Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
An AR-15 is a rifle. The only difference between an AR-15 and its .223 hunting rifle equivalent are cosmetics.
Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the sale of assault weapons to maniacs....weapons whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO weapon should be outlawed so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from government troops......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good Christians") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the sale of such lethal weapons,
By using the words "assault weapon" your creditability with those who know firearms drops to less than zero.

Booo! That didn't even address the point. In the age of Trump... Zingers reign supreme.
When you use the term "Assault rifle" to describe a semi-automatic weapon you are making a point of not knowing WTF your talking about. You are using a false term either knowingly or unknowingly to describe something in a way as to terrify others. In the case of the majority of the people who use the term it definitely falls on the side of ignorance.

By the way, wingnuts. I own a handgun, just a simple Glock 9mm. I'm not against the ownership of guns and even if I were, it's a protected right under the 2nd.

I've thought about buying an AR-15 for the last couple of years, they look like fun and I can certainly understand why they and guns in general are popular.

However, in this debate about what should be legal or how we decide who should even own a gun, at least recognize that some guns do more damage to others. Last night/this morning a horrible new record for our country was achieved and the AR15 is the tool used to achieve it. That is fact, that is life.

I think the FBI needs to do a better job of vetting those that have had interactions with terrorism, regardless of it's origins, that's just common sense. We also need to be realistic about the guns chosen, used and how they attained them. That is also common sense. Chill out wingnuts.
AN ar15 is just a sporting rifle, just like any other...
I think people that are against the owning of ARs are racist...
It's by far my best seller of any sporting rifle, and you don't see any South Dakotans and being killed by any ARs, or any other sporting rifle for that matter... At $500 a pop - a great investment...
its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg

Why are you bringing race into this?

upload_2016-6-12_15-56-13.png

That weapon didn't kill 50 people by itself, now did it?

Imagine if he had only a revolver, can you imagine the number of people the shooter wouldn't have killed?

What does that have to do with anything? A revolver can have as many as six rounds in it. If the shooter was an expert marksman, he could have killed six people with it. It doesn't matter what weapon he had, killing six people is just as bad as killing 50. Any loss of life is unacceptable.

A person with an AR-15 has the ability to kill 50 people, injure 53 more. A revolver, not so much.

France has some of the strictest gun control laws in the world. How did that workout for them?

Are you talking about one night or their entire history?

Am I saying we should have the same gun laws as France?

Are you sure you aren't really the kid in your avatar?

France had two major terrorist incidents in two years. How many people died in those incidents?

The O. P. has a choice to make....whether she will get her head out of her ass long enough to realize that something must be done about Murderous Muslim Terrorism, or leave it in, and continue to look like a damn fool.

First of all, you eternal moron.......my head and ass is that of an older white MALE........An whether you realize it or not (probably not) Muslims are here to stay and YOU and your ilk are helping to arm them with the kind of weapons to do maximum harm..........So if you need to show off your "manhood" by allowing the ease of buying lethal guns, you are also contributing to the "cause" of murderous Muslims.

The muslim killer could have used a bag full of revlovers instead of an AR-15 and achieved the same body count...why?

--350 people packed into a tight space

--the room was dark

--there were strobes probably going..

--the music was loud

-the people were intoxicated and some or many were high on drugs...

and this guy could have killed just as many people with a bag of revolvers you authoritarian hack....

The more guns Law abiding people buy, the safer the country.
The second amendment was written for the people, not for the federal government.…

The O. P. has a choice to make....whether she will get her head out of her ass long enough to realize that something must be done about Murderous Muslim Terrorism, or leave it in, and continue to look like a damn fool.

First of all, you eternal moron.......my head and ass is that of an older white MALE........An whether you realize it or not (probably not) Muslims are here to stay and YOU and your ilk are helping to arm them with the kind of weapons to do maximum harm..........So if you need to show off your "manhood" by allowing the ease of buying lethal guns, you are also contributing to the "cause" of murderous Muslims.

The muslim killer could have used a bag full of revlovers instead of an AR-15 and achieved the same body count...why?

--the room was dark

--the music was loud

and this guy could have killed just as many people with a bag of revolvers you authoritarian hack....

All he needed is one automatic pistol and a half dozen magazines.

CONCEAL CARRY

Why "conceal"???? Just have everyone simply wear a holster and gun at EVERY event (except the republican convention) and bring back those good old days of the far west mentality......

Do you understand that the West wasn't wild.......that that is a hollywood myth.....do you understand that? Everyone one carried a gun.....that kept people polite you authoritiarian hack....

--the room was dark

--the music was loud

All he needed is one automatic pistol and a half dozen magazines.

Or a gym bag of 6 shot revolvers....

Whether you are absolving them is between you and your God, whether you are aiding them is not a question, you are

Hey scumbag..........Who is allowing the easy sale of assault rifles to would be terrorists...???
is it YOU or ME????

Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the sale of assault weapons to maniacs....weapons whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO weapon should be outlawed so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from government troops......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good Christians") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the sale of such lethal weapons,
You're fucking nuts.

This only makes people want to buy more ammo.

--the room was dark

--the music was loud

A vest packed with explosives and ball-bearings would have been worse.

By using the words "assault weapon" your creditability with those who know firearms drops to less than zero.
Killed 50 people with it....THAT is some assault weapon

And if he had used 6 shot revolvers..would they be assault revolvers....?

Translation: If you support the Second Amendment, you're a Right Winger. If you are against the Second Amendment, you are a loyal member of the Democratic Party and should vote for Hillary so we can chain the Second Amendment to the ground giving all power to the Almighty Federal Government, hereafter known as the AFG. All hail the AFG! Let us pray.

By the way, wingnuts. I own a handgun, just a simple Glock 9mm. I'm not against the ownership of guns and even if I were, it's a protected right under the 2nd.

But you have spent the majority of this thread agreeing with nat on banning assault weapons. So, it seems to me you only agree in part with the 2nd Amendment.

I think it's worth a conversation, sure.

So, let me ask you this question:

You own a firearm, yet you think it's okay to tell people they can't buy an assault rifle for self defense as opposed to handgun. How do you explain your reasoning?

1. Let's be clear, I'm not really sure what should be legal or not, I'm saying the gun used has a direct result in the carnage we are left with. Fair enough?

2. If I were against guns like the AR15...and who knows, I might end up in that camp. What about automatic weapons? They are illegal (mostly) yet I don't hear many gun advocates having a problem with that. My guess is it's because they are so unpopular that nobody wants to argue that case. I don't think the NRA even goes there, how come? People kill people, right?

3. Lot's of things are illegal that nobody bitches about Driving a vehicle without insurance...or drunk. That includes boats and snow mobiles. Freedom of movement probably has more of a direct implication in this country than the ownership of guns, nobody complains...or not much. Because we get it, we understand and it has been turned onto it's head because of politics.

Guns are a political. There are valid reasons on both sides. It's codified in our Constituion and through legal precedence we as citizens have the right to own them. Also through precedence, like every other right there are commons sense restrictions. You right now do not have the right to won any gun you want. Some can't own any guns and it's perfectly legal. You're a felon or you're legally declared unfit to own one.

Gun Control is not some un-American communist plot. Lot's of people have them, maybe some shouldn't and certainly, some should't own machine guns or worse.

No, this is you trying to mischaracterize what I said. I said nothing about being allowed to purchase a nuclear weapon. It is you blaming the weapon, not the man wielding it for the massacre in Orlando. It is man who is susceptible to the desire to kill. Guns are inanimate, non-sentient objects. They posses neither will nor intent. They cannot act on their own without a human being to guide it.

So, let me ask you a simple question......Had this shooter been able to ONLY purchase a hand gun, would he have amassed 50 dead and another 50 plus injuries???

OR, does the easy purchase of a MUCh more lethal weapon helped in his carnage?

yep....cause he would have bought several...and brought them all with him...discarding them as he emptied them and using another one in each hand....killing just as many people and being able to use an even bigger round...like the .357 instead of the 5.56.....twit.

Killed 50 people with it....THAT is some assault weapon

And if he had used 6 shot revolvers..would they be assault revolvers....?

No, they would be revolvers.

But you have spent the majority of this thread agreeing with nat on banning assault weapons. So, it seems to me you only agree in part with the 2nd Amendment.

I think it's worth a conversation, sure.

So, let me ask you this question:

You own a firearm, yet you think it's okay to tell people they can't buy an assault rifle for self defense as opposed to handgun. How do you explain your reasoning?

1. Let's be clear, I'm not really sure what should be legal or not, I'm saying the gun used has a direct result in the carnage we are left with. Fair enough?

2. If I were against guns like the AR15...and who knows, I might end up in that camp. What about automatic weapons? They are illegal (mostly) yet I don't hear many gun advocates having a problem with that. My guess is it's because they are so unpopular that nobody wants to argue that case. I don't think the NRA even goes there, how come? People kill people, right?

3. Lot's of things are illegal that nobody bitches about Driving a vehicle without insurance...or drunk. That includes boats and snow mobiles. Freedom of movement probably has more of a direct implication in this country than the ownership of guns, nobody complains...or not much. Because we get it, we understand and it has been turned onto it's head because of politics.

Guns are a political. There are valid reasons on both sides. It's codified in our Constituion and through legal precedence we as citizens have the right to own them. Also through precedence, like every other right there are commons sense restrictions. You right now do not have the right to won any gun you want. Some can't own any guns and it's perfectly legal. You're a felon or you're legally declared unfit to own one.

Gun Control is not some un-American communist plot. Lot's of people have them, maybe some shouldn't and certainly, some should't own machine guns or worse.
So what's your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back