🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Riddle Me This....

JustAnotherNut

Platinum Member
Dec 31, 2015
Believe it or not this is a serious question so please save your nasty ass responses for the FZ......

If Hillary & Trump are BOTH either indicted, found unfit for office, or whatever comes to mind to fill in the blank before November........what then happens to the Presidential race? Does that just mean Johnson wins uncontested? Or does each party find suitable replacements?

My guess is (and just a guess) Americans will be instructed to write in a candidate of choice.

They're both unfit for the office. Hilary lied to Congress under oath and it can be proven, so impeachment isn't out of the question.

But both are on the ballots, so It's a mystery to me.

their VPs are next in line ..
You say that based on what? If it is an assumption or a guess, you should be mature enough to say so.

BTW....the VP's were not nominated by the party or the people.

Just saying.

I would suspect the VP's would only be in place after November......just not so sure about before

Believe it or not this is a serious question so please save your nasty ass responses for the FZ......

If Hillary & Trump are BOTH either indicted, found unfit for office, or whatever comes to mind to fill in the blank before November........what then happens to the Presidential race? Does that just mean Johnson wins uncontested? Or does each party find suitable replacements?
Their is a process for selecting a replacement, give time. If time is short I believe what another posted, in that the parties and PACs would suggest write-in candidates. A 3rd party candidate like Johnson stands little to no chance. If Hillary stumbles, Trump is still in. If rump stumble, Hillary is still in. If both stumbled? Highly improbable.

I would suspect the VP's would only be in place after November......just not so sure about before
VPs are personal picks by candidates...not by the party or the people....so for anyone to say it is "protocol" for that person to be the peoples choice for candidate is absurd.

Siete...once again.....stated something a fact that was not fact...and then ran out of embarrassment.

Hilary has already been cleared by the FBI.

"unfit" vs "fit" is subjective partisan...

Your hypothetical is not based on probable outcomes or scenarios.

They're both unfit for the office. Hilary lied to Congress under oath and it can be proven, so impeachment isn't out of the question.

But both are on the ballots, so It's a mystery to me.
No one 'lied' to Congress under oath. Hillary testified for hours and hours with some of the best legal minds at her disposal sitting next to/behind her. And she is one very brilliant lawyer herself. Hillary Clinton did not perjure herself before Congress. Lie? That's a subjective term when taken out of the legal sphere.

If somebody testifies to the best of their knowledge, and that knowledge is found to be wanting? Is it a lie or a misstatement AnCap'n_Murica?

VPs are personal picks by candidates...not by the party or the people....so for anyone to say it is "protocol" for that person to be the peoples choice for candidate is absurd.

Siete...once again.....stated something a fact that was not fact...and then ran out of embarrassment.

VPs are nominees. The party votes for them. The people do not select nominees for President or VP. The people vote to send delegates to vote. It's called representative democracy, and if you Jarhead are going to lecture Siete or anyone else on stating 'facts?' I suggest you stay quiet and listen to others first

For nomination -- maybe, if the party wants it that way and it's before the election. But if it's after and they're not in the office yet I don't think they succeed. I suspect it throws to the House.

What a ridiculous question.. both have a 0% chance of happening.

For nomination -- maybe, if the party wants it that way and it's before the election. But if it's after and they're not in the office yet I don't think they succeed. I suspect it throws to the House.
If it is after the election? No one has been sworn in yet, but there is a team of 'elects' The people have already voted and the electoral college would have already certified. I would guess the VP steps up. There are rules for the House stepping in only during the electoral college process

Hilary has already been cleared by the FBI.

"unfit" vs "fit" is subjective partisan...

Your hypothetical is not based on probable outcomes or scenarios.

She was cleared for sending/receiving classified emails, that's it. But there is more, so much more she could and I repeat COULD be jailed for.......what about selling arms to ISIS?

unfit vs fit.....Hillary's health, Trump & Hillary's mental state....the list goes on

The question(s) were based on curiosity of the possibility since both are under some serious scrutiny.

What a ridiculous question.. both have a 0% chance of happening.

and so was 911 on & before Sept 10th...

Forum List

Back