RICO Prosecution of Climate Chaos Skeptics

I think it's safe to say that these persecutions won't get very far.

There's absolutely no basis in law to charge anyone and there isn't a judge, anywhere that would allow this dog and pony show to take place in his court.

History has shown that the left are very capable of using lies in order to jail and eventually kill in masses.

Do not underestimate how evil the left is and what the real goals are of those who are deliberately and willfully lying about this 2 trillion dollar industry.

I definitely do not underestimate the evil of the Left. However, I do believe in America.

When the law no longer protects us from left wing kooks, it'll be time to lock-and-load.

There's absolutely no basis in law to charge anyone and there isn't a judge, anywhere that would allow this dog and pony show to take place in his court.

History has shown that the left are very capable of using lies in order to jail and eventually kill in masses.

Do not underestimate how evil the left is and what the real goals are of those who are deliberately and willfully lying about this 2 trillion dollar industry.

I definitely do not underestimate the evil of the Left. However, I do believe in America.

When the law no longer protects us from left wing kooks, it'll be time to lock-and-load.

That time is now.

It is already here.

I know you have probably seen this. Just watch it. It is already here.

Watch this story.....

The raid of house of Cindy Archer. Just watch it.

It is already here.

Watch this story.....

Yep, that is the true essence of Stalinism. Prosecute people for perfectly reasonable political behavior, and prosecute them again if they tell anyone about it.

It is already here.

Watch this story.....

Yep, that is the true essence of Stalinism. Prosecute people for perfectly reasonable political behavior and prosecute them again if they tell anyone about it.

The typical reaction from the left who prove every day that they are firmly against free speech, while they claim they are all for it. (Of course that is when an artist dips a crucifix in his own piss)

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32552-1360340699-8.gif

The leftwing douche bags in this forum will all claim they believe in freedom of speech. However, the vast majority of them support this Stalinist crap. when they can't win in the marketplace of ideas, the resort to the police state:

It’s been a rough stretch for Climate Armageddon religionists and totalitarians.

Real World science, climate and weather events just don’t support their manmade cataclysm narrative. The horrid consequences of anti-fossil fuel energy policies are increasingly in the news. And despite campaigns by the $1.5-trillion-per-year government-industry-activist-scientific Climate Crisis Consortium, Americans consistently rank global warming at the very bottom of their serious concerns.

But instead of debating their critics, or marshaling a more persuasive, evidence-based case that we really do face a manmade climate catastrophe, alarmists have ramped up their shrill rhetoric, imposed more anti-hydrocarbon edicts by executive fiat and unratified treaty – and launched RICO attacks on their critics.

Spurred on by Senator Sheldon “Torquemada” Whitehouse (D-RI), Jagadish Shukla and his RICO-20 agitators, and their comrades, 16 of the nation’s 18 Democratic attorneys general (the other 32 are Republican) announced on March 29 that they are going after those who commit the unpardonable offense of questioning “consensus” climate science.

If companies are “committing fraud,” by “knowingly deceiving” the public about the threat of man-made carbon dioxide emissions and climate change, New York AG Eric Schneiderman intoned, “we want to expose it and pursue them to the fullest extent of the law,” under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act. “The First Amendment does not give you the right to commit fraud.”

Their initial target is ExxonMobil, but other companies, think tanks like CFACT and the Heartland Institute (with which I am affiliated), and even independent researchers and analysts (like myself) will be in their crosshairs. Even United States Attorney General Loretta Lynch says her office has “discussed” similar actions and “referred [the matter] to the FBI.”

These RICO investigations and prosecutions are chilling, unprecedented and blatantly un-American. They abuse our legal and judicial processes and obliterate the First Amendment freedom of speech rights of anyone who questions the catechism of climate cataclysm. The AGs’ actions are intended to browbeat skeptics into silence, bankrupt them with monumental legal fees and fines – and unjustly jail a few.

It is the campus “crime” of “unwelcome ideas” and “micro-aggression” on steroids. It is the inevitable result of President Obama’s determination to “fundamentally transform” the United States, ensure that electricity rates “necessarily skyrocket,” and carve his energy and climate policy legacy in granite.

AGW is EnviroMarxism

I agree with you on the former but I am not so sure on the latter

Some fine paranoid ravings, this thread has.

And it's all the denier kooks have left. The whole world is mocking them for being losers, so do they take the hint and stop babbling hysterical nonsense? Nope. They declare it's all more proof of TheConspiracy.

I especially like how they're wishing for civil war and a chance to shoot people, just because people are laughing at how deniers been played for Useful Idiots. Yeah, that will definitely convince everyone that deniers have facts and science on their side.

Some fine paranoid ravings, this thread has.

And it's all the denier kooks have left. The whole world is mocking them for being losers, so do they take the hint and stop babbling hysterical nonsense? Nope. They declare it's all more proof of TheConspiracy.

I especially like how they're wishing for civil war and a chance to shoot people, just because people are laughing at how deniers been played for Useful Idiots. Yeah, that will definitely convince everyone that deniers have facts and science on their side.

You're not going to tell us the underlying crime?

That's disappointing.

The leftwing douche bags in this forum will all claim they believe in freedom of speech. However, the vast majority of them support this Stalinist crap. when they can't win in the marketplace of ideas, the resort to the police state:

It’s been a rough stretch for Climate Armageddon religionists and totalitarians.

Real World science, climate and weather events just don’t support their manmade cataclysm narrative. The horrid consequences of anti-fossil fuel energy policies are increasingly in the news. And despite campaigns by the $1.5-trillion-per-year government-industry-activist-scientific Climate Crisis Consortium, Americans consistently rank global warming at the very bottom of their serious concerns.

But instead of debating their critics, or marshaling a more persuasive, evidence-based case that we really do face a manmade climate catastrophe, alarmists have ramped up their shrill rhetoric, imposed more anti-hydrocarbon edicts by executive fiat and unratified treaty – and launched RICO attacks on their critics.

Spurred on by Senator Sheldon “Torquemada” Whitehouse (D-RI), Jagadish Shukla and his RICO-20 agitators, and their comrades, 16 of the nation’s 18 Democratic attorneys general (the other 32 are Republican) announced on March 29 that they are going after those who commit the unpardonable offense of questioning “consensus” climate science.

If companies are “committing fraud,” by “knowingly deceiving” the public about the threat of man-made carbon dioxide emissions and climate change, New York AG Eric Schneiderman intoned, “we want to expose it and pursue them to the fullest extent of the law,” under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act. “The First Amendment does not give you the right to commit fraud.”

Their initial target is ExxonMobil, but other companies, think tanks like CFACT and the Heartland Institute (with which I am affiliated), and even independent researchers and analysts (like myself) will be in their crosshairs. Even United States Attorney General Loretta Lynch says her office has “discussed” similar actions and “referred [the matter] to the FBI.”

These RICO investigations and prosecutions are chilling, unprecedented and blatantly un-American. They abuse our legal and judicial processes and obliterate the First Amendment freedom of speech rights of anyone who questions the catechism of climate cataclysm. The AGs’ actions are intended to browbeat skeptics into silence, bankrupt them with monumental legal fees and fines – and unjustly jail a few.

It is the campus “crime” of “unwelcome ideas” and “micro-aggression” on steroids. It is the inevitable result of President Obama’s determination to “fundamentally transform” the United States, ensure that electricity rates “necessarily skyrocket,” and carve his energy and climate policy legacy in granite.
Polar%20Bear%20by%20Carla%20Lombardo%20Ehrlich

Oil companies will face the same type of lawsuits that tobacco companies are facing today. Knowing the effects of using their product but denying and serving up misinformation in an attempt to save their industry.

Oil companies will face the same type of lawsuits that tobacco companies are facing today. Knowing the effects of using their product but denying and serving up misinformation in an attempt to save their industry.

Knowing the effects of using their product

Cheap, reliable energy that allows our modern economy to thrive.
Yeah, we need to eliminate those effects, quickly! Durr.

LOL, yeah, too bad it's also killing the planet.

It's a pretty open-and-shut case with Exxon. Exxon's own documents show they knew global warming scence was good, and chose to deliberately lie about it, in order to increase their own profits. That's textbook racketeering, and is thus is covered by RICO.

However, financial motive is not required for racketeering. For example, if a denier think tank deliberately lied about the science, as they all do, in order to gain political power, that could also be considered to be racketeering.

Fortunately for deniers, rank stupidity is a valid defense, as racketeering does require intent. There has to be proof, as is present with the Exxon case, that the deniers knew they were lying about the science. And since most of the individual denier cultists here are just hysterical, stupid and thoroughly brainwashed, they're all off the hook.

Also, as individuals with no power, it's essentially impossible for single deniers to be guilty of racketeering. Acting like a crazy person on a message board may be immoral, but it will never be illegal.

Riddle me this did Exxon develope the natuna gas field off Indonesia and then try to cover it up?

What damage did Exxon do?

To compare it to the tobacco industry is childish and fucking insane...where were all the billboards, commercials during the 70s ~ 2000s denying climate change?

LOL, yeah, too bad it's also killing the planet.

How and where?????

Again with the new Nasa C02 satellite most the C02 is coming from the Southern hemisphere... Not from fossil fuel

upload_2016-4-2_21-39-5.jpeg

Pseudoscience

Forum List

Back