Richard Spencer is the WORST kind of US soldier.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Hiding behind his oath as an excuse for insubordination!

Pretending to be the ultimate hero. Disgraceful! Says he could not honor Trumps order to give the soldier his Trident pen back because it was a violation of his oath to defend the constitution. No where in the constitution does it outline how and when someone loses their honor and badge signifying their sacrifice.

The man is a disgrace and a coward. Good on Trump for FIRING his smug ass.

A soldier who gives an order to fire on unarmed civilians is the worst kind.

But that is what Trump admires.

I couldn't agree more. I am so sick of military top brass throwing the REAL soldiers under the bus to make themselves look noble. President Trump continues to exceed my hopes.

Pretending to be the ultimate hero. Disgraceful! Says he could not honor Trumps order to give the soldier his Trident pen back because it was a violation of his oath to defend the constitution. No where in the constitution does it outline how and when someone loses their honor and badge signifying their sacrifice.

I thought it was the chairman of the joint chiefs that canned him but maybe it was at at Trump's promoting.

The guy is a clown, did you hear his Beta rage?

But he is an irrelevant clown, not worthy of even bringing up. He has done more damage than good, acting as a boogeyman for the likes of CNN. Not very smart person to say the least.

• Banned

The guy is a clown, did you hear his Beta rage?

But he is an irrelevant clown, not worthy of even bringing up. He has done more damage than good, acting as a boogeyman for the likes of CNN. Not very smart person to say the least.
Without a doubt the offers to hire him are already rolling in from traitorous news outlets that can't wait to milk his lies to foment hate against Trump.

I didn't see a poll in the op. Would you care to comment on the subject matter or are you just in troll mode?
Commenting on your statement. Worst type of soldier.

I will go further.

What is worse is an effing comander in chief who has no knowledge of or respect for his military and thinks torture is cool abd undisciplined slaughter desirable.

We have the best most professional military in the world. Our guys aren’t the ones caught up in scandals. We are disciplined and professional. Trump wants to throw accountabilityand military justice out the window. Fuck him.

Nobody ever thought that the Constitution said something about an honor badge, lightweight.

But the guy believed that your Orange Demigod's actions undermined the Uniform Code of Military Justice, and, by extension...

The US Constitution...

And the Rule of Law that we insist upon in this Republic of ours...

Either you knew that in advance and are providing cover in your role as Scumbag Enabler, or you've drunk far too much of the Drumpf Kool Aid.

Either way, you're not gonna get much buy-in, beyond your existing Bumper Sticker Slogan crowd.

I didn't see a poll in the op. Would you care to comment on the subject matter or are you just in troll mode?

I will go further.

What is worse is an effing comander in chief who has no knowledge of or respect for his military and thinks torture is cool abd undisciplined slaughter desirable.

We have the best most professional military in the world. Our guys aren’t the ones caught up in scandals. We are disciplined and professional. Trump wants to throw accountabilityand military justice out the window. Fuck him.
Too many Fruit Loops this morning dear?

That soldier was acquitted of all charges except taking a photo with a corpse.

Yet here you are diminishing his OUTSTANDING record of service all in an effort to feel good throwing an F BOMB at Trump.

Well here's one for you... FUCK OFF ya uninformed fool.

I couldn't agree more. I am so sick of military top brass throwing the REAL soldiers under the bus to make themselves look noble. President Trump continues to exceed my hopes.
He is destroying our military, single handedly. And our Military code... which made us great.

But the guy believed that your Orange Demigod's actions undermined the Uniform Code of Military Justice, and, by extension...

The US Constitution...

That would make him a fool on TWO COUNTS. First, Trump is his boss.
Second, the constitution SPECIFICALLY GIVES TRUMP THE POWER TO DO WHAT HE DID.

I will go further.

Yet here you are diminishing his OUTSTANDING record of service all in an effort to feel good throwing an F BOMB at Trump.

Do you believe in and support the military or are you one of those cafeteria types that picks and chooses based on politics!

I will go further.

Do you believe in and support the military or are you one of those cafeteria types that picks and chooses based on politics!
I believe in and full heartedly support our men and women in the armed forces.

The office holding political lackeys can kiss my ass.

I will go further.

Gallagher never did that.

Damn. You fuckers love Trump way too much.

You take his side in every case where real American patriots stand up to him.

You're all fucking weak and stupid.

Forum List

Back