Rich Guys Leaving California

Yea, we'd miss future Enrons, Ken Lays, Tom DeLay types, and of course those wonderful Texas oil-bought politicians. Yea, HUGE loss!

yea it is a huge loss.....and just for you and your stupid politics you would want to see that happen....i hope you never run for an office in the US Gov........

If you call those walking human clusterfucks a "huge loss," no wonder this country is fucked!

Cal has the no 1 economy in the nation Texas is no 3.....take those away and this Countries economy takes a pretty fucking huge hit.....now do you understand Knobby?...or are you still going to make it about some fucked people who just happened to live in those States as too why they should be cut loose.....if so.....like i said.....i hope you or someone like you never holds a national office....

The cost of living in California is due to the free market you idiots

its because of half ass governing and fucking far left dipshits like you taking over the legislature and handing out Entitlements that have come back to bite you in the ass and even now you wont do anything about it....thanx for fucking up my State truth....

If you think you're state is fucked up why don't you move to one of those awesome Republican controlled states? I suggest my home state of Louisiana.

Last edited:
yea it is a huge loss.....and just for you and your stupid politics you would want to see that happen....i hope you never run for an office in the US Gov........

If you call those walking human clusterfucks a "huge loss," no wonder this country is fucked!

Cal has the no 1 economy in the nation Texas is no 3.....take those away and this Countries economy takes a pretty fucking huge hit.....now do you understand Knobby?...or are you still going to make it about some fucked people who just happened to live in those States as too why they should be cut loose.....if so.....like i said.....i hope you or someone like you never holds a national office....

RIGHT make it possible for Californians to have to pay MORE IN TAXES !
Somewhere there is an economist who has the balls to study how much MONEY would have been paid by ENRON to CA. tax collectors IF they were continued to as you said RAPE
CA BUSINESSES REMEMBER BUSINESSES pay 10 times the amount of electricity then citizens and ENRON would have been charging those businesses and paying CA tax collections!

BUT leave it to idiots like you that say oh we should TAX MORE those wealthy businesses, evil profit makers and NOW look at what is happening to CA!

Hot on the heels of other tech giants leaving for Utah, Intel announces its plan to build a factory in Oregon.
This brings the count up to 158 companies that have left California so far this year. Joseph Vranich, a business relocation coach, joined Varney & Co. this morning to explain why companies are running for the hills.
“California is losing businesses at a 3:1 ratio and we’re not even through with the year yet,” said Vranich. “It’s high-tech, it’s low-tech, it’s all-tech. We have a small company in California, in Los Angeles, leaving with 25 people but it’s Intel that creates 1,000 jobs elsewhere that makes the headlines.”
Right now, Intel will probably save about 60% on their electric bill, but when the new environmental regulations and rates increase next year, their electric bill in Oregon could well be an astonishing 80% to 90% less than in California.”

Read more: Companies Bid Farewell to California | Interviews | Varney & Company

SO again.. I ask the question.. ENRON RAPED CA???? Think at least how much lower CA taxes would have been if the above businesses weren't leaving and ENRON
was collecting revenue and therefore paying TAXES to CA? NOW there is nothing but HIGHER CA taxes and more companies leaving CA!

its because of half ass governing and fucking far left dipshits like you taking over the legislature and handing out Entitlements that have come back to bite you in the ass and even now you wont do anything about it....thanx for fucking up my State truth....

California has some of the best weather in the world.

It has all types of terain and is considered Beautiful world wide

You just hate your own countrymen

They also have more sensible marijuana law.

Somewhere there is an economist who has the balls to study how much MONEY would have been paid by ENRON to CA. tax collectors IF they were continued to as you said RAPE
CA BUSINESSES REMEMBER BUSINESSES pay 10 times the amount of electricity then citizens and ENRON would have been charging those businesses and paying CA tax collections!

BUT leave it to idiots like you that say oh we should TAX MORE those wealthy businesses, evil profit makers and NOW look at what is happening to CA!

Hot on the heels of other tech giants leaving for Utah, Intel announces its plan to build a factory in Oregon.
This brings the count up to 158 companies that have left California so far this year. Joseph Vranich, a business relocation coach, joined Varney & Co. this morning to explain why companies are running for the hills.
“California is losing businesses at a 3:1 ratio and we’re not even through with the year yet,” said Vranich. “It’s high-tech, it’s low-tech, it’s all-tech. We have a small company in California, in Los Angeles, leaving with 25 people but it’s Intel that creates 1,000 jobs elsewhere that makes the headlines.”
Right now, Intel will probably save about 60% on their electric bill, but when the new environmental regulations and rates increase next year, their electric bill in Oregon could well be an astonishing 80% to 90% less than in California.”

SO again.. I ask the question.. ENRON RAPED CA???? Think at least how much lower CA taxes would have been if the above businesses weren't leaving and ENRON
was collecting revenue and therefore paying TAXES to CA? NOW there is nothing but HIGHER CA taxes and more companies leaving CA!

158? Out of how many?

If you think you're state is fucked up why don't you move to one of those awesome Republican controlled states? I suggest my home state of Louisiana.
in other words you are one of those far left dipshits like truth....right Ooopa Doo?....sorry if i offended you....why don't you call your ilk in this State to come and live with you in the swamps.....K....:thup:

Let's keep things in perspective here. Currently - if California were a nation - they would be nation with the 9th largest economy in the world. They slipped from #5.

When you're on top the only place to go is down!

That would be like saying Alabama is a shitty football team if they end the season this year ranked #5 instead of #1.

in other words you are one of those far left dipshits like truth....right Ooopa Doo?....sorry if i offended you....why don't you call your ilk in this State to come and live with you in the swamps.....K....:thup:

No, that is not the meaning of my statement. I would encourage you to re-read it, and if necessary take a course in English.

care to point out were i said this?......i would sure like to know.....

158? Out of how many?
THIS YEAR ALONE!
3 businesses leave for every 1 business that comes in! California is losing businesses at a 3:1 ratio and we’re not even through with the year yet,

No, that is not the meaning of my statement. I would encourage you to re-read it, and if necessary take a course in English.
i posted that before you erased the little whiny bitch thingy.....so....
if i was going to move to any Republican controlled State it sure as hell would not be Louisiana....much better choices out there....

care to point out were i said this?......i would sure like to know.....

Only the 9th largest economy in the world.

i posted that before you erased the little whiny bitch thingy.....so....
if i was going to move to any Republican controlled State it sure as hell would not be Louisiana....much better choices out there....

But our taxes are low! Isn't that the only thing that matters? That's why property cost so much in California, right? Its cheap here!

158? Out of how many?
THIS YEAR ALONE!
3 businesses leave for every 1 business that comes in! California is losing businesses at a 3:1 ratio and we’re not even through with the year yet,

Out of how many?

Last edited:
I just bothered to be fair to the Californians, But I left a blue state after 38 years and hell if I would go back due to high taxes. So I googled "companys moving to california........

Robotics Startup CEO On Moving To California - Business Insider

"It was not a short-term economic decision," he said. "California is one of the most friendly and unfriendly business environments in the world." The company anticipates more taxes and a higher cost of living, he said. But to achieve their goal of building the world's first affordable personal robot, they had to be on the West Coast. "We have to find experienced roboticists, and that really only exists in a few places in the world, and California is one of them.

I just bothered to be fair to the Californians, But I left a blue state after 38 years and hell if I would go back due to high taxes. So I googled "companys moving to california........

"It was not a short-term economic decision," he said. "California is one of the most friendly and unfriendly business environments in the world." The company anticipates more taxes and a higher cost of living, he said. But to achieve their goal of building the world's first affordable personal robot, they had to be on the West Coast. "We have to find experienced roboticists, and that really only exists in a few places in the world, and California is one of them.

Why did you stay in hell for 38 years if it was so bad?

Thank you for calling "get me the fuck out of California asap" to hear this message in Spanish, press 1 to hear this message in stupid press 2

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Why did you stay in hell for 38 years if it was so bad?

Besause I am a die hard Bears fan, love Chicago hot dogs and another little thing had a family to raise....got married young after the wife died and kids went to college, I left.

Forum List

Back