Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dumb ass, if they're terrorist, take them to court, convict them and they lose their right to buy guns. See how simple it is? It's also how the Constitution says you have to do it, and short of that, the Constitution says they keep all their rights, including their right to fly.

Yes, they are terrorists. They did not rob a liquor store or assault a bouncer.

This was an ACT OF WAR. They have declared a Fatwa against the united States. Just as Osama bin Laden did before the second 9/11/2001 act of war. These are acts of war against our country by enemy combatants, NOT CRIMINALS.

Specifically why do you think they are NOT at war with our country?

Do you have anything to say about what I actually said in the post you quoted? So far none of your comments apply.

Hey dumbass. The terrorist legally bought his weapons of mass killing and slaughtered 49 and injured over 50. Terrorists thank republicans.

Actually, ISIS is replaying the video's of the Democrats are screaming to disarm law abiding citizens making them easier targets and laughing their behinds off.

Gun%20Free%20Zone_zpsihyrubrk.jpg

Well you make a good case.....but you're omitting TWO important side issues....

First, Orlando may or may not be a terrorist issue so that your bolded section above is not altogether valid. Aurora and Sandy Hook are two cases that were not related to Islamic fanatics.

Second. with EVERY one of our rights there are substantial responsibilities......Almost all of our bill of rights have had case law to point out that the right has also limits when living in a society....However, you nutcases don't even want to entertain some curbing of the 2ns amendment (probably because the NRA and its partial funding entity...the gun manufacturers.......scare the shit out of republican (and some democrat) elected dingbat that they'll be ousted if ANY curbing of gun sales is promoted......essentially "legal" EXTORTION.)

NO ONE wants to take away gun rights......What we DO want is for weapons of war to NOT be sold to whomever wants one and has the money to get one......

Yes, the FBI may have fucked up with Mateen but you right wingers made it very easy to amass the weapons for him to do the carnage.

As you know, "weapons of war" are not sold in gun shops. You're so ignorant, you don't even know a military weapon if you tripped over one.

all the time right.

less than 1% of all murders happen in mass shootings and fists kill more people than all rifles combined every year

If you can show me where someone slaughtered 49 people with their fists, you might be on to something.

Didn't even need their fists.

On the evening of 13 November 2015, a series of coordinated terrorist attacks occurred in Paris, France and the city's northern suburb, Saint-Denis.[7] Beginning at 21:20 CET, three suicide bombers struck near the Stade de France in Saint-Denis, followed by suicide bombings and mass shootings at cafés, restaurants and a music venue in central Paris.[8]

The attackers killed 130 people,[2] including 89 at the Bataclan theatre,[9] where they took hostages before engaging in a stand-off with police. Another 368 people were injured,[4] 80–99 seriously.[5][6] Seven of the attackers also died, while the authorities continued to search for accomplices.[3] The attacks were the deadliest on France since World War II,[10][11] and the deadliest in the European Union since the Madrid train bombings in 2004.[12] France had been on high alert since the January 2015 attacks on Charlie Hebdo offices and a Jewish supermarket in Paris that killed 17 people and wounded 22, including civilians and police officers.

November 2015 Paris attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Except that those aren't U.S. citizens. Therefore, they have no rights. The U.S. Constitution is not an international document you dope. :eusa_doh:

I can't believe liberals need basic civics explained to them. Did all of them drop out of high school in the 10th grade?!?

You sure well armed the orlando shooter.
Well I didn't arm anybody. I'm thinking the shooter armed himself. But what I have done is protect the American people and their rights from oppressive cowards such as yourself. And I am damn proud of it.

Just think - if all of those people in the club that night hadn't been too lazy to take personal responsibility for their own security like you, they would all be alive today. Choices have consequences.

all the time right.

less than 1% of all murders happen in mass shootings and fists kill more people than all rifles combined every year

If you can show me where someone slaughtered 49 people with their fists, you might be on to something.

Tell me how a fist can stop a mass shooter in progress?

Actually rather simply, there were 300 people in that club, they could have taken him down with limited causalities. There damn sure wouldn't have been more than a hundred shot. But that take a bit of will and training, something our fine government has no interest in, they'd rather take away the rights of law abiding citizens.

This failed administration would never, ever, ever do such a thing. Doing that would admit that his policies for the past seven and a half years are total failures. That it is impossible for the current government to keep our country safe.

all the time right.

Actually rather simply, there were 300 people in that club, they could have taken him down with limited causalities. There damn sure wouldn't have been more than a hundred shot. But that take a bit of will and training, something our fine government has no interest in, they'd rather take away the rights of law abiding citizens.

This failed administration would never, ever, ever do such a thing. Doing that would admit that his policies for the past seven and a half years are total failures. That it is impossible for the current government to keep our country safe.

The States could damn sure do it. Start in middle school and keep it up through out the ed system.

Not all of those shooters got their guns legally.

Perhaps from their absent-minded parents....Nonetheless, some DID get the guns perfectly legal.

Really, when was he convicted of terrorism? He was investigated by the FBI, they said there was no there there, so in reality a law abiding citizen bought weapons, after passing at least 4 background checks and 2 FBI investigations, I might add.

Let me ask you a simple question that even you might understand. If we start screwing over citizens, taking away their rights, while violating our laws and Constitution in the process, who wins? Us or the terrorist?

You're worried about 50 people, what about the thousands upon thousands that died to preserve our rights, are you going to shit on them and hand the terrorist a victory just because you're afraid? Your odds of dying from a fall are hundreds of times greater than dying in a terrorist attack. Now crawl back under your bed, I'm sure your daddy will protect you.

First, Orlando may or may not be a terrorist issue so that your bolded section above is not altogether valid. Aurora and Sandy Hook are two cases that were not related to Islamic fanatics.

Second. with EVERY one of our rights there are substantial responsibilities......Almost all of our bill of rights have had case law to point out that the right has also limits when living in a society....However, you nutcases don't even want to entertain some curbing of the 2ns amendment (probably because the NRA and its partial funding entity...the gun manufacturers.......scare the shit out of republican (and some democrat) elected dingbat that they'll be ousted if ANY curbing of gun sales is promoted......essentially "legal" EXTORTION.)

NO ONE wants to take away gun rights......What we DO want is for weapons of war to NOT be sold to whomever wants one and has the money to get one......

Yes, the FBI may have fucked up with Mateen but you right wingers made it very easy to amass the weapons for him to do the carnage.

Ok, you seem to want to have a reasonable conversation. So let's do it a couple of points at a time.

1. Now, by the standards of our judicial system, EVERYONE is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. right? Since we will never get the Orlando shooter, I refuse to use his name, in a court. Would you agree he was an innocent man right to the point where he broke FL law and brought weapons into the night club?

2. I won't apologize for myself, because that all I speak for, for not wanting any of the bill of rights watered down. I took an oath to support and defend the Constitution including the bill of right at least 9 times, and unlike some, I take that oath very seriously. Our bill of rights separate us from every other country in the world, so I won't agree to watering down any of them. Whats the next one you folks want to water down, due process, your right to a trial by a jury of your peers, the right to confront your accusers, oh wait, the feds are already denying citizens all of those with their secret no fly list, aren't they?

I'll wait for your answers and what points you would like to discuss.

On your first point, be aware that NONE of the shooters in mass murders (Aurora, Sandy Hook, etc.) had PREVIOUSLY been convicted of murder.........Sometime I wonder how a person is called an honest citizen on a Monday...and than a mass murderer on Tuesday.

On your second point, we HAVE watered down many of the bill o rights.....The first and eight (torture) come quickly to mind.

Again NO ONE is stating to take ways your precious gun rights......Its the weapons of war we do not want in ANYONE's hands since they can turn from "honest citizen" on a day and "terrorist/murderer" the next.

People don't drive drunk the first time they drive a car...let's take those away before the do! Because after all, somebody can turn from a "responsible safe driver" one day to a "drunk driver/vehicular homicider" the next.

This isn't the movies, it's not Minority Report. You don't punish people for crimes that they have yet to commit.

Really, when was he convicted of terrorism? He was investigated by the FBI, they said there was no there there, so in reality a law abiding citizen bought weapons, after passing at least 4 background checks and 2 FBI investigations, I might add.

Let me ask you a simple question that even you might understand. If we start screwing over citizens, taking away their rights, while violating our laws and Constitution in the process, who wins? Us or the terrorist?

You're worried about 50 people, what about the thousands upon thousands that died to preserve our rights, are you going to shit on them and hand the terrorist a victory just because you're afraid? Your odds of dying from a fall are hundreds of times greater than dying in a terrorist attack. Now crawl back under your bed, I'm sure your daddy will protect you.

Ok, you seem to want to have a reasonable conversation. So let's do it a couple of points at a time.

1. Now, by the standards of our judicial system, EVERYONE is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. right? Since we will never get the Orlando shooter, I refuse to use his name, in a court. Would you agree he was an innocent man right to the point where he broke FL law and brought weapons into the night club?

2. I won't apologize for myself, because that all I speak for, for not wanting any of the bill of rights watered down. I took an oath to support and defend the Constitution including the bill of right at least 9 times, and unlike some, I take that oath very seriously. Our bill of rights separate us from every other country in the world, so I won't agree to watering down any of them. Whats the next one you folks want to water down, due process, your right to a trial by a jury of your peers, the right to confront your accusers, oh wait, the feds are already denying citizens all of those with their secret no fly list, aren't they?

On your first point, be aware that NONE of the shooters in mass murders (Aurora, Sandy Hook, etc.) had PREVIOUSLY been convicted of murder.........Sometime I wonder how a person is called an honest citizen on a Monday...and than a mass murderer on Tuesday.

On your second point, we HAVE watered down many of the bill o rights.....The first and eight (torture) come quickly to mind.

Again NO ONE is stating to take ways your precious gun rights......Its the weapons of war we do not want in ANYONE's hands since they can turn from "honest citizen" on a day and "terrorist/murderer" the next.
Bill of rights is for citizens only. Non-citizens can be tortured without violating rights because they have none.

Bill of rights is for citizens only. Non-citizens can be tortured without violating rights because they have none.

Not true.

Not true.
No countries bill of rights is for aliens. Constitutions are meant for their own civilians only.

Not true.
No countries bill of rights is for aliens. Constitutions are meant for their own civilians only.

People in the US legally (such as tourists and legal immigrants) absolutely have rights under the Constitution/Bill of Rights.

Not true.

People in the US legally (such as tourists and legal immigrants) absolutely have rights under the Constitution/Bill of Rights.
I can accept that. The ones that are here legally. Not the ones that aren't.

all the time right.

No government can "keep our country safe".

The Boston Marathon bombers used common kitchen utensils and readily available components to construct those IED's.

The Orlando shooter could have used two hand guns and several clips to do the same thing he accomplished with the "O So Scary" looking rifle. The appearance of the weapon did not add to it's firepower. The victims are not any more dead than if the guy had done the same thing with pistols.

What we have here are people arguing to restrict scary looking weapons that are no more dangerous than the average handgun.

It's been said many times here and in other venues that there are already laws on the books dealing with murder and assault.

The FBI had prior knowledge of Mateen and FAILED the communities they are paid to keep safe.

Obama didn't FAIL Orlando...no more so than did the Governor of Florida or the Police Chief of Orlando.

Why can't you people just accept that a fucked up person foiled the system as any half way intelligent person could that had no previous arrest record.

The failure was in FBI procedure. If they hadn't dropped the ball the guy would have been on a watch list and never purchased the weapons. Further more his attempt to purchase thousands of rounds of ammo would have thrown up many red flags intensifying scrutiny since he should have been watched more closely anyway.

This situation is no worse than a guy who gets several DWI's and still goes out and drives his pick up truck drunk into a school bus killing a bunch of kids.

The FBI will say they did everything they could. That is a lie.

More laws on the books could not have stopped Mateen or anyone bent on killing a lot of people.

I'm really getting tired of some people politicising these tragedies playing on the unrealistic fears others have that they are going to face the same fate as the homos in Orlando.

Oh ya...and PISS on Sullivan. He is a political whore.

Just looking at the two most recent public group killings San Bernadino and the one in Orlando, revealed a connection with the individual's need to excercize their extreme zealot interpretation of their Muslim faith. It's the embrace of this particular view of their religion that is the greater concern which... surprisingly .... no one from the left really wants to address or even acknowledge as a serious growing threat in our society (without those being labeled a racist for daring to recognize and confront its danger to our national security)

Quite the contrary. When a Christian does a mass shooting, like the guy who shot up Planned Parenthood after being stoked up by those fake videos about selling baby parts, we don't blame Christianity. But when a mentally ill person says "Jihad" because he can't cope with being gay, you want to chuck the First Amendment out the window.

Maybe we should just ban all religion. Works for me.

Just looking at the two most recent public group killings San Bernadino and the one in Orlando, revealed a connection with the individual's need to excercize their extreme zealot interpretation of their Muslim faith. It's the embrace of this particular view of their religion that is the greater concern which... surprisingly .... no one from the left really wants to address or even acknowledge as a serious growing threat in our society (without those being labeled a racist for daring to recognize and confront its danger to our national security)

Quite the contrary. When a Christian does a mass shooting, like the guy who shot up Planned Parenthood after being stoked up by those fake videos about selling baby parts, we don't blame Christianity. But when a mentally ill person says "Jihad" because he can't cope with being gay, you want to chuck the First Amendment out the window.

Maybe we should just ban all religion. Works for me.
Maybe we should just ban you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back