Right Wingers eating crow on price of gasoline. $1.39 in Indiana.

Ray 13018350
Ray From Cleveland said:
I live in a city and have a large family. I have yet to attend a funeral of somebody that died of dirty air or dirty water.

Maybe you never will or maybe you won't know the impact of air pollution causing a premature death of someone you know during your lifetime. That certainly does not mean the air quality in Cleveland is just fine. It is not.

CLEVELAND, Ohio — The Cleveland–Akron-Canton region remains one of the worst metropolitan areas in the country for air pollution, according to the American Lung Association's "State of the Air" report, released Wednesday.

The Northeast Ohio area ranked the 10th worst of 220 metropolitan areas nationwide for year-round particle air pollution, despite recording its best levels of the pollutants since the association started releasing data in 1999.

Cleveland's air quality among worst in nation despite small improvements

Can you find a single example in the entire country of someone who has "killed by air pollution" on his death certificate?

How about 55000? The CDC estimates that many premature deaths in the USA from air pollution.

I read where you think of yourself as a pretty smart person.

You be lying to yourself.

Let Google make you smarter. You need the help.

Let me ask you some pointed questions then, Wilber...who is it that is the world's worst polluter right now? What country is pumping so much crap into the atmosphere that they have to declare pollution emergencies? If he really cares about pollution...why does Obama want us to sign an agreement that permits that country to increase it's pollution levels for the next fifteen years before capping them at that level in 2030?

Ray 13018350
Ray From Cleveland said:
I live in a city and have a large family. I have yet to attend a funeral of somebody that died of dirty air or dirty water.

Maybe you never will or maybe you won't know the impact of air pollution causing a premature death of someone you know during your lifetime. That certainly does not mean the air quality in Cleveland is just fine. It is not.

CLEVELAND, Ohio — The Cleveland–Akron-Canton region remains one of the worst metropolitan areas in the country for air pollution, according to the American Lung Association's "State of the Air" report, released Wednesday.

The Northeast Ohio area ranked the 10th worst of 220 metropolitan areas nationwide for year-round particle air pollution, despite recording its best levels of the pollutants since the association started releasing data in 1999.

Cleveland's air quality among worst in nation despite small improvements

Can you find a single example in the entire country of someone who has "killed by air pollution" on his death certificate?

How about 55000? The CDC estimates that many premature deaths in the USA from air pollution.

I read where you think of yourself as a pretty smart person.

You be lying to yourself.

Let Google make you smarter. You need the help.

That "estimate" is bullshit. It has no scientific substantiation whatsoever. It's pure political propaganda.

Toddster 13017729
When you get a chance, tell me again how more drilling didn't help make us less dependent on those unstable countries, like Canada.

I have never said more drilling didn't help make us less dependent on foreign oil? You are obviously confused. I didn't say Canada was unstable. You are doubly confused.

We could not become the third largest producer of crude oil in the world without all that fracked and offshore drilling going on while Obama is our President. It's why gasoline prices could not ever have gone way over $5 per gallon just because Obama might be elected to a second term.

I have never said more drilling didn't help make us less dependent on foreign oil

But Obama and the rest of the big libs did, are you disagreeing with them? Were they wrong, or were you?

I didn't say Canada was unstable.

So it'd be good to get more oil from them. Obama and the rest of the libs disagree. Are they wrong, or are you?

You are doubly confused.

Pointing out libs errors makes me confused? LOL! That's funny.

Left wing crow dinner consists of kicking the ROI on a solar economy another eon down the road. It's served with a side of having to subsidize ethanol more significantly to keep it relevant.

Thank you Mr. President for the low-priced Obamagas.

Yes! Obamafailgas is very cheap.
My ObamaGas hasn't failed me at all! It even cleans my engine!

Thank you President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

Why would the gas fail you?
It wouldn't - it's ObamaGas™!
Toddster genuflects to the obama pump every time he fills up his ride.

You mean like Obama Phones? Every time we use the term, you libs jump out of your seat to say that Obama Phones were not Obama's doing. But a guy that tried to make our fuel more expensive IS Obama Gas?

Liberals are such hypocrites. Uninformed voters.

You mean like Obama Phones? Every time we use the term, you libs jump out of your seat to say that Obama Phones were not Obama's doing. But a guy that tried to make our fuel more expensive IS Obama Gas?

Keep genuflecting to the obama pump

The only Obama pump in this country is connected to raw sewage which we had to put up for 7 years now.

The only Obama pump in this country is connected to raw sewage which we had to put up for 7 years now.
Ray and Toddster, it's OK, let your inner gas out!

Yes, Obamafailgas, very cheap.
Very inexpensive.

To say very cheap implies that it is not up to quality standards. I assure you, all ObamaGas™ is of the very highest quality. Enjoy the piece of mind!

Yes, Obamafailgas, very cheap.
Very inexpensive.

To say very cheap implies that it is not up to quality standards. I assure you, all ObamaGas™ is of the very highest quality. Enjoy the piece of mind!

Yup, Obamafailgas is currently inexpensive.

Toddster 13021055

But Obama and the rest of the big libs did, are you disagreeing with them? Were they wrong, or were you?

Don't know who 'big libs' are, but you need to show in writing and dated where Obama said that more drilling didn't make us less dependent on foreign sources of oil. You have no quote, so why would I didsagree with Obama. I know that Obama's "All of the Above" energy policy always included more U.S. drilling and still does.

Forum List

Back