where the economy stinks .

their money goes further.

In Cali people PAY the big bucks to live in a very mild weather where you dont need to shovel the drive.

people world round come here for all the things cali has to offer.

That is called the free market

Fucking rich have been driving up our home prices for years.

Hey Seawytch, I know SEVERAL people who lived in the Orange County/LA/San Fran area and they ALL took baths on their homes. One person described how his almost million dollar property dove to less than $200K and he was hugely underwater. All those people moved out of state to someplace else. It's no better now either. How can people afford to get Jumbo Loans if they don't make huge bucks??? It's outrageous. Even apartments are expensive!

Hey Seawytch, I know SEVERAL people who lived in the Orange County/LA/San Fran area and they ALL took baths on their homes. One person described how his almost million dollar property dove to less than $200K and he was hugely underwater. All those people moved out of state to someplace else. It's no better now either. How can people afford to get Jumbo Loans if they don't make huge bucks??? It's outrageous. Even apartments are expensive!

Ahh. So its only the idiots who way overpaid on their homes that are moving.

Businesses leave cali because of the cost of rental and purchase prices of land.

pretending its ONLY because taxes got raised is idiotic.

The rents and lands are more costly here because of the FREE MARKET demands those prices.

If you cant make it in Cali your jsut not that good a business person.

dont blame others for your own failures

they bought when they SHOULD not have bought.

being stupid and buying at the top when a market is about to crash inst smart

for a couple of years I was telling everyone who would mention buying in front of me to NOT do it.

to wait a year and prices would be lower.

those who heeded my advice didnt geet taken.

i would tell anyone who I overheard at a store even.

I saved some people some real heartbreak.

Including one con guy at the dog park.

He hated me anyway but he at least didnt lose his ass in the housing market

Oh yes he is. Who just asked the evil FEDERAL GOVERNMENT for assistance after the explosion? I thought Texans didn't need the federal government, what with their 5 pound balls and all. Fuck Texas and fuck you!

It's amazing how brave internet tough guys can get and how utterly stupid.

Eat shit punk!

Na, I nailed your liberal tax-collecting and retarded person-executing dimwit governor and you don't like it. Seceed back to Mexico - you don't need America.

Only in your warped mind.

cali is expensive becuase the free market demands it.

Do you hate the free market?

so you guys are not going to comment on the FACT the the prices of Cali land is due to the free market DEMAND ???????

gee I wonder why they wont answer?

My states land is worth more than almost anywhere on earth.

The FREE MARKET made it so

Forum List

Back