Right-wing morons on display

Very funny in a sad sorta way - do a search on you tube for stupid Americans. Videos showing people who point to Australia as Iraq and don't know we were at "war" with Vietnam. Incredible stupidity and ignorance.

Then there are the Obama voters. :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://youtu.be/KU-VpgpE3uw]The video New York Liberals don't want you to see - YouTube[/ame]

Funny now minorities are right wingers when the loony left wants to blame real Americans of being stupid. I thought we were the party of hate??? Then you destroyed your own thread of stupidity by posting black people calling it Czech.

In my short time here I come to realize the liberal members here are either trolls, idiots, flamers and down right morons. Why the mods allow it is beyond me.

Funny now minorities are right wingers when the loony left wants to blame real Americans of being stupid. I thought we were the party of hate??? Then you destroyed your own thread of stupidity by posting black people calling it Czech.

In my short time here I come to realize the liberal members here are either trolls, idiots, flamers and down right morons. Why the mods allow it is beyond me.

not all the liberals here are like that,just the Far left ones......we even have some Far Righties here who fit that bill......

Forum List

Back