Rich Guys Leaving California

Californians are moving to New Mexico and Texas to get tax breaks.

They built 10 dairies next to my hometown in Texas because it was cheaper to do business in Texas.

California wants to do away with all the dairies. Expect many more.

California has just about perfect weather. Malibu is being turned into the Russian Riviera as wealthy Russians pour in for vacation homes. Los Angeles on the Westside is now home to so many Iranians, they call it Tehrangeles. The Palos Verdes Peninsula is China on the Hill. They bring no business. They are vacationers. They invest in property and then rent it back to Americans. The ones who used to own that property. They also have absolutely no interest in the state's politics or how it is run. They have no interest in the well being of Americans. They have no interest in one another either.

Link?

does that^^^^ sound like the right wingers she puts down all day long?......i got mine so fuck you......

i have seen people who are fairly well off leave this State because they are getting taxed to death......people like you have moved into this great State over the last 30 years or so and with your FAR Left ideas have strangled this place.....thanx truth for helping to kill this State.....its pretty fucking sad when you have lived and worked in a State all your life but cant afford to retire there......

Hey Harry, we've heard that California has the HIGHEST RATE OF ILLEGAL ALIENS and the state keeps dishing out $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for them and the rest of the illegal hispanic population, and this is one of the reasons why they're in such trouble. Is that part of the reason??

the Los Angeles Area has more Mexicans from Mexico living here than any place in the world Except Mexico City....and as far as i know the Illegals cost the State around 10 Billion a year.....if you say ANYTHING about the problems caused by Illegals around here, EVEN if its not a racial thing,a legit problem.....people like Truth call you a racist....so nothing gets done....

Thanks for answering my question, Harry. I asked because we've heard California has the highest rate of Hispanics and illegals than any other state, topping even Texas. You've confirmed it. :clap2:

Taxes are not doing what you people claim they are doing.

If land and employees were cheap in cali your fair weather heros would not be moving.

You can have them

they dont care about the state or the people in with which they use to make more money.

Well, you did think that the best life was that in Eastern Europe before Reagan liberated them, you're going to get your wish

Last edited:
Los Angeles is a filthy hole. It is one of the most ugly cities I've ever been in. Everything is filthy. The streets are filled with garbage. The roads pocked with potholes. Deep ones too. The kind that break axels. There is no money. The City is broke. It would be improved by a bankruptcy but the mexican thug mayor doesn't want his name attached to the day Los Angeles went bankrupt. Any Eastern European city during the height of communism would look better than this hellhole. If I was not dedicated to helping as many business people as I can leave the country, I would have gone somewhere else long ago. If there is a dollar left in California, it is my duty to move it OUT. Right now the hot market is Belize!

the Los Angeles Area has more Mexicans from Mexico living here than any place in the world Except Mexico City....and as far as i know the Illegals cost the State around 10 Billion a year.....if you say ANYTHING about the problems caused by Illegals around here, EVEN if its not a racial thing,a legit problem.....people like Truth call you a racist....so nothing gets done....

CA is the proof that mexican immigration destroys. Thirty years ago it was the richest state in america and the envy of the world. Then the politicians took their corporate bribes and turned it into a sanctuary state and now it's a bankrupt third world sewer.

Taxes are not doing what you people claim they are doing.

If land and employees were cheap in cali your fair weather heros would not be moving.

You can have them

they dont care about the state or the people in with which they use to make more money.

and yet you the big caring person had nothing to say about what i said above about retirees in this State.....gotcha.....:thup:

Los Angeles is a filthy hole. It is one of the most ugly cities I've ever been in. Everything is filthy. The streets are filled with garbage. The roads pocked with potholes. Deep ones too. The kind that break axels. There is no money. The City is broke. It would be improved by a bankruptcy but the mexican thug mayor doesn't want his name attached to the day Los Angeles went bankrupt. Any Eastern European city during the height of communism would look better than this hellhole. If I was not dedicated to helping as many business people as I can leave the country, I would have gone somewhere else long ago. If there is a dollar left in California, it is my duty to move it OUT. Right now the hot market is Belize!

Katz, there was a guy in my office who was chomping at the bit to 'travel' to LA for some work stuff, so he volunteered for a couple weeks. When he got back, he wasn't impressed and had lots of negative comments. Sure he loved the weather and the food, but he said the BEACHES were trash heaps, with dirty syringes and needles laying all over. He was pretty grossed out and shocked. Says the people were squirrely outside. :razz:

Katz, there was a guy in my office who was chomping at the bit to 'travel' to LA for some work stuff, so he volunteered for a couple weeks. When he got back, he wasn't impressed and had lots of negative comments. Sure he loved the weather and the food, but he said the BEACHES were trash heaps, with dirty syringes and needles laying all over. He was pretty grossed out and shocked. Says the people were squirrely outside. :razz:
Santa Monica...Whatta mess.

Y'all should see South Central....I worked on the USC Radisson a couple years back, and have never seen more cops cruising around in all my born days.

Guys like Greenbeard's bosses are engineering the collapse of CA and they depend on useful idiots to help, but once it collapses, the bosses leave and the Useful idiots are left with the wreckage

california is expensive becuase the market deems it.

why does the right hate the free market?

13 billion in debt. Highest state taxes in the nation. Moonbeam pushed the higher taxes and you voted yes. The market didn't deem that. You did. Its no wonder that people are hauling ass away from that trainwreck.

Only a moron like TMN would think increasing taxes is the hallmark of a free market.

Victor Davis Hanson has written some excellent pieces on the isolation of the coastal elites from the Central Valley...and how the former's cluelessness has laid waste the economy of the latter. Good reading.

13 billion in debt. Highest state taxes in the nation. Moonbeam pushed the higher taxes and you voted yes. The market didn't deem that. You did. Its no wonder that people are hauling ass away from that trainwreck.

Only a moron like TMN would think increasing taxes is the hallmark of a free market.

Victor Davis Hanson has written some excellent pieces on the isolation of the coastal elites from the Central Valley...and how the former's cluelessness has laid waste the economy of the latter. Good reading.

Thanks Bo. I'll check that out.

In good time the ILLEGAL ALIENS will give up when they become homeless/starving/broke and head back south !!!! and they came to MoonBeam Land for the American Dream? were we all living the American Dream under Carter and Barry?

Tdm DOESN'T think... that's her problem. She's a programmed, libtard.

kullyfornia's days are numbered, as is our nations. The national debt will eventually crush our economy as it's doing in kullyfornia, and the Tdm's of the country will be wondering where their SNAP and WELFARE CHECKS are, as they starve to death because they forgot how to take care of themselves... sweet, sweet justice.

Last edited:

There's no smoking on the beach. You can shoot up, but no smoking. Cigarette butts cause litter. The used diapers that are left all over the place aren't litter.

I went to a bar/restaurant last night for dinner. Exploring the new eateries. The bartender told me that if I told him my e-cigarette was full of weed, he wouldn't tell me to put it away. I told him it was filled with flavorings and nothing else. He said "If it's not weed, we don't allow it." So I told him it was weed, just to stay legal. On the counter behind the bar was a big bowl of condoms. They used to put them on the bar, but too many kept getting lifted so now they're still free, but you gotta ask. And, true to the pecularities of LA, there were phone chargers all over the place.

I've pretty much always lived in LA county, but not in the City, which in just a couple of days realize that an earthquake to level the place would be an improvement.

i think he was bull shiting about the beaches....

Santa Monica...Whatta mess.

Y'all should see South Central....I worked on the USC Radisson a couple years back, and have never seen more cops cruising around in all my born days.

thats because it was South Central our gang bang capital.....

Forum List

Back