Richard Dreyfuss.........Baddddddd!

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
The respected actor and geezer appeared at a screening of the classic blockbuster, "Jaws," followed by an informal Q&A. He got his teat in a ringer for some remarks, the details of which are not entirely clear. What do you think...?

"Instead [of relating humorous or interesting anecdotes about the filming of Jaws], the Oscar winner went on a free-form rant that, according to social media posts from those in attendance, began while he was speaking about Barbra Streisand and moved into his bigoted perspective on trans youth, the Academy Awards’ inclusion rules and then on to trans kids affirming their gender." (Highlighting mine).

One wonders if it would be a "bigoted perspective" for him to opine that one's gender is immutable? Since when are biological facts - undisputed facts at that - bigoted?

In another appearance, he was quoted as saying,

“It’s about the fact that 50 years ago, without telling anybody, they took civics out of the curriculum of all public schools in America, which means we have no knowledge of who the hell we are. And if we don’t get it back soon, we’re all going to die. Make sure your kids are not the last generation of Americans. And you know exactly what I’m talking about.”

Is it possible, just possible, that Dreyfuss is the ideological opposite of that Bob DeNiro jack-off? One can only hope.

The respected actor and geezer appeared at a screening of the classic blockbuster, "Jaws," followed by an informal Q&A. He got his teat in a ringer for some remarks, the details of which are not entirely clear. What do you think...?

"Instead [of relating humorous or interesting anecdotes about the filming of Jaws], the Oscar winner went on a free-form rant that, according to social media posts from those in attendance, began while he was speaking about Barbra Streisand and moved into his bigoted perspective on trans youth, the Academy Awards’ inclusion rules and then on to trans kids affirming their gender." (Highlighting mine).

One wonders if it would be a "bigoted perspective" for him to opine that one's gender is immutable? Since when are biological facts - undisputed facts at that - bigoted?

“It’s about the fact that 50 years ago, without telling anybody, they took civics out of the curriculum of all public schools in America, which means we have no knowledge of who the hell we are. And if we don’t get it back soon, we’re all going to die. Make sure your kids are not the last generation of Americans. And you know exactly what I’m talking about.”

Is it possible, just possible, that Dreyfuss is the ideological opposite of that Bob DeNiro jack-off? One can only hope.
Well, dumbfuck, if you had been paying attention to anything other than your loosening grip on the nation, you'd know that Dreyfus has been trumpeting trying to get actual civics education back into the classroom for about 30 years.

Do some research for a change shit brains.

I think there are more like him but who are too scared to speak, especially the ones who are still in money making stage of their career.

Conversely, he has all but retired.

Well, dumbfuck, if you had been paying attention to anything other than your loosening grip on the nation, you'd know that Dreyfus has been trumpeting trying to get actual civics education back into the classroom for about 30 years.

What should be done to destroy him?

I know, is he Jewish?

If so, to the showers with him!!!

He is aware enough to see what will happen soon in this country but he is not fully Red pilled to point of going full Joe Rogan

Maybe if your side stopped using misleading vague terms like "affirming gender" to include everything from cross dressing, to tucking, to chest binding, to hormones, to puberty blockers and finally to mutilation we would actually think you wanted to discuss the actual points instead of just trying to shut down people and debate.

Maybe if your side stopped using misleading vague terms like "affirming gender" to include everything from cross dressing, to tucking, to chest binding, to hormones, to puberty blockers and finally to mutilation we would actually think you wanted to discuss the actual points instead of just trying to shut down people and debate.
Candy just likes throwing F bombs and acting like a child on a grade school bus like her idol Kamala Harris.

Lots of class and maturity those democrats.

The old guys are realizing.what used to be cool and liberal,. "be free", is now full on fascism disguised as "progress" and it is about oppressing the majority, in thought and facts. .Civilization doesnt need to reinvent the wheel, freedom must allow for debate or it isnt freedom. The best thesis will succeed based.on merit and common sense. Borders matter as does Mother Nature and G-d. If America.is usurped it's because.too many unimpressive.people rose to positions of authority.and.they believed it would.last.forever, "just because". Cowards who let it happen will be forever shamed.

Last edited:

Stop projecting. Your accusations are idiotic. Are you interested in making the country better or you want some phony fight that you initiated?

Inform yourself.

A little aside...

Jaws is great.

Close encounters of the third kind. :thup:

Mr Holland's Opus. :eusa_clap:

But my favorite Dreyfuss film is Always with John Goodman and Holly Hunter.

I think I'll watch it tonight.

Last edited:

Libs learned him real good

Forum List

Back