Rich Guys Leaving California

Only the 9th largest economy in the world.

It used to be 7th. :eusa_whistle:

It used to be 5th.

Now it's 12th.
California's economy is the 12th largest economy in the world (2012), if the states of the U.S. were compared with other countries. California ranks 12th among the 50 states in terms of GDP per capita. As of 2010, the gross state product (GSP) is about $1.9 trillion, which is 13.06% of the United States gross domestic product (GDP). The state's GDP growth rate slowed to 0.4% in 2008 after having grown 3.1% in 2006 and 1.8% in 2007.

Link?

yeah until your party crashed the world wide economy AGAIN for the second time in one lifetime

My party? You don't know my party, TM.

Please, please give a link where one party crashed the world wide economy...please...I'll be waiting. :eusa_whistle:

SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers
Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

yeah until your party crashed the world wide economy AGAIN for the second time in one lifetime

Please, please give a link where one party crashed the world wide economy...please...I'll be waiting. :eusa_whistle:

Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

2007? You mean when the democrats had control of the Senate and Congress? That 2007? You're a goofball

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
You earn the merit badge. :lol:
th_NotthisShaitbadge.jpg

Not even close.

Desirability and location are the major cost drivers in property values.

That does not mean that regulation and fees do not drive up cost. That is a base fact, period. If you increase the cost to produce something, you increase the price of that product. That is cold hard fact.

Which indecently, causes rich people to get richer by pricing people that are not rich out of the market. Then the rich guy has to be a middle man and take his cut.

these exiting businesses are NOT moving to places with lower traxes and equal everything else are they?

they are moving where all costs are cheaper.

labor, land, resources they need.

the ones who leave cali and say its ALL becuase of taxes are cons with an agenda to push

why wont you admit lots of liberals are leaving too?......you know what truth.....its nice that you are trying to be a proud Californian and defend the state......but when you defend it by denying what is really happening then you are not helping your cause.....AND you should be ashamed that people who have lived and worked here all their lives cant afford to retire here......that is not only shameful its down right embarrassing and almost criminal........

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190

You do know that it was the Clinton SEC that held those rules back for the first 14 months of the 8 years, right?

Why didn't the Clinton SEC implement the rules immediately?

and what happens when California finally collapses? no more money to pay for anything? with the national debt approaching 20 Trillion in two years, there will be no one in DC to bail them out.

Progressive Failure Recipe. 100% Fail Guarantee

1. Hate Success
2. Use Government to redistribute what's left
3. Repeat until Civilization collapses

Californians are moving to New Mexico and Texas to get tax breaks.

They built 10 dairies next to my hometown in Texas because it was cheaper to do business in Texas.

They built 10 dairies next to my hometown in Texas because it was cheaper to do business in Texas.

yeah cheap land, labor and resources unlike Cali which the market has deemed worht far more than in Teaxs

California wants to do away with all the dairies. Expect many more.

California has just about perfect weather. Malibu is being turned into the Russian Riviera as wealthy Russians pour in for vacation homes. Los Angeles on the Westside is now home to so many Iranians, they call it Tehrangeles. The Palos Verdes Peninsula is China on the Hill. They bring no business. They are vacationers. They invest in property and then rent it back to Americans. The ones who used to own that property. They also have absolutely no interest in the state's politics or how it is run. They have no interest in the well being of Americans. They have no interest in one another either.

Taxes are not doing what you people claim they are doing.

If land and employees were cheap in cali your fair weather heros would not be moving.

You can have them

they dont care about the state or the people in with which they use to make more money.

Forum List

Back