Right Wingers eating crow on price of gasoline. $1.39 in Indiana.

Stick to "Pub dupe", Franco...whenever you try and argue anything else you come across as one of the board's REALLY stupid people!

With all due respect, "Wilber"...the "lie" in this string is that Barack Obama is "pro-drilling" and that it's HIS policies that have led to cheap gas prices at the pump!

Anything good is because of Obama, anything bad is because of Bush.

So sayeth the mindless sycophants.
Also fact, ACTUAL mindless sycophant. Obama made fracking safer, added greatly to alternative energy use and made us competitive with China and the EU, has opened Iran to export oil, etc etc etc. It's called intelligence- you wouldn't understand, ignorant Pub dupe.

DumBama didn't want to make it safer, he wanted to make it more expensive. Even his precious EPA backed off because they said fracking was quite safe enough.

Ray 13031725
Speaking of facts, I've shown you the charts, I've shown you a FactCheck piece that did say drilling permits were cut by over 60%.

I never argued that permits were not cut 60% and don't have to. That fact still could not produce the kind of gas price hikes that RW'ers were predicting? Newt Gingrich said $10 per gal gas to be blamed on Obama. He was running for President at the time. It could not happen specifically by the amounts that were stated and it could not ever be attributed Obama for causing it. Unless the U.S. Started a war with Iran under Obama. That was never likely either.

Weather predictions that turn out wrong are not lies because 90% of the time they turn out to be correct or very close.

The Obama gas spike lies were not close and no expert agreed with any of their unscientific assumptions. Not all predictions are lies when wrong. In light of facts known at the time the RW'er predictions of 2012 were a pack of lies and nothing more.

Oh, well if that's how you define a lie, then there are plenty of liars around.

We can start with the environmentalist billionaire Al Gore who's predictions never came through; all those catastrophic events that were supposed to happen. Along with lying Gore was lying Ted Danson. And let's not forget the dozens and dozens of other liars that followed suit like Mike Moorecrap.

Remember welfare reform and how Democrats promised massive chaos, increases in muggings, robberies and murders? Turned out their predictions were wrong too. I guess they were liars.

And what about pumping more money into our failed school systems in this country? Seems that didn't do so hot either. Now we spend more per capita than any other industrialized country and don't have the results to match our investment. Damn lying liberals.

What numbers got worse?

How about the labor participation rate, FoolforObama?

What about it? Since you want to change the subject, what about Obama getting unemployment below 6% by 3 years into his second term and already down to 5%. Romney on the other hand wanted four years in his first term to get below 6%. So the labor participation rate would be much worse under a Republican President. Romney said so himself.

What about it?

Lowest since statistics have been kept.

Since you want to change the subject, what about Obama getting unemployment below 6% by 3 years into his second term and already down to 5%. Romney on the other hand wanted four years in his first term to get below 6%. So the labor participation rate would be much worse under a Republican President. Romney said so himself.

He got it down by driving major portions completely out of the labor sector.

The ONLY ones benefiting from Obama's failed policies are Wall Street insiders. Main Street is getting fucked.

Ray 13031725
Speaking of facts, I've shown you the charts, I've shown you a FactCheck piece that did say drilling permits were cut by over 60%.

I never argued that permits were not cut 60% and don't have to. That fact still could not produce the kind of gas price hikes that RW'ers were predicting? Newt Gingrich said $10 per gal gas to be blamed on Obama. He was running for President at the time. It could not happen specifically by the amounts that were stated and it could not ever be attributed Obama for causing it. Unless the U.S. Started a war with Iran under Obama. That was never likely either.

Weather predictions that turn out wrong are not lies because 90% of the time they turn out to be correct or very close.

The Obama gas spike lies were not close and no expert agreed with any of their unscientific assumptions. Not all predictions are lies when wrong. In light of facts known at the time the RW'er predictions of 2012 were a pack of lies and nothing more.

We can start with the environmentalist billionaire Al Gore who's predictions never came through; all those catastrophic events that were supposed to happen. Along with lying Gore was lying Ted Danson. And let's not forget the dozens and dozens of other liars that followed suit like Mike Moorecrap.

Remember welfare reform and how Democrats promised massive chaos, increases in muggings, robberies and murders? Turned out their predictions were wrong too. I guess they were liars.

And what about pumping more money into our failed school systems in this country? Seems that didn't do so hot either. Now we spend more per capita than any other industrialized country and don't have the results to match our investment. Damn lying liberals.

Obama saying you can keep your insurance and your doctor. Two deliberate lies by Obama.

What about it?

Lowest since statistics have been kept.

Since you want to change the subject, what about Obama getting unemployment below 6% by 3 years into his second term and already down to 5%. Romney on the other hand wanted four years in his first term to get below 6%. So the labor participation rate would be much worse under a Republican President. Romney said so himself.

He got it down by driving major portions completely out of the labor sector.

The ONLY ones benefiting from Obama's failed policies are Wall Street insiders. Main Street is getting fucked.
We didn't TRY any of Obama's policies, leaving the Fed you're complaining about as the only option.

Ray 13031725

Obama saying you can keep your insurance and your doctor. Two deliberate lies by Obama.
He SAID if you like your plan- he forgot that dupes are so ignorant they LOVE cheap scam policies. Maybe they should figure out what doctors are covered with policies- that started long before O-care. But carry on with the bs propaganda...

Ray 13031725

He SAID if you like your plan- he forgot that dupes are so ignorant they LOVE cheap scam policies. Maybe they should figure out what doctors are covered with policies- that started long before O-care. But carry on with the bs propaganda...

Franco we keep asking for links for many claims you keep making, so I am not really trusting you because you lie like Obama has.

Oldstyle 13033816
It's a testament to how little has gone right for Barack Obama that he and his followers are citing low gas prices as an "accomplishment" of his administration!

I have not cited low gas prices as an "accomplishment" for the Obama Admin. It's great that they've come down. I credit Obama for reducing demand for gasoline for automobiles as over 10 million jobs have been created since the Great Bush Recession of 2008. He also got unemployment below 6% from Great Bush Recession highs in half the time Romney said he could get it done during the previous election campaign.

Low gas prices have much to do with private sector development and implementation of new fracking technology. The causation for rest of the low price of oil has to do with global economics of supply and demand having little connection with how much drilling the U.S. Does.

There was no way that RW'ers were truthful to blame Obama for high and going-higher gas prices ... is the point of this thread.

But if you defend those RW liars who did blame Obama for prices going up, you then have to give Obama credit for prices going down.

That's if you have integrity.

Blue states like NY are experiencing no price hikes, they already had good policies. Sorry about bringing red states and areas into the 21st century...fighting it to the death with misinformation.

Oldstyle 13033816
It's a testament to how little has gone right for Barack Obama that he and his followers are citing low gas prices as an "accomplishment" of his administration!

I have not cited low gas prices as an "accomplishment" for the Obama Admin. It's great that they've come down. I credit Obama for reducing demand for gasoline for automobiles as over 10 million jobs have been created since the Great Bush Recession of 2008. He also got unemployment below 6% from Great Bush Recession highs in half the time Romney said he could get it done during the previous election campaign.

Low gas prices have much to do with private sector development and implementation of new fracking technology. The causation for rest of the low price of oil has to do with global economics of supply and demand having little connection with how much drilling the U.S. Does.

There was no way that RW'ers were truthful to blame Obama for high and going-higher gas prices ... is the point of this thread.

But if you defend those RW liars who did blame Obama for prices going up, you then have to give Obama credit for prices going down.

Bush took the blame for the high gas prices and he had nothing to do with it as he had nothing to do with it when it dropped, and with Obama it is the same, he has done nothing to raise or lower the price.

We didn't TRY any of Obama's policies, leaving the Fed you're complaining about as the only option.

Of course, it's the fault of BOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHH

Franco hater dupe, you are the epitome of a leftist fucktard...
I didn't mention Booosh!!, talking point idiot/Pavlov's dog. Just the mindless obstructionist GOP the last 7 years...

Oldstyle 13033816

Bush took the blame for the high gas prices and he had nothing to do with it as he had nothing to do with it when it dropped, and with Obama it is the same, he has done nothing to raise or lower the price.
Bush destroying the world economy sure brought gas prices down.

Oldstyle 13033816

Bush destroying the world economy sure brought gas prices down.

Which he didn't do, I would a very simplistic mind to draw to that conclusion. The economy down cycle was years in the making but again, you have a simplistic mind.

Forum List

Back