Rich Guys Leaving California

why do retirees move from Cali?

so they can sell their homes in cali to fund their retirements.

They should have done their retirement planning better if they wanted to live in in this great weather forever

does that^^^^ sound like the right wingers she puts down all day long?......i got mine so fuck you......

i have seen people who are fairly well off leave this State because they are getting taxed to death......people like you have moved into this great State over the last 30 years or so and with your FAR Left ideas have strangled this place.....thanx truth for helping to kill this State.....its pretty fucking sad when you have lived and worked in a State all your life but cant afford to retire there......

Hey Harry, we've heard that California has the HIGHEST RATE OF ILLEGAL ALIENS and the state keeps dishing out $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for them and the rest of the illegal hispanic population, and this is one of the reasons why they're in such trouble. Is that part of the reason??

California is one of 50 states and uses 1/3 of all the welfare of all 50 states. what the fuck do you think?

Businesses leave cali because of the cost of rental and purchase prices of land.

pretending its ONLY because taxes got raised is idiotic.

The rents and lands are more costly here because of the FREE MARKET demands those prices.

If you cant make it in Cali your jsut not that good a business person.

dont blame others for your own failures

For my job, I talk to people who range from rich to extremely, stinking rich. They aren't failures. Taxes are the main reason why they tell me they're leaving. These are people who've been in CA for many years.

I've been coming to the state to do business for 15 years. It's only been in the last several months that they've said they're either moving or considering moving. And it comes down to the 57% marginal tax rate they are going to have to pay.

she cant grasp that.....

The cost of living in California is due to the free market you idiots

its because of half ass governing and fucking far left dipshits like you taking over the legislature and handing out Entitlements that have come back to bite you in the ass and even now you wont do anything about it....thanx for fucking up my State truth....

California has some of the best weather in the world.

It has all types of terain and is considered Beautiful world wide

You just hate your own countrymen

Businesses leave cali because of the cost of rental and purchase prices of land.

The rents and lands are more costly here because of the FREE MARKET demands those prices.

For my job, I talk to people who range from rich to extremely, stinking rich. They aren't failures. Taxes are the main reason why they tell me they're leaving. These are people who've been in CA for many years.

I've been coming to the state to do business for 15 years. It's only been in the last several months that they've said they're either moving or considering moving. And it comes down to the 57% marginal tax rate they are going to have to pay.

she cant grasp that.....

If we had dirt cheap land and rent was cheap as well as labor then they would not move.

all sane people know this.

the right will lie about it of course

becuase they are money whores who are right leaning.

the ones who stay love their state and dont look for reasons to fuck their employeess for more money

here we go.....they are all righties.....are you that fucking stupid?....no "lefties" are leaving?.....many are you dumb ass .....you are just to Far Left to see it.....why did you fuck up my State?....

They should have done their retirement planning better if they wanted to live in in this great weather forever

does that^^^^ sound like the right wingers she puts down all day long?......i got mine so fuck you......

i have seen people who are fairly well off leave this State because they are getting taxed to death......people like you have moved into this great State over the last 30 years or so and with your FAR Left ideas have strangled this place.....thanx truth for helping to kill this State.....its pretty fucking sad when you have lived and worked in a State all your life but cant afford to retire there......

Hey Harry, we've heard that California has the HIGHEST RATE OF ILLEGAL ALIENS and the state keeps dishing out $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for them and the rest of the illegal hispanic population, and this is one of the reasons why they're in such trouble. Is that part of the reason??

^^^

So perry isn't really creating jobs he is taking jobs from other states.
Not much of an entrepreneurial of the gov. just that he has suckers in his state that feel its okay to take.

Successful rich people fucked up the state?

I think your governor was in Illinois this month telling businesses to move to Texas.[/QUOTE]

Part of it.

For example, the education system is loaded down with illegals since the court (can't remember which case) dictated that gubmint schools be forced to educate the kids of illegals.

Pro 187 was overturned as well.

Seems that when put on the ballot for a vote of the people, screwball lolberalism loses every time.

Yeap they cant create businesses so they steal them after they have deep pockets

Part of it.

For example, the education system is loaded down with illegals since the court (can't remember which case) dictated that gubmint schools be forced to educate the kids of illegals.

Seems that when put on the ballot for a vote of the people, screwball lolberalism loses every time.

Yeah, that's happening in all the southern border states. The states are fooked and end up paying out MILLIONS for illegals for medical care, emergency room stuff, education, etc. It's bankrupting the states.

So perry isn't really creating jobs he is taking jobs from other states.
Not much of an entrepreneurial of the gov. just that he has suckers in his state that feel its okay to take.

Successful rich people fucked up the state?

I think your governor was in Illinois this month telling businesses to move to Texas.
[/QUOTE]

who was that famous basketball player who chose to live in FLa. vs living in Illinois? Moron!

Right....That's why San Bernardino, Stockton and Mammoth Lakes are bankrupt....All those rich people. :rolleyes:

Mammoth was because it lost a big lawsuit from some developer and they could not afford to pay....so they declared bankruptcy....
Fair enough....What's the story with the City of Bell?

Bell was fucked over by by the Mayor and his cronies.....that City was having some problems before that though with some of the citizens who felt Bell was a part of Mexico.....they wanted Spanish to be the Cities main language and they had hoisted the Mexican flag up at the PO there.....

becuase they are money whores who are right leaning.

the ones who stay love their state and dont look for reasons to fuck their employeess for more money

here we go.....they are all righties.....are you that fucking stupid?....no "lefties" are leaving?.....many are you dumb ass .....you are just to Far Left to see it.....why did you fuck up my State?....

The ones labeling the reason they are leaving as taxes are right wing.

They know damed well they m,ake bank by selling their expensive land in Cali to buy cheap dirt elsewhere.

same size warehouse for less money and they can buy a huge mansion for dirt.

pretending its ONLY taxes is why they leave is a fucking lie.

Cali is expensive because the free market deems it.

Part of it.

Oh, forgot to mention....The California Coastal Commission was found to be entirely unconstitutional, but that didn't stop the state politicians and bureaucrats from going ahead and foisting it upon the populace anyways.

They're literally fucking criminals in Sacramento.

then get the fuck out.

You wait and see who wins in the end

It will be cali

see this is the attitude Sacramento has....instead of fixing the reason people are leaving....legislators with the mindset of Truth just says fuck you leave.... thanx Truth for fucking up my state....

The businesses who are leaving are LYING about why they are leaving.

They are leaving due to the cost of land, rents, employee compensation.

They just blame taxes becuase they are the right wing

yea thats why....they are all right wingers.....why did you fuck up my State?

I moved here when I was two.

lived in nevada for 15 years and kept my house here so I could return.

I love this state , you hate it

what horseshit

I live in cali and everyone I see is just fine fella

bullshit.....everyone is just fine.....you would not admit it Truth if there was people in the street all around you.....i have lived in OC since 67.....and this County is supposed to be doing better that most .....unemployment here is around 6.7% while the State is around 9.4%....and there are still people here struggling because most of the jobs are now part time.......be truthful once in your fucking life....

Orange country is a huge right wing stronghold in cali you clown

and it is supposed to be doing better than the rest of the State.....do you realize what you just said?....

Forum List

Back