Right Wingers are a "fascinating" bunch

Well, sometimes the term "fascinating" is a euphemism for "confused", and here's why:

1. For the last 20plus years I've heard republicans often state that the GOP must adopt a "bigger-tent" approach, to include the ever-growing non-white constituency of voters......

....and indeed the above would be a wise strategy....BUT what do they do instead?

....they alienate, Latinos, Hispanics, Blacks, the GLTB communities, pro-choice women, etc.

2. We have also heard after the last 2 presidential election cycles that right wingers' post-mortem analyses were that the GOP candidates (McCain and Romney) were just NOT conservative enough........So, what do they do?

.......they back up the most "left-leaning" candidate among the 17 or so GOP candidates ......our beloved Trump.

Go figure....I'm indeed "fascinated."

Do you know what alienates blacks and Latinos faster than any republican policy? A economic policy that causes at Least 10 %. Unemployment for them. Eventually they, like everyone else, will figure this out. All we have to wait.

i cant get an answer when i aska leftard who all these Democrats are poised to take back the House and Senate next elections

Don't you just love it when
Left wing nut jobs like the OP try to tell us how to win elections? Stupid shits.
Hey, reality is a bitch. By 2050, whites won't be a majority, your older voter base Is dieing off, the GOP has fucking trump leading..

the real fucking idiot is the moron that assumes non-whites will always be in the camp of one political Party

nice job idiot; love a left-winger trying to lecture others while wallowing in ignorance himself
Sorry that the reality says otherwise buddy.

Left wing nut jobs like the OP try to tell us how to win elections? Stupid shits.
Actually....the OP knows you won't listen. So, it's just fun to point at you and laugh.

how'd we get the House, Senate, and a majority of Governor's chairs leftard?
Oh...I don't deny you did....now, what has the GOP done with that victory? Tell us.

"obstructed" several hundred billion in spending obama/dems wanted

next??

Well, sometimes the term "fascinating" is a euphemism for "confused", and here's why:

1. For the last 20plus years I've heard republicans often state that the GOP must adopt a "bigger-tent" approach, to include the ever-growing non-white constituency of voters......

....and indeed the above would be a wise strategy....BUT what do they do instead?

....they alienate, Latinos, Hispanics, Blacks, the GLTB communities, pro-choice women, etc.

2. We have also heard after the last 2 presidential election cycles that right wingers' post-mortem analyses were that the GOP candidates (McCain and Romney) were just NOT conservative enough........So, what do they do?

.......they back up the most "left-leaning" candidate among the 17 or so GOP candidates ......our beloved Trump.

Do you know what alienates blacks and Latinos faster than any republican policy? A economic policy that causes at Least 10 %. Unemployment for them. Eventually they, like everyone else, will figure this out. All we have to wait.
Sure it does. Thus the Obama victories of 2008 and 2012.

Hey, reality is a bitch. By 2050, whites won't be a majority, your older voter base Is dieing off, the GOP has fucking trump leading..

the real fucking idiot is the moron that assumes non-whites will always be in the camp of one political Party

nice job idiot; love a left-winger trying to lecture others while wallowing in ignorance himself

you have a crystal ball?

that's great dummy!!

In that case we won't have a country so what difference will it make. Look at every great, world changing civilization in history, Rome, Greece, the USA prior to LBJ and you'll see a white hand on the tiller

once again

who are all these super libs poised to take Congress back from Republicans?
what states?
what districts??

In that case we won't have a country so what difference will it make. Look at every great, world changing civilization in history, Rome, Greece, the USA prior to LBJ and you'll see a white hand on the tiller
We won't have a country? Nice to know you racist SOB.

Sure it does. Thus the Obama victories of 2008 and 2012.

even in that four years idiot; obama lost ground with key constituancies

lol

INFOGRAPHIC: Obama Lost Independent Vote In Almost ...
www.usnews.com/.../infographic-obama-lost-...
U.S. News & World Report
Nov 13, 2012 - INFOGRAPHIC: Obama Lost Independent Vote In Almost Every Swing State ... A boy points to Missouri on CSPAN's 2012 US Presidential election ... were "really flirting with trouble if you're losing independents by this margin

yes obama isnt running but the point is things dont always stay the same

CHANGE! and all that leftardz???

I will have to agree with bedowin on that....what the demographics show today isn't necessarily what will be forever. Just look at the Republicans about 60 years ago.....and then, after the 1960s....everything shifted. It depends on the Parties and their Platforms.

Dumbass. I've heard this since I was 18 years old. I even said it back then. The truth is that young people start off as Democrats but as they get smarter, more experienced, and have families they become conservatives. Of course there are those who never grow up and remain Democrats. You can't fix stupid.

I will have to agree with bedowin on that....what the demographics show today isn't necessarily what will be forever. Just look at the Republicans about 60 years ago.....and then, after the 1960s....everything shifted. It depends on the Parties and their Platforms.
Oh, I was referring to the GOP moving far and far away from the minority vote.. Hell, if the parties shifted again, great, but it doesn't seem likely.

Forum List

Back