Right Now- Black Lives Don't Matter

Blacks are quickly going off the reservation. Marshall law and curfews are next just before open season

Grab some popcorn and arm up

This should be epic

-Geaux

Not appropriate. We need to bridge gaps. This is like a congressional bridge to nowhere
Why don't you go bridge a gap in tigerred's world then get back to us. I am so fed up with her race baiting bullshit.

You're here pretty quick to claim you're tired of race baiting.
And?

You still tired?
Of your stinky ass!

Not appropriate. We need to bridge gaps. This is like a congressional bridge to nowhere
Why don't you go bridge a gap in tigerred's world then get back to us. I am so fed up with her race baiting bullshit.

You're here pretty quick to claim you're tired of race baiting.
And?

You still tired?
No, I'm right.

I am starting to see the tension in the stores. Blacks are ready to take it to the matt. What they fail to realize is they they will be pinned and the clock winds down

What a deserving bunch

-Geaux

I am starting to see the tension in the stores. Blacks are ready to take it to the matt. What they fail to realize is they they will be pinned and the clock winds down

What a deserving bunch

-Geaux
In what way? Do you see tension?

What a deserving bunch

-Geaux

Some look right through you. I'm armed everywhere I go so it doesn't bother me. You can feel the hate Obama taught them to use

-Geaux

BLDM

That is all

Carry on

-Geaux
Listen, black lives will never matter to lice infested lice balls, like you. Its not like we plan to lose any sleep over this new mantra' you nuts are now rallying behind. You fuck heads act like we was all friendly to began with and now, the love is gone???? Now with that being said....until white women give up on nigga's, there will always be love coming from you race to our people....and for that, we can all vomit and say thank you!!

I turned to MSNBC they are having a hissy fit over Sheriff Clark calling BLM anarchists. Poor old Tavis Smiley.

What a deserving bunch

-Geaux

Some look right through you. I'm armed everywhere I go so it doesn't bother me. You can feel the hate Obama taught them to use

-Geaux
Oh, so OBama is why you white motherfuckers is hatin???? Question? DO YOU WHITE BASTARDS EVER AND I MEAN EVER BLAME ANYBODY BUT PEOPLE OF COLOR FOR YOU FUCKIN PROBLEMS IN LIFE? THIS IS BECOMING A BAD HABIT WITH YOU WHORES AND ITS GETTING OLD....AND JUST FOR THE RECORD WHITE BOY...EVERYBODY IS PACKIN THESE DAYS OR HAVEN'T YOUR WHITE ASS HEARD?

What a deserving bunch

-Geaux

-Geaux
Oh, so OBama is why you white motherfuckers is hatin???? Question? DO YOU WHITE BASTARDS EVER AND I MEAN EVER BLAME ANYBODY BUT PEOPLE OF COLOR FOR YOU FUCKIN PROBLEMS IN LIFE? THIS IS BECOMING A BAD HABIT WITH YOU WHORES AND ITS GETTING OLD....AND JUST FOR THE RECORD WHITE BOY...EVERYBODY IS PACKIN THESE DAYS OR HAVEN'T YOUR WHITE ASS HEARD?
Stfu freak!

Blacks are the ones blaming, blaming white cops for getting shot.

Tell black criminals to stop committing crimes and they'll stop getting shot by cops.

you gotta wonder if a percentage black moms are more interested in ill gotten benjamins after some city pays em a lotto winning when their kid gets dead for being stupid than they are in the welfare of their child....almost like muslim jihadi parents...go blow yourself up jr so we can collect on your ass

Forum List

Back