Right Wingers are a "fascinating" bunch

Liberals your hatred of the right is noted, we hate you right back x10 eat it.
I don't hate you nor the Right. For you to automatically default to Hate is on you.

I openly and proudly hate liberals!
That's fine.....but Hate isn't a positive thing....it has a tendency to eat someone up inside and even damage them emotionally and physically in the long run.

Nobody likes liberals, they ruin everything.

I think something that has been overlooked is this is September of 2015 and that not a single primary vote has been cast yet. A couple of months back Scott Walker and Jeb Bush were at the top of the polls they will change a lot between now and next November.

Of course right wingers could have responded to the original questions with a simple, "yeah, it is confusing that republicans are not doing what they stated they would do....."

Instead, they now flaunt the "fact" that they have a couple of Latinos (not Hispanics), a black amd a woman on the roster as a sign of their new-found love of diversity.

Based on repeated polls, Hispanic clearly don't trust the tokenism (look at how well Trump is doing in Florida).......Ben Carson's comparison to the ACA as "modern slavery" is pretty stupid even for a surgeon....and Fiorina's reputation among workers is a bit less than "stellar".....

But, hope spring eternal among the confused.

I think something that has been overlooked is this is September of 2015 and that not a single primary vote has been cast yet. A couple of months back Scott Walker and Jeb Bush were at the top of the polls they will change a lot between now and next November.

True, very true.......But, we are just discussing "trends".....

I don't hate you nor the Right. For you to automatically default to Hate is on you.

That's fine.....but Hate isn't a positive thing....it has a tendency to eat someone up inside and even damage them emotionally and physically in the long run.

You can keep telling yourself that. But, I can feel sorry for you.

Absolutely correct....this still has to play out. Doesn't mean we can't be entertained by it all, tho.

Not all Latinos are Illegals
Not all blacks are poor either. In fact the rich ones vote GOP. The Ben Carson's of the world all of the sudden start seeing things the GOP way once they got some money in their pockets.

Same with fags. Katlyn Jenner is a conservative.

Mexicans are usually conservative. At least socially. I guess the GOP would rather use them as a political football this year than try to win their support. Plus the only ones really offended can't even vote because they aren't citizens.

And as soon as the gay argument is over, Republicans will swear they were never anti gay. In fact it is the liberals that are anti gay and here is why...LOL.

Republicans aren't the racist party either. They claim this now.

And they never denied Global warming. Watch, in the future they will say this.

Republicans are liars and fools who don't even know they are repeating lies. They believe the shit that comes out of their mouths.

True, very true.......But, we are just discussing "trends".....
The trend of the moment is people find Trump entertaining no other candidate will stand at the podium reading an article about them in the N.Y. Times or ask someone to come up and verify if their hair is real. It's far from certain that being entertaining will translate into votes.

Of course right wingers could have responded to the original questions with a simple, "yeah, it is confusing that republicans are not doing what they stated they would do....."

Instead, they now flaunt the "fact" that they have a couple of Latinos (not Hispanics), a black amd a woman on the roster as a sign of their new-found love of diversity.

Based on repeated polls, Hispanic clearly don't trust the tokenism (look at how well Trump is doing in Florida).......Ben Carson's comparison to the ACA as "modern slavery" is pretty stupid even for a surgeon....and Fiorina's reputation among workers is a bit less than "stellar".....

But, hope spring eternal among the confused.

of course it's hilarious watching people who THEMSELVES accuse Republicans of vowing to "obstruct obama from Day One" now say Republicans are not doing what they stated they would do...................... didnt you left-wing nutjobs accuse Republicans of openly stating their most important thing is to oppose obama? arent you saying that they have done just that?

that isnt what you've been saying all along leftard.

Not all blacks are poor either. In fact the rich ones vote GOP. The Ben Carson's of the world all of the sudden start seeing things the GOP way once they got some money in their pockets.

Mexicans are usually conservative. At least socially. I guess the GOP would rather use them as a political football this year than try to win their support. Plus the only ones really offended can't even vote because they aren't citizens.

And as soon as the gay argument is over, Republicans will swear they were never anti gay. In fact it is the liberals that are anti gay and here is why...LOL.

Republicans are liars and fools who don't even know they are repeating lies. They believe the shit that comes out of their mouths.

It's like the "trickle down" BS.

Progs have to lie about everything. Trump is for sending back Illegals, including violent criminals that apparently the Dem Party supports. See how that works?

It's like the "trickle down" BS.

Progs have to lie about everything. Trump is for sending back Illegals, including violent criminals that apparently the Dem Party supports. See how that works?
That's bs. The Democrats aren't going to fall for the GOP's trick of talking bad about hispanics so we may appear to be for the illegals but we are not. We are for legal citizenship if we need the help of course, and don't forget it was the GOP who said we needed them to do jobs Americans won't do. So let them become legal.

And we don't want to bother people walking around the streets. That won't fix anything. What we need to do is target the corporations that hire illegals. Oh and Trump hires subcontractors who hire illegals. So in fact Trump Construction Co. is part of the fucking problem dummy. But you'll vote for him still you schmuck.

Don't you just love it when
Left wing nut jobs like the OP try to tell us how to win elections? Stupid shits.
Actually....the OP knows you won't listen. So, it's just fun to point at you and laugh.

how'd we get the House, Senate, and a majority of Governor's chairs leftard?

because they love love love that Democrat party and their nasty base. :haha:
liberalism is a call to live in some other reality

Well, sometimes the term "fascinating" is a euphemism for "confused", and here's why:

1. For the last 20plus years I've heard republicans often state that the GOP must adopt a "bigger-tent" approach, to include the ever-growing non-white constituency of voters......

....and indeed the above would be a wise strategy....BUT what do they do instead?

....they alienate, Latinos, Hispanics, Blacks, the GLTB communities, pro-choice women, etc.

2. We have also heard after the last 2 presidential election cycles that right wingers' post-mortem analyses were that the GOP candidates (McCain and Romney) were just NOT conservative enough........So, what do they do?

.......they back up the most "left-leaning" candidate among the 17 or so GOP candidates ......our beloved Trump.

Go figure....I'm indeed "fascinated."
Most conservatives are for the most part ridiculous, and often reprehensible.

Talk about confused. The left thinks that people who are in the Country illegally are part of the "political tent". Try entering any other civilized (or uncivilized) country in the world without a passport or papers and you will not only find yourself in jail but any idiot who thinks you are part of the "political tent" will be laughed out of town.

a bunch of cowards (lakooka for one) who hides in the shadows. typical for a left winger/democrat cult member

Well, sometimes the term "fascinating" is a euphemism for "confused", and here's why:

1. For the last 20plus years I've heard republicans often state that the GOP must adopt a "bigger-tent" approach, to include the ever-growing non-white constituency of voters......

....and indeed the above would be a wise strategy....BUT what do they do instead?

....they alienate, Latinos, Hispanics, Blacks, the GLTB communities, pro-choice women, etc.

2. We have also heard after the last 2 presidential election cycles that right wingers' post-mortem analyses were that the GOP candidates (McCain and Romney) were just NOT conservative enough........So, what do they do?

.......they back up the most "left-leaning" candidate among the 17 or so GOP candidates ......our beloved Trump.

Go figure....I'm indeed "fascinated."
I love it when leftist retards insist that all minorities are criminals, and support criminal causes.

No racism there!

Truth: Only criminal latinos want criminal latinos to flood our borders. The law abiding, successful Latinos who worked hard to get where they are have no interest in importing the fuckers they fled their countries to escape.

of course it's hilarious watching people who THEMSELVES accuse Republicans of vowing to "obstruct obama from Day One" now say Republicans are not doing what they stated they would do......................

You're correct....my mistake, Your ilk vowed to be OBSTRUCTIONISTS and, no doubt, that is what your party has done "flawlessly".

Congratulations and, by all means, run on that platform.

You can keep telling yourself that. But, I can feel sorry for you.

Why are you libs such buzz kills man.

Forum List

Back