Rick Sanchez of CNN takes on Fox News

To clarify your analogy: So if the people are the protests aren't the game, what is the game?

nevermind
clearly you are as ignorantly partisan as the fucking moron zona

That's about the response I expected. Since your position is entirely illogical, you've got to resort to personal attacks.
no

this is a personal attack
fuck off you ignorant fucking moron

not only did they miss the rally story, they "missed" ACORN too. sooo sorry rich sanchez,, fox had it right. and fox had the memo from the wh.:eusa_angel:

I think that whole video showed they covered the rally.

And this is Fox's coverage, or as Rick Sanchez called it, promotion of the rally:

Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mwbR9gYc7Q]YouTube - Fox News Still Pushing Tea Party Protests: "Tea Bag The White House"[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktijKFURdPg]YouTube - Tea Parties Sweeping the Nation[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyacTyjmV6o]YouTube - Fox News Tea Party Tax Day - Glenn Beck On Cavuto At Alamo - Washington Listens[/ame]

beck-1.jpg

To clarify your analogy: So if the people are the protests aren't the game, what is the game?

nevermind

That's about the response I expected. Since your position is entirely illogical, you've got to resort to personal attacks.

Thats all he has dude. Look at every one of his other posts when he is called out. EVERY SINGLE TIME. (Watch for his reponse, it will prove me right).

Last edited:
nevermind

Thats all he has dude. Look at every one of his other posts when he is called out. EVERY SINGLE TIME. (Watch for his reponse, it will prove me right).

I didn't even call him out though. All I did was ask him to clarify his position.

What I don't see proof of the Sanchez claim that FOX Stole that camera shot for their add. If he is wrong on that, he is also a liar. CNN, Back up the claim or apologize.

nevermind

no, thats all i give a fucking moron like you

Polk knows better

I didn't even call him out though. All I did was ask him to clarify his position.
and i HAVE MULTIPLE times
and you are refusing to get it when it has been explained as plainly as it can be
so get the fuck over yourself kid

and you are refusing to get it when it has been explained as plainly as it can be

No, you really haven't. You said that having reporters there covering the event and talking to the protesters wasn't really covering the event, that it was reporting the sideshow. If that's the sideshow, what's the main event? That's a question you've yet to answer.

No, you really haven't. You said that having reporters there covering the event and talking to the protesters wasn't really covering the event, that it was reporting the sideshow. If that's the sideshow, what's the main event? That's a question you've yet to answer.
they werent covering the "event"
they covered things surrounding the event, not the event itself

So the protesters at the event are not at the event?

So the protesters at the event are not at the event?
not small groups of them

Had you actually watched the videos, you wouldn't look like such a dolt.

The first is just video, I'm not even sure it was from CNN.

The second is a report on Rep Joe Wilson (???) live from the mall.

The third is more "Dark Fringe" reporting.

So once again for the cheap seats...CNN missed the story.

Had you actually watched the videos, you wouldn't look like such a dolt.

The first is just video, I'm not even sure it was from CNN.

The second is a report on Rep Joe Wilson (???) live from the mall.

The third is more "Dark Fringe" reporting.

So once again for the cheap seats...CNN missed the story.
i wonder if Polk ever watched them

Talk about splitting hairs.

again, did you cover the football game if you focused your story on the cheerleaders?

That's not really an apt comparison. A more accurate analogy would be saying I didn't cover the game because I talked to a few players on each team, but I didn't talk to everyone on the team.
ok, hows this one
they went to the circus and cover the side shows and ignored the main event

again, did you cover the football game if you focused your story on the cheerleaders?

That's not really an apt comparison. A more accurate analogy would be saying I didn't cover the game because I talked to a few players on each team, but I didn't talk to everyone on the team.
ok, hows this one
they went to the circus and cover the side shows and ignored the main event

Now that’s a great analogy. What was the main event that was ignored?

Forum List

Back